Page 1 of 1

Legion

Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:46 pm
by Ravenpig
Anyone here watch this yet? Really cool weird show. Even if you don't like comic adaptions you should give it a shot. The first episode had me going "wtf is going on?" in a good way so many times.

Re: Legion

Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:38 pm
by Kittaan
It's definitely twisted. The first three episodes have been compelling. Hope they don't fuck it up.

Re: Legion

Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:00 pm
by ToolFanFromWayBack
Season premier was nuts! Only have a vague idea of what is going on, but the cinematography and acting make that a non-issue.

Re: Legion

Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:35 pm
by tys0n
Rachel Keller is the hottest actress currently on tv

Re: Legion

Posted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:18 pm
by Kittaan
ToolFanFromWayBack wrote:Season premier was nuts! Only have a vague idea of what is going on, but the cinematography and acting make that a non-issue.
I assume you watched Season 1? Although, even with that it’s easy to get lost in the convoluted plot twists and side stories. I think that’s intentional and they will bring us in on the details.

Great casting/acting/effects too. Definitely enjoying it.

Re: Legion

Posted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:45 pm
by ToolFanFromWayBack
Kittaan wrote:
ToolFanFromWayBack wrote:Season premier was nuts! Only have a vague idea of what is going on, but the cinematography and acting make that a non-issue.
I assume you watched Season 1? Although, even with that it’s easy to get lost in the convoluted plot twists and side stories. I think that’s intentional and they will bring us in on the details.

Great casting/acting/effects too. Definitely enjoying it.
Yup, enjoyed season one a lot. This is one of the few shows where I can just "go with the flow" instead of needing to understand all of the ins and outs. Tried to like Lost like that and it was just frustrating.

Re: Legion

Posted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:31 am
by tys0n
I'll never understand people who don't like being confused, not to be mean but it's probably because it reminds them of their real lives and situations.

Re: Legion

Posted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:44 pm
by ToolFanFromWayBack
tys0n wrote:I'll never understand people who don't like being confused, not to be mean but it's probably because it reminds them of their real lives and situations.
I am confused by this statement, could you explain it to me?

Re: Legion

Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:29 am
by Ravenpig
tys0n wrote:I'll never understand people who don't like being confused, not to be mean but it's probably because it reminds them of their real lives and situations.
I spent like 90% of season 1 confused out my mind and it was awesome.

Re: Legion

Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:29 am
by tys0n
Geez that was so fucking hot and then not at all, what a boner killer

Re: Legion

Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:46 am
by tys0n
NOW THAT IS A FUCKING SEASON FINALE

Re: Legion

Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:03 pm
by Kittaan
Thanks for ruining it with all those details.

Re: Legion

Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:22 am
by Kittaan
Well, Season 3 snuck up on me. Season opener was a wild ride. I love this show.

Re: Legion

Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:35 am
by tys0n
It's great they have chosen to end it with 3 seasons instead of drawing it out, it's not the sort of story that needs anymore than 3 imo.

Also if anyone is wondering (no one is) who those group of people Switch meets at the pregnant virgins clothes shop, they are a band called Superorganism and they are what I'd call slightly quirky.


Re: Legion

Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:29 pm
by liz
I'm aboard the Legion train. I had basically ignored it because I'm usually not bothered with Marvel tv (I do usually see the movies). But the bloke and I have now binge watched the 1st 4 episodes and yes it is confusing but as you say Kittaan quite compelling.

Re: Legion

Posted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:51 pm
by Kittaan
Phreaqy.

So many twists.

Re: Legion

Posted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:11 pm
by Kittaan
Love the casting. Tyrell's wife from Mr. Robot is David's mom (gorgeous woman) and Dani's brother from GoT is his dad (a young Prof X). It was driving me crazy as to why they looked so familiar... then one by one, it came to me. They did excellent work on Ep 3.

And that Farouk doll... creepy as fuck.

Image

Re: Legion

Posted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:52 pm
by liz
Up to episode 6 season 2. Aubrey Plaza is terrific.

Re: Legion

Posted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:06 pm
by Kittaan
liz wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:52 pm
Up to episode 6 season 2. Aubrey Plaza is terrific.
And hot. Let's not forget how really, really hot she is.

Re: Legion

Posted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:14 pm
by liz
Kittaan wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:06 pm
liz wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:52 pm
Up to episode 6 season 2. Aubrey Plaza is terrific.
And hot. Let's not forget how really, really hot she is.
I could turn for her.

Re: Legion

Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:47 am
by tys0n
Well episode 4 was easily the greatest episode of Legion yet and one of the most entertaining things I've watched all year.

Creepy as fuck.