Discuss Tool live shows both past and future
xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

Tool Fall USA Tour 2016

Post by xZ1mM3r »

TOOL SHOWS, VIPS, AND NEW WEBSTORE INFO

TOOL CONCERT TICKETS, VIP PACKAGES
& NEW TOOL WEBSTORE HEADS UP!

We are pleased to announce 3 TOOL headlining shows - in Denver, Salt Lake City, and Little Rock - but ask for your full attention to certain details regarding the concerts and special VIP EVENT PRE-SALES (for TOOLARMY MEMBERS) in order to make the purchasing of tickets go smoothly - especially as we SWITCH OVER TO OUR NEW TOOL WEBSTORE on MONDAY, JUNE 6th.

TOOL SHOWS:

October 24th - Salt Lake City, UT @ Maverik Center. Tickets go on sale Friday, June 10th at 10:00am MDT at all Smith's Tix locations, smithstix.com and the venue box office.

October 26th - Denver, CO @ Pepsi Center. Tickets on sale Friday, June 10th at 10:00am MDT at Altitude Tickets.

October 28th - Little Rock, AR @ Verizon Arena. Tickets on sale Friday, June 10th at 10am CDT. Purchase tickets at ticketmaster.com or livenation.com.

A VERY LIMITED NUMBER of special VIP EVENT TICKETS will be available for the above three Tool shows - this as a salute to our distinguished TOOLARMY members who may want to reap the benefits of membership and get more of the Tool concert experience than that of more casual fans. The VIP PRE-SALE will begin on WEDNESDAY, JUNE 8th at 10:00 AM PDT. Again, this pre-sale is only available to ToolArmy members.

TOOL VIP TICKET PRE-SALE DETAILS

CONTENTS:

- One (1) VIP ticket for admission to concert show (to be distributed at the VIP event)
- Admission for one (1) to the VIP event in the venue
- Early entry into the venue
- Live Q+A session with Adam Jones*
- One (1) VIP merchandise pack (to be picked up at the VIP event)
- Tool's tour merchandise available for early purchase and at a discount at the VIP event
- Photo opportunity
- Light refreshments
*Live Q+A session is subject to change with another band member or band members

PLEASE ADD VIP@TOOLBAND.COM TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS BOOK TO RECEIVE FURTHER CORRESPONDENCE REGARDING THE VIP EVENT(S). (Check spam filter if necessary.)

VIP EXPERIENCE PRICE: $499.98

Limit: 2 tickets/packages per person. Anyone who doesn't follow this simple rule will be subject to having his or her ENTIRE ORDER CANCELLED AND REFUNDED!

VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION CONCERNING PRE-SALES:

We've moved the Tool and Tool Army store to an entirely new platform of which all current memberships will be honored! As a Tool Army member, you will still have access to exclusive merchandise through the new store. However, due to security reasons, ALL existing Tool Army members must choose a new password to get started, prior to purchasing pre-sale tickets. (TA members should check the email addresses associated with their memberships as well as their spam box for an email with a link to reset their passwords.)

PLEASE NOTE: If for some reason you didn't get the 'reset password' e-mail that was sent out, TOOL ARMY members can use the following smartURL (smarturl.it/pswdreset) to do so now.

smarturl.it/pswdreset

Again, we'll need you to choose a NEW PASSWORD to get started. This password reset will be for the new store only - and your current password will still be required to access content on ToolArmy.com

BMB
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Re: Tool Fall USA Tour 2016

Post by hellboy »

These will probably be the only Tool solo shows I believe. The rest are festivals (specifically Aftershock and Voodoofest).
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

Post by xZ1mM3r »

I see Puscifer is also listed on there
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

So do I. I can't say it looks like a super exciting lineup - struggling to see more than a couple of bands on that I'd like to see outside of Tool & Puscifer.
azbay
RIP

Post by azbay »

Looks like I'm heading to Denver, granted if I'm able to pick up decent seats. Show being on a Wednesday and a large venue I'm hoping buying tickets isn't that bad, but we all know how that goes anyways!
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Having just seen them back to back in SF, I'll definitely pass this go around.

Looking forward to seeing what minor tweaks occur (a one or two song setlist adjustment, likely the same stage setup for the individual shows). I don't anticipate many from the last round.
Ki77aan :twisted:
MobileVortex
RIP

Post by MobileVortex »

I will probably skip this round as well. Tho we are trying to plan a vacation for Oct... I would be looking at the Denver or NOLA shows, if we consider going.
MobileVortex
RIP

Post by MobileVortex »

azbay
RIP

Post by azbay »

Be cool if meshuggah played the other dates with Tool...
joeypants
Goderator

Post by joeypants »

Ghost and All Them Witches are great additions to the Voodoo lineup. Will be hitting that up for sure this year. Also wouldn't mind seeing Mutemath or Cage the Elephant as long as I'm standing around a festival they're playing at.
azbay
RIP

Post by azbay »

