The Grudge (WARNING: 26 years to #6?)

The Main Event
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

The Boss said

Calfium Jay said
I hope one day it comes to light exactly what these "tensions" were and who they were between (ie specific incidents and not just in a broad sense).

Who fought, when and why?

Who gives a fuck, though, really.

I agree.  Really the reasons for the delay only have a passing interest to me.

ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

Mog of the Architect said
Hellboy you dirty mother fucker.  I think you went full retard today.

Fuck Republicans

Fuck Tool

Suck My Dick

In general, yes...

Not yet, but it's getting close...

No...
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
Calfium Jay
Geacon

Post by Calfium Jay »

Possible timeline for future developments on the new album?:

August 2013 - nothing. nada. zip. niet.

September 2013 - It is announced that Danny has finally figured out how to turn on his new synth module thingy that was built for him a while back. It is duly noted that the band did celebrate this occasion with copious amounts of Nachos and a stripper named "Zabrina The Magnificent".

October 2013 - Blair confesses to have little in the way of new album news - however he does post a recipe for a rather enticing pear and walnut soufflé.

November 2013 - Adam finishes up the guitar solo he had been working on since March. He smiles and brashly announces "See you guys...I'm not the dilettante you make me out to be."

December 2013 - Maynard rocks up at the loft with a grudge to settle over lack of progress. After some heated debate - in which Justin teared up - Maynard is eventually placated by the others with a gift basket from Sears and a generous thermos full of Danny's famous egg nog - a the recipe for which has stayed secret in his family for generations.

January 2014 - The band finish song no. 8 - the one Danny lovingly refers to as "our very own Smells Like Teen Spirit". As if on cue, Dave Grohl pops into the studio to hang out with the boys but leaves after a heated political debate with Adam's very pregnant wife.

Febraury2014 - Very little progress made. Justin stubs his toe on a Fender amp and goes home after lunch, deeply upset with Adam who left the thing on the floor.

March 2014 - Song no. 9 is finished. It's definitely the weakest of the bunch. Not surprisingly it has been penned by Adam and was influenced by an evening he shared with Robert Fripp some years back but still blushes about whenever mentioned in conversation.

April 2014 - Blair cryptically announces that the band has almost finished the writing process - encrypting this news within a story he posts about Syrian refugees who have taken up asylum in the loft attic, living off a diet of wild possum and discarded pizza droppings.

May 2014 - Band is ready to record. However master tapes cannot be found anywhere. Justin tearfully proclaims "But they were here just a minute ago. I had them in my bg and then I went to the door when those Jehova's Witnesses knocked and asked if I had anything to donate to the poor and then..........oh.....oh wait......"

!!
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

http://www.mathcats.com/explore/elapsedtime.html

10,000 Days was released on April 28 2006.

Click the link,

type in 2006, April, and 28 in the second line

and there you have,

ticking away,

the elapsed time since

TOOL released a new album.

The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

Calfium Jay said
Possible timeline for future developments on the new album?:

August 2013 - nothing. nada. zip. niet.

September 2013 - It is announced that Danny has finally figured out how to turn on his new synth module thingy that was built for him a while back. It is duly noted that the band did celebrate this occasion with copious amounts of Nachos and a stripper named "Zabrina The Magnificent".

October 2013 - Blair confesses to have little in the way of new album news - however he does post a recipe for a rather enticing pear and walnut soufflé.

November 2013 - Adam finishes up the guitar solo he had been working on since March. He smiles and brashly announces "See you guys...I'm not the dilettante you make me out to be."

December 2013 - Maynard rocks up at the loft with a grudge to settle over lack of progress. After some heated debate - in which Justin teared up - Maynard is eventually placated by the others with a gift basket from Sears and a generous thermos full of Danny's famous egg nog - a the recipe for which has stayed secret in his family for generations.

January 2014 - The band finish song no. 8 - the one Danny lovingly refers to as "our very own Smells Like Teen Spirit". As if on cue, Dave Grohl pops into the studio to hang out with the boys but leaves after a heated political debate with Adam's very pregnant wife.

Febraury2014 - Very little progress made. Justin stubs his toe on a Fender amp and goes home after lunch, deeply upset with Adam who left the thing on the floor.

March 2014 - Song no. 9 is finished. It's definitely the weakest of the bunch. Not surprisingly it has been penned by Adam and was influenced by an evening he shared with Robert Fripp some years back but still blushes about whenever mentioned in conversation.

April 2014 - Blair cryptically announces that the band has almost finished the writing process - encrypting this news within a story he posts about Syrian refugees who have taken up asylum in the loft attic, living off a diet of wild possum and discarded pizza droppings.

May 2014 - Band is ready to record. However master tapes cannot be found anywhere. Justin tearfully proclaims "But they were here just a minute ago. I had them in my bg and then I went to the door when those Jehova's Witnesses knocked and asked if I had anything to donate to the poor and then..........oh.....oh wait......"

!!

Did you actually write this or did you cut and paste from somewhere else?

