Random Tool Social Media thread

The Main Event
limeygringo
Green Herbsman

Re: Random Tool Social Media thread

Post by limeygringo »

Turns out David Lynch is teaming up with Disney for the Tool movie (I kid, I keeed)

Probably would've been more believable if I said Ralph Bakshi
Last edited by limeygringo on Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ahhh, Infotainment!
ms2r
Uncle Fucker

Post by ms2r »

McG would be a better fit.

The Babysitter is great.
Danny
Has been

Post by Danny »

I hope we get a new logo, i’m not a fan of the 10k Days era logo, the old ones are better imo.
I forgot my pen
ms2r
Uncle Fucker

Post by ms2r »

The 10,000 Days logo is the best.
PulsedHalo
Has been

Post by PulsedHalo »

Danny wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:57 am I hope we get a new logo, i’m not a fan of the 10k Days era logo, the old ones are better imo.
Agreed. That logo is terrible. lol
Takeo
Has been

Post by Takeo »

Don’t know why MJk feels the need to wear that Puscifer jacket.
rshforgothispw
Fornicraster

Post by rshforgothispw »

he’s chilly
MobileVortex
RIP

Post by MobileVortex »

he know's his picture is being taken?
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

ms2r wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:09 pm The 10,000 Days logo is the best.
You are high Lateralus logo is the best hands down
The most intelligent person on this forum
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

Takeo wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:33 pm Don’t know why MJk feels the need to wear that Puscifer jacket.
Because he is a pretentious cunt that cannot for a second put his ego aside and let anything just be completely about Tool. He wore that fucking jacket during the recent tours fuck that shit it's Tool time not Puscifer time
Shed523
Geacon

Post by Shed523 »

Funny how options vary on the logo. 10,000 days version is my Favorite and the Lateralus I like the least. My favorite album just dislike that Logo and how Lateralus is on the front as well. Really Really hope for a new logo and I think we will get one.
All well Whatever, Nevermind
liz
Lunchinator

Post by liz »

M0G wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:20 pm
Takeo wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:33 pm Don’t know why MJk feels the need to wear that Puscifer jacket.
Because he is a pretentious cunt that cannot for a second put his ego aside and let anything just be completely about Tool. He wore that fucking jacket during the recent tours fuck that shit it's Tool time not Puscifer time
Its common place for bands to give shout outs to other bands by wearing their merch.
"She's a very charming and delightful creature, and has only one fault that I know of. It happens, unfortunately, that that single blemish is a want of taste. She don't like me."
rshforgothispw
Fornicraster

Post by rshforgothispw »

Lateralus era logo ftw
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

liz wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:50 pm
Its common place for bands to give shout outs to other bands by wearing their merch.
Uh Jimbo giving a shout out to his own fucking band? That would be like him going up their with an APC jacket on fuck that noise
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

rshforgothispw wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:50 pm Lateralus era logo ftw
Hell yes tell these sacrilegious heathens 10k logo better than Lateralus sacrilege curse pox upon them!!! Lateralus era everything FTW
liz
Lunchinator

Post by liz »

M0G wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:54 pm

Uh Jimbo giving a shout out to his own fucking band? That would be like him going up their with an APC jacket on fuck that noise
He happens to play in multiple high profile bands and he's rightly invested in them all. Only sensible for him to cross market. You would if you could.
"She's a very charming and delightful creature, and has only one fault that I know of. It happens, unfortunately, that that single blemish is a want of taste. She don't like me."
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

liz wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:57 pm
He happens to play in multiple high profile bands and he's rightly invested in them all. Only sensible for him to cross market. You would if you could.
Horseshit I wouldn't not in a million fucking years. It is Tool time fuck Puscifer fuck APC eyes on the prize
liz
Lunchinator

Post by liz »

M0G wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:58 pm

Horseshit I wouldn't not in a million fucking years. It is Tool time fuck Puscifer fuck APC eyes on the prize
I dont believe you. :)
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

liz wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:06 pm

What part of horseshit did you not understand? You certainly have horses in Australia and I am quite sure you are familiar with shit so this shouldn't be complicated to grasp. If you think I would wear a Puscifer jacket at a Tool show in some alternate reality if I was in Maynard's shoes after all these years you still haven't figured me out.
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

I like 1996

So much lost time :(
Canned audience laughter
liz
Lunchinator

Post by liz »

M0G wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:15 pm

What part of horseshit did you not understand? You certainly have horses in Australia and I am quite sure you are familiar with shit so this shouldn't be complicated to grasp. If you think I would wear a Puscifer jacket at a Tool show in some alternate reality if I was in Maynard's shoes after all these years you still haven't figured me out.
I think that you are unwilling to empathise with Maynard. Loathing his behaviour is part of your shtick.
NowhereFaded
Bronco's Fan

Post by NowhereFaded »

tys0n wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:16 pm I like 1996

So much lost time :(
Forever 2001

And it has been long time...
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

liz wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:19 pm
I think that you are unwilling to empathise with Maynard. Loathing his behaviour is part of your shtick.
Na this isn't a shtick moment I would never wear a jacket from one of my other bands if I was performing with my current band (if I was in a band etc etc) It is disrespectful to the other members of Tool. Fuck Maynard for being an asshole
Takeo
Has been

Post by Takeo »

I get the promotion for smaller bands. All of these guys do it, most famously Cobain wearing Flipper tees. I guess I don’t find the gesture as gracious when it’s his own band. It’s off-putting.

(Original logo is the tits)
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Post by Busty McCracken »

M0G wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:32 pm
liz wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:19 pm

Na this isn't a shtick moment I would never wear a jacket from one of my other bands if I was performing with my current band (if I was in a band etc etc) It is disrespectful to the other members of Tool. Fuck Maynard for being an asshole
Seeing as his riot gear costume was apparently a gag around being the whipping boy about the delayed album , I took the Puscifer jacket as an extension of that.

Basically a massive fuck you to all the Toolios out there that get their knickers in a knot about his side projects and how they have been blamed for the album delays. Given your reaction to him wearing the jacket, I'd say it worked if this is the case.

And Salival logo ftw
Listen to All Them Witches