Sports Thread

Everyone loves sport. If you don't you're a loser!
xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

Re: Sports Thread

Post by xZ1mM3r »

My Blazers came back to beat Houston in OT lady night in game 1!
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

fucking Houston is soft huh? two mobile 7 footers getting WAXED by a PF lol. Aldrige is a beastman. if the Knicks never trade for Eddie Curry their two future first round picks would have been Noah and Lamarcus. god damn that would've been excellent.
Asteroids do not concern me, Admiral. I want that ship, not excuses.
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

[BBvideo 560,340][/BBvideo]

[BBvideo 560,340][/BBvideo]

I love Glover and watching Jonny Bones Jones is always a ton of fun but for realz, Rockhold and Boetsch is probably the reason I will order this PPV.
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

xZ1mM3r wrote:She does look like a dude lol. Pic on the left has a good ass. Right not so much
what dudes are you hanging out with that they look like Cupcake?

BlackHole83
Stinkyfist

Post by BlackHole83 »

Bye bye Moyes. That didn't take too long
BlackHole83
Stinkyfist

Post by BlackHole83 »

Any wagers for the Real Madrid vs Bayern game tonight?
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

I'll take Real madrid one nothing
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
BlackHole83
Stinkyfist

Post by BlackHole83 »

A little late bud. Hell of a game, Bayern just could not find the back of the net. 2nd leg will be exciting
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

As I predicted, Game 2 of Warriors / Clippers was a foregone conclusion... but the beat down was just so painful to watch. 40 points. Ugh.

Sure hope we can get at least one of the next two games at home, Thursday and/or Sunday.
Ki77aan :twisted:
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

I tried
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

Bwhahahahahahahahaha. Pineda just got tossed from the Yanks/Sawx game for having pine tar on his neck. What a fucking moron. Seriously, dumb as fucking rocks. Leave it to a Yankee to be dumb enough to think he could keep cheating. If it wasn't for cheating, would the Yanks ever win?
I like to poop naked.
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

He was stupid enough to do it again?
HOw does someone not, ah whatever...what a douche
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

dumb as a box of rocks is the way to go. and as for winning because of cheating check out some of the best Oriole's teams in the past 15 years. Rafael Palmeiro, Albert Belle and Miguel Tejada for the all-juice lineup. plus Chris Davis is on pace to hit 16 home runs this year, slightly down from the 53 he hit last year. what's his story? just hasn't gotten it started yet? yea, okay lol.
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

game 4 tomorrow night. bring da ruckas!!!

xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

Post by xZ1mM3r »

markuspoop wrote:Bwhahahahahahahahaha. Pineda just got tossed from the Yanks/Sawx game for having pine tar on his neck. What a fucking moron. Seriously, dumb as fucking rocks. Leave it to a Yankee to be dumb enough to think he could keep cheating. If it wasn't for cheating, would the Yanks ever win?
i know right?!?! you are the starting pitcher of a VERY high profile baseball game... Yanks and Sox... you KNOW the game is televised, you would have to be a complete moron to not know the camera is going to be on you nearly continuously throughout the game. And you honestly thought no one would notice a huge spot on your neck... fucking idiots lol....

isnt this the guy who got "caught" a few weeks ago for having pine tar on his palm? and he denied denied denied and said "oh no thats just dirt"... what an idiot. ahahahahahahah
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

N.Y.H.C. wrote:dumb as a box of rocks is the way to go. and as for winning because of cheating check out some of the best Oriole's teams in the past 15 years. Rafael Palmeiro, Albert Belle and Miguel Tejada for the all-juice lineup. plus Chris Davis is on pace to hit 16 home runs this year, slightly down from the 53 he hit last year. what's his story? just hasn't gotten it started yet? yea, okay lol.
Your intelligence seriously takes a steep drop when it comes to the Yankees. Your guy got caught cheating 1970's style, accept it and move on.

How the hell does Davis starting the season in a slump = roids? "He's a witch!!"

I'm a Texas Rangers fan and I do not complain about another team's players roiding, cause you know, history. You should probably think about doing the same .
Hey! Denty!
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

Ravenpig wrote:"He's a witch!!"
May I burn him?
basejumper
Droner

Post by basejumper »

ilikecheese wrote:
Ravenpig wrote:"He's a witch!!"
May I burn him?
He turned me into a newt!
Yes, BURN HIM!!!
:twisted:
Professor of Lesbian Science
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

N.Y.H.C. wrote:dumb as a box of rocks is the way to go. and as for winning because of cheating check out some of the best Oriole's teams in the past 15 years. Rafael Palmeiro, Albert Belle and Miguel Tejada for the all-juice lineup. plus Chris Davis is on pace to hit 16 home runs this year, slightly down from the 53 he hit last year. what's his story? just hasn't gotten it started yet? yea, okay lol.
Too bad Joey Belle never failed a test. I mean, you could've at least gone with a Larry Bigbie or Jay Gibbons or even your boy, Brian Roberts. Of course, the Yanks haven't had anyone on PED's on their team.

Seems to me that Mr. Davis is still on pace for more homers this year than your beloved doucher, Teix. Nice to see him finally muscle up for the first time this year. Good to see him earning that $22.5M with that sub .600 OPS.
Ravenpig wrote:
Your intelligence seriously takes a steep drop when it comes to the Yankees. Your guy got caught cheating 1970's style, accept it and move on.

How the hell does Davis starting the season in a slump = roids? "He's a witch!!"

I'm a Texas Rangers fan and I do not complain about another team's players roiding, cause you know, history. You should probably think about doing the same .
He's a Yankee fan. Is there any adult-like reasoning with these people:

I like to poop naked.
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

come sit with me and the creatures next time the O's are in town. wear your Cal Ripken throwback jersey and I'll strangle you with it.
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

That fat fuck in the back there always stands out to me in that gif. Good lord.
I like to poop naked.
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

I reckon I should follow him around playing a tuba?
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

Crazy NBA playoffs so far. Both the Thunder and the Spurs are down 2-1. Even Miami's 2-0 has been as tough as being up 2-0 can be.

On a side note, I watched like maybe two minutes of the Spurs in the regular season so I hadn't really seen them play. This team won 62 games? They seem really soft to me. They're lucky not to be down 3-0.
Hey! Denty!
Specter
Pencildick

Post by Specter »

ilikecheese wrote:I reckon I should follow him around playing a tuba?
Hehe. Gilligan Griffin style.
Dancing on the roof of some cartoon showroom
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

glandular problem your asses...
"yea, i'll have 2 number 4's, triples, large, with a coke please."

this just in
Banana Bending, Convict Dingo Fucker sucker punches Good, Clean, Wholesome American.