Cause if you wrote it, bravo.  Post of the year.  Very funny/ridiculous but I could actually see this happening.  Excellent!
Hey! Denty!
sublime5446
Fanboi

Post by sublime5446 »

not a single thread about tool on the main forum page lol.  Love it. 
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

sublime5446 said
not a single thread about tool on the main forum page lol.  Love it. 

^ Further proof of what I have said all along.  This really isn't a Tool forum.  Oh and Fuck Tool in the face with Tyson's 5 inch clit.

BlindnCynical
formery Umadbrah?

Post by BlindnCynical »

i see "Tool Boots"
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Umadbrah? said
i see "Tool Boots"

That's the 7th Sense!

... The laziest of all senses...
Ki77aan :twisted:
Calfium Jay
Queric
Height: 189cm

Re:

Post by Calfium Jay »

Ravenpig wrote:
Did you actually write this or did you cut and paste from somewhere else

Cause if you wrote it, bravo.  Post of the year.  Very funny/ridiculous but I could actually see this happening.  Excellent!

That was 100% pure Calfium.

The original response was way better but my internet connection decided to fuck up when I hit submit and thus lost the whole thing.
'It is time for us to be doing what we have been doing every day. And that time is now'

Actual quote from Kamala Harris
MOG
Scissorman

Re: The Grudge

Post by MOG »

Time to bring it down again. Don't just call me pessimist. Try and read between the lines.

The Grudge has been quiet for far too long.

Hellboy you dirty cunt you named an entire subsection Typical Tool Fans. Why you stealin my shit son? Where is my motherfucking royalty check?
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

Mog of the Architect wrote:Time to bring it down again. Don't just call me pessimist. Try and read between the lines.

Hellboy you dirty cunt you named an entire subsection Typical Tool Fans. Why you stealin my shit son? Where is my motherfucking royalty check?
Can I get a reiteration of what this thread is for, again? I mean, how is this different from the "Bicker" thread?

If it's just for ranting and raving like a fucking lunatic, then cool.
O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

The Boss wrote:
Mog of the Architect wrote:Time to bring it down again. Don't just call me pessimist. Try and read between the lines.

Can I get a reiteration of what this thread is for, again? I mean, how is this different from the "Bicker" thread?

If it's just for ranting and raving like a fucking lunatic, then cool.
At first it was to rip into Tool for being lazy cunts. Then it morphed into ripping into delusion Tool fans for being delusion cunts. Now it's just a free for all cluster fuck.
snazzlefrass
Shankdagger
Height: 7.5inches

Post by snazzlefrass »

Well, that fucking sucks. I'd hope we can all complain about Tool on this thread. There are other threads for bickering.

Fuck Tool!
SteveBobSteve
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

snazzlefrass wrote:Well, that fucking sucks. I'd hope we can all complain about Tool on this thread. There are other threads for bickering.

Fuck Tool!
I don't hate TOOL at this point. I never really have.

I nothing them.
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

snazzlefrass wrote:Well, that fucking sucks. I'd hope we can all complain about Tool on this thread. There are other threads for bickering.

Fuck Tool!
Oh you motherfucker! Kate Upton? How in the fuck am I supposed to concentrate now?
snazzlefrass
Shankdagger

Post by snazzlefrass »

Exactly.
Exactly.
SteveBobSteve
snazzlefrass
Shankdagger

Post by snazzlefrass »

The Boss wrote:

Fuck Tool!
I don't hate TOOL at this point. I never really have.

I nothing them.
Yeah, hate is a strong word. I've moved on from the whole "Tool are taking forever to put out the new album!"

I'd be alright if they didn't.
SteveBobSteve
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

MUST . . . STOP . . . FAPPING . . . TO . . . SNAAAAAAAAZZ.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

Tyson wrote:
Mog of the Architect wrote:

Fuck Tool!
Oh you motherfucker! Kate Upton? How in the fuck am I supposed to concentrate now?
Maybe you should see a psychiatrist, it seems you are attracted to cattle
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

Tyson wrote:The saddest part is she's probably in heels/photoshopped to hell and still has no ass
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

In a development that will come as shock to no one, I'm not getting my essay done today, because I hate it, and am having more fun finding pictures to post as replies to everything Tyson says.

Also nearly 3:00pm with a thunderstorm coming, and my Shark Week girlfriend disappeared until fuck only knows when = time to drink twelve beers and kill people.

Fucking shitty life. Can't wait to leave.

The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

Tyson wrote:I honestly find dugong's more aesthetically pleasing to the eye
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

Tyson wrote:A whole bag of dicks?

What's the essay about?
All 15 of the global millennial goals (http://www.millennium-project.org/mille ... enges.html) are of significance. Choose the one that you believe has particular significance to your home country and write a short essay about why you think it is important and what actions you think could be taken to help alleviate the problem in your own country. For students who have already completed other IHS units, include in your discussion whether your views on the significance or priorities of any of these goals has changes over the course of your participation in IHS.
Hella hard, because Australia rocks.

Fuck it, beer o'clock. I have the week off. I'll just pick a day to not be hungover and do it then.