Damn aftershock festival, hmmm denver....or....Sacramento!? Effin hell...
MobileVortex
RIP

Post by MobileVortex »

My wife says we are going to Aftershock if she doesn't have to go to China for work. Problem is she probably wont know until Sept if she is actually going or not. Which means everything will be 70% more expensive when we know if we can or not haha. If she does have to go, I might have to trek out to Denver solo. I just cant let her find out haha.
azbay
RIP

Post by azbay »

So denver it is for my lady and I! but.....might sneak a solo trip for myself to Sacramento lol
nousername
of Arimathea

Post by nousername »

Excited I got my tickets for Aftershock! Saturday line-up is insane! only other time I've seen Tool at a festival was Epicenter 2009 in Pomona, CA. Then only other band I was into was Alice In Chains. Aftershock has lots, plus a way closer distance. And glad Nor Cal has a show with Tool and Primus playing together, since Primus weren't at the San Francisco shows earlier this year.
azbay
RIP

Post by azbay »

So does anyone know which site to go to for buying denver tickets? Toolband link takes you to altitude tickets, while i also see them on AXS?
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

azbay wrote:So does anyone know which site to go to for buying denver tickets? Toolband link takes you to altitude tickets, while i also see them on AXS?
I don't have any further info. I suspect the answer is both!
Manitoidian
Maynard Believer

Post by Manitoidian »

Frequent visitor of the site, just dropping down from the rafters to bitch for a moment. Even after mashing refresh at 10am this morning I was unable to get a single ticket for the Denver show 10/26. I was able to contact the ticket line around 10 minutes later and they confirmed they had no more inventory. Tool has never been a fan-friendly band but would it have hurt them to put in a little extra effort to make a block of seats available for TA members for presale? Or they just truly DGAF?

I think it's clear their intentions when they only make available $500 VIP tickets for presale. And of course there were nosebleeds for sale immediately on StubHub after the show was sold out for twice the price. Way to go boys.

I'm certainly not terribly broken up that I won't be seeing them this time around since it's essentially been a greatest hits tour for the last 8 years or so. But it would be wonderful if someday one of my fav bands actually came around to the idea of giving those diehard fans, that they often ridicule, some semblance of appreciation for sticking around through the lean years.

Whatevs... back to the shadows I go..
nousername
of Arimathea

Post by nousername »

azbay wrote:altitude tickets
Sold on altitude tickets. Axs just connects you to altitude tickets. Sold out now though, so hope you had luck! Also glad to see that they aren't allowing the resale thing.
azbay
RIP

Post by azbay »

nousername wrote:
azbay wrote:altitude tickets
Sold on altitude tickets. Axs just connects you to altitude tickets. Sold out now though, so hope you had luck! Also glad to see that they aren't allowing the resale thing.
A bit pissed, was looking for 5 seats and got them right in front of the soundboard (EEE) but my account locked up for some reason and actually couldn't get it resolved till i called them! So now i play the wait game and possibly pay some inflated prices...boo. hope you others had better luck.
titlesaysitall
Maynard Believer

Post by titlesaysitall »

Purchased After Shock tickets and a VIP pass for Utah, very stoked. Not sure what to expect for the VIP experience.
DTWAirport
Bronco's Fan

Post by DTWAirport »

Such a sucker. Remember that scene in Ferris Bueller where Cameron sits in his car deciding whether to go or not??? I find myself at work today suddenly booking my flight, reserving a car and booking a hotel for Denver. Now I need a ticket! Anyone have a spare? I will pay a fair price. Hell, if they stay so high on STUB....maybe its time to do the VIP???
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

I suspect VIP is probably the way to go for Denver. It seems to be the show of choice for many travelling, so I expect regular tickets will be in high demand. If you're going to blow $300 on tickets on Stubhub, you may as well pay the extra $200 and get the VIP package.
azbay
RIP

Post by azbay »

That would be if VIP wasn't sold out, I was thinking of that route myself but I think it sold out day of as well
fortysixand2
Uncle Fucker

Post by fortysixand2 »

3Teeth will be supporting Tool once again this fall, at least in SLC and Little Rock.
http://www.billboard.com/articles/colum ... ere-stream
3Teeth will return to the road in late August. After a few more dates with Tool in October, it plans on doing a world tour in support of <shutdown.exe>.

3Teeth tour dates:
Aug. 27 - London, Electrowerkz
Aug. 28 - Bradford, the United Kingdom, Infest
Sept. 2 - Los Angeles, The Viper Room
Sept. 3 - Phoenix, Club Red Rocks
Sept. 4 - Denver, Colo., Riotfest
Sept. 15 - Kansas City, Mo., The Riot Room
Sept. 16 - Chicago, Riotfest
Sept. 17 - Toronto, Velvet Underground
Oct. 24 - Salt Lake City, Maverik Center (with Tool)
Oct. 28 - Little Rock, Ark., Verizon Arena (with Tool)