[Speculation] New Album Release - March 26

The Main Event
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

toolphishdhs said
dont delete my posts hating on Tool, if you are not going to delete non-Tool hating posts in the Grudge thread. im serious. i will keep talking shit in other peoples legitimate discussions until this terrible double standard is taken care of.

I think you're missing the point of the Grudge thread - it exists pure so you can rant about hating Tool and hating Tool fans.  

Off topic troll posts will be deleted from all other Tool discussions until certain members of this forum can start acting like adults rather than 13 year olds.
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

toolphishdhs said
dont delete my posts hating on Tool, if you are not going to delete non-Tool hating posts in the Grudge thread. im serious. i will keep talking shit in other peoples legitimate discussions until this terrible double standard is taken care of.

Why do you think you should be able to hate on Tool on a Tool fansite?  You're lucky that there is even a thread for you to do that in.  If you're going to talk shit about a band on their fansite then you're going to get shit for it. 
Don't mow your lawn
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

Insert obligatory "Think for yourself, Question authority, blah blah blah blah" comment here.
I like to poop naked.
Calfium Jay
Geacon

Post by Calfium Jay »

At this point I'm thinking a Feb 2014 release is most likely.

Won't drop this year - won't happen.

Especially if Danny Carey says it will.

snazzlefrass
Shankdagger
Height: 7.5inches

Post by snazzlefrass »

Calfium Jay said

Pretty much. *sigh*

SteveBobSteve
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

Calfium Jay said
At this point I'm thinking a Feb 2014 release is most likely.

Won't drop this year - won't happen.

A February release date would mean it would drop sometime around my birthday, which would be pretty cool.
Don't mow your lawn
Casey Tatum
Geacon

Post by Casey Tatum »

toolphishdhs said
its the point. the grudge is a place to vent frustration with the band. the bicker thread is to vent frustration with other fans on this site. it is a fansite, come the fuck on. i dont hate Tool. i dont like some of the recent decisions and ways they are going about marketing themselves. i dont appreciate that since that thread was created, the bitching in other threads has stopped and now the people bitching about those of us that were bitching in other threads are bitching at us in the Grudge thread. it is stupid. so we can only have positive things to say about Tool all the time? that is herd mentality at it's finest. i will praise MJK and Tool IF they do an amazing job on the next album. IF it is not up to par with the previous efforts then i will talk some shit, and after taking 7+ years to release it, any hate or praise will definitely be deserved.

The Grudge thread is meant for anything related to Tool bashing. That includes making fun of the Tool bashers.

Where else are we supposed to go to piss you fuckers off?
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

UndKeineEier said

toolphishdhs said

Why do you think you should be able to hate on Tool on a Tool fansite?  You're lucky that there is even a thread for you to do that in.  If you're going to talk shit about a band on their fansite then you're going to get shit for it. 

This isn't Tool's site you dumb shit.  It's hellboy's.  Christ you are like some sort of glorified fucking boy scout.  Und "I will tell on you" KieneEier.

As for Hellboy, I don't give a fuck what he does.  Delete away.  I understand what phiser is saying though.  Hellboy wanted us to stop trolling the new kids.  I'm cool with that.  The Grudge and Bicker are the best threads this place has.  There are 18 million other threads dedicated to tossing Tool's collective salad.  Personally I don't care if ppl wanna troll in The Grudge.  I love watching train wrecks.

Furthermore, let's all employ a bit of common sense.  There is a difference between disagreeing with something and out and out trolling.  I think Tool has become ridiculous, and when they announce ridiculous shit like 21st anniversary re-releases and videos for 7 year old songs, I am going to call shit out.  I have seen some members rupture a hemorrhoid because another member said 10,000 Days sucks.  That is fucking dumb.  Shit works both ways.
snazzlefrass
Shankdagger

Post by snazzlefrass »

It does get tiresome scrolling through pages of endless drivel. The only people who make it worthwhile are the ones who clearly couldn't give a fuck less.

"I like tacos"
SteveBobSteve
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

toolphishdhs said
its the point. the grudge is a place to vent frustration with the band. the bicker thread is to vent frustration with other fans on this site. it is a fansite, come the fuck on. i dont hate Tool. i dont like some of the recent decisions and ways they are going about marketing themselves. i dont appreciate that since that thread was created, the bitching in other threads has stopped and now the people bitching about those of us that were bitching in other threads are bitching at us in the Grudge thread. it is stupid. so we can only have positive things to say about Tool all the time? that is herd mentality at it's finest. i will praise MJK and Tool IF they do an amazing job on the next album. IF it is not up to par with the previous efforts then i will talk some shit, and after taking 7+ years to release it, any hate or praise will definitely be deserved.

The problem is not that you are (and I by "you" I refer to several forum members) being negative, it trollish way that criticisms are being made that is the problem.  Feel free to attack the band and their methods, but when you start attacking members of the forum then the delete button will be used without hesitation.
snazzlefrass
Shankdagger

Post by snazzlefrass »

hellboy1975 said
The problem is not that you are (and I by "you" I refer to several forum members) being negative, it trollish way that criticisms are being made that is the problem.  Feel free to attack the band and their methods, but when you start attacking members of the forum then the delete button will be used without hesitation.

Someone has to step in and be the mature one. Guys, be realistic. You know why your post was deleted and/or moved. Shit, my posts have been moved and I'm not bitching about it.

"Why was my post deleted while so and so's post wasn't?"

You realize how many posts HB has to keep track of? Especially when most posts now-a-days are delete/move worthy.

And while it sounds tempting, I'm not trying to suck HB's dick (''lol your a fag"). Just trying to introduce some logic and reasoning here.
SteveBobSteve
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

Let's get back on topic.  If anyone wants to discuss my moderation methods then they should start a thread in the appropriate forum
Calfium Jay
Geacon

Post by Calfium Jay »

hellboy1975 said
Let's get back on topic.  If anyone wants to discuss my moderation methods then they should start a thread in the appropriate forum

Fine by me.

(silence)

OK. I'll come back a little later after I've had my morning stroll.

And by "stroll" I mean wank.

UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

hellboy1975 said

UndKeineEier said 
What's your take on the whole "Maynard's written and recorded this whole album himself" theory that's going around the interwebs lately?

Ask me again on April Fools Day

What's your take on the whole "Maynard's written and recorded this whole album himself" theory that's going around the interwebs lately?
Don't mow your lawn
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Yeah.  No.
Ki77aan :twisted:
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

UndKeineEier said

hellboy1975 said

UndKeineEier said 

Ask me again on April Fools Day

Tool late - it's now April 2nd and the secret will never be divulged!