The Walking Dead Thread

Movies, TV and other video based media
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

This is a thread for discussing The Walking Dead.  This is open for any discussion regarding The Walking Dead.

Future posts may contain spoilers. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
Don't mow your lawn
snazzlefrass
Shankdagger
Height: 7.5inches

Post by snazzlefrass »

Fuck yeah. I was debating starting one of these things.

So anyway, the shows kinda dulling out for me. Idk just the fact that the "zombie" excitement has gone away.

For example. They're walking and talking. Oh, there's a zombie slowly walking toward us, breathing all heavy and such. Let's keep discussing shit while we nonchalantly kill the motherfucker. I miss the first season where they were actually fighting for their lives against the zombs.

That's just me. Hey, I'll still watch it.

Andrea's a slut. Despite the fact, I don't like her much.

Maggie is a babe.

Lori needs to eat a sammich or two. I was kinda hoping that it ended up that Carl didn't shoot her in the head, and that she returned as a zombie. Seeing her in the last episode was fuckin creepy.

SteveBobSteve
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

I kinda like that zombies are just kinda in the background, not really a threat.  I think it'll make the overwhelming zombie raids more exciting.

snazzlefrass said
Lori needs to eat a sammich or two. I was kinda hoping that it ended up that Carl didn't shoot her in the head, and that she returned as a zombie. Seeing her in the last episode was fuckin creepy.

Yeah that was what I was thinking too.  They never did show her body.  That one fat zombie must've eaten her I guess.
Don't mow your lawn
snazzlefrass
Shankdagger

Post by snazzlefrass »

Yeah, I guess we'll have to resort to Rick's crazy hallucinations. Dude's losing it.
SteveBobSteve
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

DON'T READ THE BOOKS.
O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

Why is every character named, "Rick?"
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

And why does every single character look the same?

Oh right, because it's a shit story and they had talentless illustrators.

Dude had "consultancy" rights with the TV series. That's why it's not as bad as the books. Everyone wins, except for comic book fans. If they like faggy books.
O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

Pretty sure all comic books are "faggy books" but maybe you know of a series or 2 of comics that aren't.

As far as the the show goes, Andrea is definitely a slut, who seems to enjoy banging guys who are fucked in the head.  It's only a matter of time before she bones Rick.

Maggie's definitely the hottest of the bunch.  That Glenn is one lucky guy.

How long though before Carl starts boning the other daughter of Hershel?

Per the whole them acting nonchalantly around a few zombies; I'd think it just shows almost how desensitized/not caring they are to the random zombie or two milling about.  They've been at this for like what a year, year and a half now?  I'm sure by than they know they can handle a random walker or 2, so no need to panic or freak out.  Just head bash 'em if it gets too close.  Now, a herd would be another story.
I like to poop naked.
snazzlefrass
Shankdagger

Post by snazzlefrass »

I agree, they're desensitized. Now that they have a system of what to do with the walkers, it's all good. I'm watching with the hope that another herd comes in. I'm sure it will happen. That opening in the prison seems inviting. However, the prison folk have enough experience with herds that it probably wont matter.
SteveBobSteve
phox_
Has been

Post by phox_ »

This past episode was dull, but yeah it did show a few changes.  Rick is completely losing it, and that was a wild way to end an episode.  The most interesting part to me was when Glenn killed that zombie with his bare hands/boots.  He used to be the wimp that couldn't pull the trigger.  Now he seems like he would have shot the Governor first, unlike Maggie who shot the damn zombie.  Glenn's becoming the new Dale for the group, but it seems like he's ready to take off as well.  On a side note, I can't really understand why Rick hates Michonne so much.
snazzlefrass
Shankdagger

Post by snazzlefrass »

Maybe he's racist? I think she needs to lighten up. She's over-acting way too much.

He probably just doesn't trust her cuz she keeps taking off.
SteveBobSteve
badkittygothgirl
Stinkyfist

Post by badkittygothgirl »

We go to a restaurant/bar every Sunday for a Walking Dead viewing party.  Often, the cast/crew will show up for the festivities.  Usually it is the secondary actors or walkers.  This past week, the prop master came and he brought some goodies with him.  It was super cool b/c he did a Q&A after the show.  He brought Sophia's doll, Carl's teddy bear, and the sign Rick left for the guy he first met up with in the 1st season.  

snazzlefrass
Shankdagger

Post by snazzlefrass »

^That's BA. Any of the walker actors ever show up in costume to scare the shit out of the fans?

