For those interested, here are some further details on the VIP ticket presale for the coming Tool dates. Note that there is no VIP event for either of the festival dates. There appears to be no presale on regular tickets either, which is disappointing.
For those of you with questions or who are having trouble figuring out how to purchase VIP PACKAGES, please read the following instructions carefully. The Pre-sale begins tomorrow (Wednesday, March 15th) at 10:00am PST and is available exclusively to Toolarmy members. To purchase, go to Tool’s webstore: store.toolband.com (DO NOT GO TO TOOLARMY.COM)
Once there, log into your Toolarmy Member Store account using the password you created last year specifically to access the exclusive TA merch/products in the store. Note: To longtime Toolarmy members with accounts purchased PRIOR to June 6, 2016: the password for your store account is different from the password to your old Toolarmy.com account.
If you can’t remember your store password, click on the following link to reset your password: HERE
You will be prompted to enter the email address you signed up with, and then receive a password-reset email. Follow the instructions on the email to reset your password.
For non-Toolarmy members who would like to access the pre-sale, you must join and become a Toolarmy member via the webstore. Direct link for membership sign-up: SIGN-UP
PLEASE NOTE: There are limited quantities available for VIP packages
VIP package product description:
Admission for one (1) to the VIP event in the venue.
Early entry into the venue.
Live Q+A session with Adam Jones*
One (1) VIP merchandise pack (to be picked up at the VIP event)
Tool’s tour merchandise available for early purchase and at a discount at the VIP event
*Live Q+A session is subject to change with another band member or band members
RESTRICTIONS / DISCLAIMERS / NOTES:
1. You must provide a pick-up/will call name for the order. Those persons listed under pick-up/will call name must present legal ID and show proof of purchase (email confirmation, confirmation number, etc.) at check-in time (to be determined). All VIP guests must be present and arrive on time for check-in. Late arrivals will not be allowed entry to VIP event.
2. All participants will be subject to a thorough search. ABSOLUTELY no cell phones, recording devices, etc. are permitted to be used during the live Q+A. Please note TOOL SECURITY will gather all devices and store them for each person. With the purchase of the event ticket, you agree that you will indemnify and hold Tool harmless from any and all claims that should arise while you are out of communication while your phone is secured.
3. We reserve the right to remove any person who does not adhere to the event rules.
4. There is no re-entry to the VIP event once you leave the venue.
5. No refunds on this ticket purchase
. 6. VIP merchandise pack contents are subject to change.
VIP Package price: $499.98 USD each
VIP Packages available tomorrow for the following shows:
Wed, May 24: Fairfax, VA @ EagleBank Arena
Sat, May 27: Bangor, ME @ Darling’s Waterfront Pavilion
Tue, May 30: Rochester, NY @ Blue Cross Arena
Wed, May 31: Hamilton, ON @ First Ontario Centre
Fri, Jun 2: Montreal, QC @ Bell Centre
Mon, Jun 5: Pittsburgh, PA @ Petersen Events Center
Wed, Jun 7: Clarkston (Detroit), MI @ DTE Energy Music Theatre
Thur, Jun 8: Rosemont (Chicago), IL @ Allstate Arena
NO VIP event for Boston Calling (May 28) and Governor’s Ball (June 4)