Re: Ticket selling/buying thread

Post by fortysixand2 »

Looking for 2 to St. Louis.
Krazy_blah
Fornicraster

Post by Krazy_blah »

EDIT: sold

Kitaan has a couple extras looks like too.
Last edited by Krazy_blah on Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Generic triangle avatar lives on.
azbay
RIP

Post by azbay »

So if anyone happens to have 4 tickets for first night SD show that are getting rid of because of SF I'd be interested
Alittlevil
Has been

Post by Alittlevil »

Good morning. Got a xmas bonus. Yay. If anyone has 2 tickets to the Dallas/Grand Prairie show please shoot me a message. Can throw in some party favors to get the full effect of the show to sweeten the deal.
lettherabbitswearglasses
Maynard Believer

Post by lettherabbitswearglasses »

Hey guys! Long time since I've posted. Looking for 2 tickets to the St Louis show. Preferably in the lower section(s).
thesheedspot
My pain is just an excuse

Post by thesheedspot »

Looking for one ticket to Charlotte for my buddy who is coming in from Denver for the show.
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Hi all. Here's what I have available to fans who WON'T resell: San Francisco shows - ONE for Jan 6th and THREE for Jan 7th. 4 total. I bought extras to help keep them out of scalper's hands.

If we do this via PayPal, each GA ticket will go for $105 which will include Face + the TicketBastard AND PayPal fees.

FYI, TM is not letting me use Transfer, so I'll have to go with sending PDFs. I just separated the ones I sent another FourthEye member to keep them straight. I'll do the same with these others, and there will be no issues.
Ki77aan :twisted:
MobileVortex
RIP

Post by MobileVortex »

Still looking for 3 to the STL show. Stub Hub prices have gone down a little bit, but over the weekend it went from close to 1500 tickets available, down to about 800.

I really don't want to pay these prices, but it looks like I'm going to have no choice if I want to go.
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Kittaan wrote:Hi all. Here's what I have available to fans who WON'T resell: San Francisco shows - ONE for Jan 6th and THREE for Jan 7th. 4 total. I bought extras to help keep them out of scalper's hands.

If we do this via PayPal, each GA ticket will go for $105 which will include Face + the TicketBastard AND PayPal fees.

FYI, TM is not letting me use Transfer, so I'll have to go with sending PDFs. I just separated the ones I sent another FourthEye member to keep them straight. I'll do the same with these others, and there will be no issues.
Update: San Francisco shows - ONE for Jan 6th [SOLD] THREE for Jan 7th.
specialk
Bronco's Fan

Post by specialk »

Hey kiddos, looking for 2 or 3 for the Grand Prairie show on the 17th. They do not have to be together. If someone's plans here fall through for the Dallas show, hit me up please!
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Kittaan wrote:
Kittaan wrote:Hi all. Here's what I have available to fans who WON'T resell: San Francisco shows - ONE for Jan 6th and THREE for Jan 7th. 4 total. I bought extras to help keep them out of scalper's hands.

Update: San Francisco shows - TWO for Jan 7th.

I also have 1 for the Tool Sunday Jan 10th San Diego show - Section C / Row 8 / Seat 1. Look at the seating chart. Great seat!
Bought it before SF was announced.
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

You're running out of time good luck
Hey! Denty!
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Ravenpig wrote:You're running out of time good luck
I'll be at both shows. If I don't find takers before then, I'll just off them at the show hopefully. Unfortunately, with this experience I likely won't be trying to help in the future.
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

If I didn't live 1,500 miles away I'd take them
Hey! Denty!
fortysixand2
Uncle Fucker

Post by fortysixand2 »

MobileVortex wrote:Still looking for 3 to the STL show. Stub Hub prices have gone down a little bit, but over the weekend it went from close to 1500 tickets available, down to about 800.

I really don't want to pay these prices, but it looks like I'm going to have no choice if I want to go.
Hey, keep an eye on ebay and craigslist. I found 2 lower level seats for $200.
MobileVortex
RIP

Post by MobileVortex »

fortysixand2 wrote: Hey, keep an eye on ebay and craigslist. I found 2 lower level seats for $200.
I saw the same seats I think, only issue is I need 3 that are close. I already bit the bullet and paid too much on Stub Hub. I hate that it came to that but with less then 20 days to the show, my OCD got the best of me and at least now I don't have to keep checking every outlet to see if i can find some seats.

at this point, the biggest challenge will be avoiding any spoilers.
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

Be careful with StubHub guys. One of the top posts on Reddit right now is how they took back tickets that had already been paid for to Kobe's last game.

It's really shitty. ( I'd link it but the site seems to be down at the minute)
Hey! Denty!
DTWAirport
Bronco's Fan

Post by DTWAirport »

I have an extra ticket for Kansas City. I was one of the few who successfully made it through Ticketmaster. Section 107. Face $77 but $96 with fees. I will take $80.
3po1nt0
of Arimathea

Post by 3po1nt0 »

that really isn't stubhub's fault, it's the seller's.

if the seller backed out of delivering the tickets he would be assessed a fee (20%? not sure) from stubhub under their terms of service, which probably was not as much as how much more he could make on re-selling the tickets given the current market price.

stubhub also clearly states they'll try to get you replacement tickets, but no guarantees - otherwise will provide a refund.

stubhub's getting bad press over this but the blame lies with the seller who didn't follow through with the sale.