Speaking of that guy from the first season, I wonder what the chances are of him showing up sometime? I mean, sure he never answered Rick. But maybe a walker stole his radio, or he was just on the wrong channel.

They're probably going to have him come back in the finale. If there is going to be a 4th season, it would surprise me. Though they are getting good ratings. The show must be bringin' in the big bucks.
SteveBobSteve
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

snazzlefrass said
^That's BA. Any of the walker actors ever show up in costume to scare the shit out of the fans?

Speaking of that guy from the first season, I wonder what the chances are of him showing up sometime? I mean, sure he never answered Rick. But maybe a walker stole his radio, or he was just on the wrong channel.

They're probably going to have him come back in the finale. If there is going to be a 4th season, it would surprise me. Though they are getting good ratings. The show must be bringin' in the big bucks.

I'm pretty sure they already announced a fourth season.

Don't mow your lawn
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

badkittygothgirl said
We go to a restaurant/bar every Sunday for a Walking Dead viewing party.  Often, the cast/crew will show up for the festivities.  Usually it is the secondary actors or walkers.  This past week, the prop master came and he brought some goodies with him.  It was super cool b/c he did a Q&A after the show.  He brought Sophia's doll, Carl's teddy bear, and the sign Rick left for the guy he first met up with in the 1st season.  

holy shit, Galaga!
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
snazzlefrass
Shankdagger

Post by snazzlefrass »

4th season eh? Wonder if they can pull that off. Eventually they'll need to add another element to the show otherwise people will get bored of it.
SteveBobSteve
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

snazzlefrass said
4th season eh? Wonder if they can pull that off. Eventually they'll need to add another element to the show otherwise people will get bored of it.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's the last season.  AMC strikes me as a network that will cut a show once the ratings start to drop and those ratings aren't going to last much longer.

Don't mow your lawn
badkittygothgirl
Stinkyfist

It was really bad ass.  The owner of the restaurant is a big Star Wars nerd and geek in general.  The walker characters do not show up zombified, but our friend, Stan the Zombie, is there every week.  At Christmas, he was Zombie Claus.

We thought about using this one for our Christmas card.

Have you seen the packaging for the season 3 Blu-Ray???  Now this is bad ass!!!

Anchor Bay Entertainment, McFarlane Toys and AMC unveiled the design of The Walking Dead Season 3 Limited Edition Blu-Ray Set. The set features a replica of The Governor’s walker head aquariums seen earlier in Season 3. As an added interactive bonus, the aquariums can actually be filled with water and comes with five walker heads that can be arranged in any order. Plus, the aquariums light up.

Todd McFarlane and Robert Kirkman worked closely in developing the case.

The previous “The Walking Dead” season also featured a McFarlane Toys-designed the limited set for Season Two of “The Walking Dead” featuring a flip-top zombie head with a screwdriver through the eye. That case completely sold out and won some “Year’s Best” awards.

snazzlefrass
Shankdagger

Post by snazzlefrass »

Hardcore.
SteveBobSteve
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

looks like hipster dress =/< zombie chic
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

badkittygothgirl said

Yet another positive of turning into a zombie: still having the cognizance to try to cop a feel.

I like to poop naked.
badkittygothgirl
Stinkyfist

Hahahahaha...Stan the Zombie is a friend of ours.  Tonight, we had Tiny from the Prison show up at the restaurant.  He is MUCH bigger in person than he appears on tv.

markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

Do I notice a pair of Reebok Pumps in that last picture?  Classic.
I like to poop naked.
badkittygothgirl
Stinkyfist

Hahahaha...yes, those are in fact Reebok pumps with a Members Only jacket.  We went to Sweetwater Brewery's 16th Anniversary party in the afternoon prior to Walking Dead that evening.  It was an 80's theme party.

ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

A wardrobe based on the parties you're likely to attend....hmmm, interesting.