The Grudge (WARNING: 26 years to #6?)

The Main Event
BlackHole83
Stinkyfist

Re: The Grudge

Post by BlackHole83 »

Baahumbug wrote:Ill say this again: FUCK VOLTO! where is the next album???? lazy bunch of sack suckers.
You obviously don't appreciate great musicianship. Volto is no TOOL but they are a talented set. The next album comes when it comes, stop bitchin.
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

BlackHole83 wrote:
Baahumbug wrote:Ill say this again: FUCK VOLTO! where is the next album???? lazy bunch of sack suckers.
You obviously don't appreciate great musicianship. Volto is no TOOL but they are a talented set. The next album comes when it comes, stop bitchin.
While I agree completely, to be fair, this thread is ALL ABOUT bitching about Tool... just an FYI.

It was opened in an attempt to keep all the bitching to one thread and thus keep the others on topic. Not completely successful as you can likely see for yourself. ;)
Ki77aan :twisted:
Baahumbug
Fanboi
Height: 6’1

Post by Baahumbug »

'Twas just a joke as it gets old seeing "Tool is the laziest band ever". So I switched it up to VOLTO!
264zn
Phony

Post by 264zn »

FUCK YOU DEFTONES FOR NOT DOING A SIDESHOW IN MELBOURNE! HA and rain is what you get for your BDO set today because you're only doing a Sydney sideshow...so suck on that fatty
Calfium Jay
Queric
Height: 189cm

Post by Calfium Jay »

I just had a look at the 2014 BDO line up for the first time.

Probably the worst BDO line up I have ever seen.....and BDO is notorious for terrible line ups.

Anyway where was I? Oh yeah....fucking hell Tool, stop delaying and work on this new shit.

2014 please. Not 15 or 16.
'It is time for us to be doing what we have been doing every day. And that time is now'

Actual quote from Kamala Harris
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

Kittaan wrote:
BlackHole83 wrote:
While I agree completely, to be fair, this thread is ALL ABOUT bitching about Tool... just an FYI.

It was opened in an attempt to keep all the bitching to one thread and thus keep the others on topic. Not completely successful as you can likely see for yourself. ;)
Is it lonely under there, under the boy's balls?
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

^ Don't get all cheesed off at me because I think Hackney is a boring "sport".

And to answer your question... it's not really lonely. Just kinda musty.
Ki77aan :twisted:
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

what
ilikecheese wrote:Not completely successful as you can likely see for yourself.
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
Calfium Jay
Queric

Post by Calfium Jay »

Tool V: October 2015

So it is written.

.(^).
'It is time for us to be doing what we have been doing every day. And that time is now'

ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

It's fucking COLD!
THANKS TOOL YA FUCKING ASSHOLES!
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

80 degree days are considered cold?
I like to poop naked.
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

markuspoop wrote:80 degree days are considered cold?
Not where I'm from.
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

it's cold as fuck. I'm dressed like Whoopie Goldberg in Jumping Jack Flash right now lol.

"MICK!! MICK!! SPEAK ENGLISH!!!" hahahaha

Asteroids do not concern me, Admiral. I want that ship, not excuses.
badkittygothgirl
Stinkyfist

Post by badkittygothgirl »

^^^ Hahahaha! Winner! I'm dressed that way as well. :o
Krazy_blah
Fornicraster

Post by Krazy_blah »

:-(

Generic triangle avatar lives on.
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

SICK OF WINTER AND I LOVE WINTER
GOD DAMN IT

THIS!

[BBvideo 560,340][/BBvideo]
Calfium Jay
Queric

Post by Calfium Jay »

This is The Grudge thread. Not The Winter thread.

:roll:

Krazy_blah
Fornicraster

Post by Krazy_blah »

I have a fucking Grudge against winter- been sick of it since roughly September.
Generic triangle avatar lives on.
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

by ilikecheese » Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:08 am

It's fucking COLD!
THANKS TOOL YA FUCKING ASSHOLES!

Calfium Jay wrote:This is The Grudge thread. Not The Winter thread.

:roll:
I blame TOOL for the winter.
Now, where was I...oh yes, 'turn on oven and set at 200 degrees F; drill penis-sized hole in melon...
TheBirdman
Has been

Post by TheBirdman »

Luck for the Australians we have summer ;) but it gets really hot.
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

we have summers too!
TheBirdman
Has been

Post by TheBirdman »

ilikecheese wrote:we have summers too!
haha I meant at this moment
bonebroke
Geacon

Post by bonebroke »

i would give up 2 local Tool shows for some good rain in my state. Serious drought going on right now in California. weather across the entire US is really messed these days. Global warming in full effect, it's gotta be Tools fault. Mother Nature is just as upset as everyone else that we're into year 8 since 10K Days.
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

assholes
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

Hey look Tool is touring again buuuuuuuuut.......................no new album.................shocker

Anyhoo I hope the few of you fucks that I actually like had a enjoyable holiday season. Hellboy's new bullshit forum rules drove me away so rest assured I won't be invading your Toolgasm currently going on at the moment because Tool has announced yet another cash grab Tour with no new album in site. Slow clap for overpaying to see a band play the same old songs we have all heard thousands of times. Pathetic.

@Kittaan - How the fuck are ya?

@Crow and Cal - Sunn O))) and Ulver new album called Terrestrials out next Monday. What I have heard so far makes my dick hard.

MUSIC ========> http://sunnulversl.bandcamp.com/ <======== THAT DOESN'T SUCK