edit: looks like stubhub is going to pony up after all the negative PR http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/stu ... d15e638a72
3.1.97||7.11.97||7.3.98||8.15.01||11.24.02||4.30.06||9.7.06||9.8.06||7.14.07||12.10.07||12.14.07||8.22.09||7.18.10||7.19.10||3.12.14||3.16.14||10.31.15||1.9.16||6.17.17||10.20.19||10.21.19||1.18.22||10.8.23||2.14.24||2.15.24||2.17.24
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

Stubhub isn't directly responsible for what happened, but this isn't the first time something like this has happened and the policies they have in place really don't do enough to discourage shit like this from happening. If Stubhub wants to be taken seriously they really need to do more to protect the buyer.
Don't mow your lawn
hurricanebama
Bronco's Fan

Post by hurricanebama »

There are tickets on ticketmaster right now for New Orleans show. Decent lower level seats.
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Kittaan wrote:
Kittaan wrote:

Update: San Francisco shows - TWO for Jan 7th.

I also have 1 for the Tool Sunday Jan 10th San Diego show - Section C / Row 8 / Seat 1. Look at the seating chart. Great seat!
Bought it before SF was announced.
All sold (actually gave 1 SF ticket away to a desperate fan, which was just fine. It's nice to make somebody's night!)
roboflug
Maynard Believer

Post by roboflug »

I feel pretty desperate and pathetic doing this and I know I will receive a lot of flack for it as well, but here goes....
I am tight as tight can be on cash. I have been a Tool fan since 93, gone to many shows, collect quite a bit of their memorabilia too. What I am trying to do is find a way to the VIP session in Duluth for this tour. I guess what I am looking for is for someone who would rather not go that already has a ticket or if someone has an "extra" ticket that they are trying to sell or get rid of. Since I do not have much cash at all, I would be willing to trade quite a few electronic or other items as a barter. I would also in turn trade the $79.00 ticket I already have as well. Here is the list of items I have for trade if interested:
- First Gen. IPad with Otterbox case (rarely used ever) Fantastic condition
- Apple USB Keyboard in great shape
- Korg Volca Keys Analog Loop Synthesizer (never used, brand new no package)
- TEAC AM/FM Stereo Receiver
- Crosley Record Player/CD Player/MP3 Player/Cassette Player/Radio All-in-One (never used)
- Lenovo 17" computer monitor
- Manual push lawnmower (obviously used for smaller yards)
- Digi Design MBox 2 - Used for audio editing and Protools
- Netgear Prosafe Wireless Access Points
- FoxConn slim desktop computer with windows 7
- Older used Macbook (2008 version) recently upgraded battery and new charger
- Various other computer-related equipment peripherals
- Older Mac Mini desktop computer
- Numerous power tools (no pun intended)
- Nintendo Wii

I understand the odds of finding someone to trade with me are higher than the 1 billion dollar jackpot, but this would really make my year for me. I completely understand that people will also make fun of me for posting this, but I will go to this length for my love of Tool. Please PM me if you are interested. Thanks a lot.
esoteric shlee
Maynard Believer

Post by esoteric shlee »

I really could use some help. I can't make it to the southaven, ms show so trying to sell my one ticket (section 104 q seat 18) and hotel room. The hotel won't give me a refund but will let me put any name on the reservation. So total cost is 160 but I'm willing to go down to prevent me from losing it all. If anyone's interest or know anyone interested, please inbox me! Or if you have any suggestions where else to post. Thanks!

Show is at landers center on the 19th of January and hotel is super 8 on Hamilton for the same night.
Bones
of Arimathea

Post by Bones »

roboflug wrote:I feel pretty desperate and pathetic doing this and I know I will receive a lot of flack for it as well, but here goes....
I am tight as tight can be on cash. I have been a Tool fan since 93, gone to many shows, collect quite a bit of their memorabilia too. What I am trying to do is find a way to the VIP session in Duluth for this tour. I guess what I am looking for is for someone who would rather not go that already has a ticket or if someone has an "extra" ticket that they are trying to sell or get rid of. Since I do not have much cash at all, I would be willing to trade quite a few electronic or other items as a barter. I would also in turn trade the $79.00 ticket I already have as well. Here is the list of items I have for trade if interested:
- First Gen. IPad with Otterbox case (rarely used ever) Fantastic condition
- Apple USB Keyboard in great shape
- Korg Volca Keys Analog Loop Synthesizer (never used, brand new no package)
- TEAC AM/FM Stereo Receiver
- Crosley Record Player/CD Player/MP3 Player/Cassette Player/Radio All-in-One (never used)
- Lenovo 17" computer monitor
- Manual push lawnmower (obviously used for smaller yards)
- Digi Design MBox 2 - Used for audio editing and Protools
- Netgear Prosafe Wireless Access Points
- FoxConn slim desktop computer with windows 7
- Older used Macbook (2008 version) recently upgraded battery and new charger
- Various other computer-related equipment peripherals
- Older Mac Mini desktop computer
- Numerous power tools (no pun intended)
- Nintendo Wii

I understand the odds of finding someone to trade with me are higher than the 1 billion dollar jackpot, but this would really make my year for me. I completely understand that people will also make fun of me for posting this, but I will go to this length for my love of Tool. Please PM me if you are interested. Thanks a lot.
Dude, check out toolband website and see if the recent posted package is an option for u