What are you watching? Film/TV

Movies, TV and other video based media
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Re: What are you watching? Film/TV

Post by Ravenpig »

Yep. Even if you hate everything else about it (you won't) it's worth it just for Vincent D'Onofrio's Kingpin. Dude knocks it out of the park and is easily already Marvel's movie universe's second most interesting villain.
Hey! Denty!
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

We Are What We Are was pretty good. Technically considered horror, it plays more like a tense drama with some horror undertones than straight horror.

Don't mow your lawn
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

I'm enjoying Limitless. One of the few broadcast TV series I've sampled this Fall. Anyone else?
Ki77aan :twisted:
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

hellboy wrote:
N.Y.H.C. wrote:does anyone watch Daredevil on Netflix? I'm thinking about binge watching season one this week. any thoughts?
9/10. Would binge again.
okay!!! thanks!!
Asteroids do not concern me, Admiral. I want that ship, not excuses.
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

Ravenpig wrote:Yep. Even if you hate everything else about it (you won't) it's worth it just for Vincent D'Onofrio's Kingpin. Dude knocks it out of the park and is easily already Marvel's movie universe's second most interesting villain.
Raven and Uncle Matt both highly approve?! I'm sold. cant wait to start watching it!! I gotta binge it before Jessica Jones right? I think Marvel and Netflix are really onto something here, these trailers look SICK. plus I really like Krysten Ritter, I've never seen her in anything before (no, not even Breaking Bad) but I just find her to be very attractive and a little bit nuts (saw a few interviews with her on t.v. way back, AOTS and stuff like that). I hear they're building these characters up for some super team?! whats the deal with that?

[BBvideo 560,340][/BBvideo]
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

I'm not sold on Jessica Jones, but I'll give it a try.
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

I just watched Deadgirl on Shudder. It was pretty bad. The movie's about these two kids who find what's basically a zombie woman in the basement and one of the kids just starts having lots of sex while the other guy justs starts moping all the time. There's also this third stoner kid who starts fucking the zombie too. All of the characters in the movie suck and are super annoying. There's like two good scenes in the whole movie. The scene where the guy shits his guts out after getting his dick chomped on by the zombie woman and then another where the two non-mopey kids try to kidnap a woman at a gas station so they can turn her into a zombie and she just kicks both their asses. Those are also coincidentally the only scenes that have a hint of humor, the rest of the movie is just so dreary and annoying. I think my favorite thing about it is the review someone gave it on Shudder:

5 stars (or skulls or whatever)
"It's okay."
Don't mow your lawn
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

Zombie sex is something that could be a real winner, but sadly it sounds like it's under developed in this show. Might skip it.
Calfium Jay
Queric
Height: 189cm

Post by Calfium Jay »

Had a quiet, boring night at home on the couch last night. However, last night will go down in history as the night that I witnessed the absolute WORST big budget film I have ever seen. A film so bad it MUST go down in the annals of history as being every stinking, rotten bit as bad as Pluto Nash, The Happening or Battlefield Earth.

What film was it, I hear you ask. Well...

[youtube][/youtube]

Oh dear lord NO. Whoever green-lit this shit should be hung....HUNG!!!!!
'It is time for us to be doing what we have been doing every day. And that time is now'

Actual quote from Kamala Harris
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

Below Deck is my latest guilty pleasure and I have no idea why.
I like to poop naked.
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Post by Busty McCracken »

Calfium Jay wrote:Had a quiet, boring night at home on the couch last night. However, last night will go down in history as the night that I witnessed the absolute WORST big budget film I have ever seen. A film so bad it MUST go down in the annals of history as being every stinking, rotten bit as bad as Pluto Nash, The Happening or Battlefield Earth.

What film was it, I hear you ask. Well...

[youtube][/youtube]

Oh dear lord NO. Whoever green-lit this shit should be hung....HUNG!!!!!
That's gotta be the one where he kite surf's down a melting glacier???
Listen to All Them Witches
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

Can confirm Die Another Day is shit. I was actually stupid enough to see it at the movies (though I think I got laid afterwards)

None of the Brosnan ones were any good really.
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

hellboy wrote:Can confirm Die Another Day is shit. I was actually stupid enough to see it at the movies (though I think I got laid afterwards)
Seeing Die Another Day in the theater seems like a pretty steep price to pay for a few minutes of disappointing sex.
I like to poop naked.
lo7us

Post by lo7us »

American Horror Story Hotel is my new jam

Great season so far!
From bearded clam cums bearded jam
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

markuspoop wrote:
hellboy wrote:Can confirm Die Another Day is shit. I was actually stupid enough to see it at the movies (though I think I got laid afterwards)
Seeing Die Another Day in the theater seems like a pretty steep price to pay for a few minutes of disappointing sex.
It seemed like a good deal at the time, and I can confirm the sex was much better than the movie.
Calfium Jay
Queric
Height: 189cm

Post by Calfium Jay »

I sat through Jurassic World just to get laid. So, it happens...
'It is time for us to be doing what we have been doing every day. And that time is now'

Actual quote from Kamala Harris
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Post by Busty McCracken »

Just watched Apocalypto for first time in years... Brilliant movie, savage as fuck , great ending.
Listen to All Them Witches
petemasterpete
Lunchinator
Height: 7" (limp)

Post by petemasterpete »

hellboy wrote:
N.Y.H.C. wrote:does anyone watch Daredevil on Netflix? I'm thinking about binge watching season one this week. any thoughts?
9/10. Would binge again.
Yeah man, I enjoyed it for the most part. Even the opening credits are well done. And without too much spoiling, it's worth watching for the fight scenes alone (there is one in particular that is one of the best, most realistic, I've seen in a long, long time).
well piss on my tits and tell me it's raining
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

Busty McCracken wrote:Just watched Apocalypto for first time in years... Brilliant movie, savage as fuck , great ending.
Mel Gibson needs to direct more movies.
nxrm
Living Duller

Post by nxrm »

hellboy wrote:
Busty McCracken wrote:Just watched Apocalypto for first time in years... Brilliant movie, savage as fuck , great ending.
Mel Gibson needs to direct more movies.
Apocalypto is definitely great.

Gibson's is directing 'Hacksaw Ridge' which is due out in 2016.

From Wikipedia: Hacksaw Ridge is an upcoming American war drama film directed by Mel Gibson and written by Gregory Crosby, Robert Schenkkan, and Randall Wallace. It is based on the true story about US Army medic Desmond T. Doss, a conscientious objector who refused to bear arms, yet was awarded the Congressional Medal of Honor by President Harry S. Truman for single-handedly saving the lives of over 75 of his comrades while under constant enemy fire during the brutal Battle of Okinawa in World War II. The film stars Andrew Garfield, Vince Vaughn, Sam Worthington, Luke Bracey, Teresa Palmer, and Rachel Griffiths. Principal photography began on September 5, 2015 in New South Wales. The project was originally brought to Hollywood by screenwriter/producer Gregory Crosby through the efforts of Stan Jensen of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
So Long, and Thanks for All the Tool.
lo7us

Post by lo7us »

Calfium Jay wrote:I sat through Jurassic World just to get laid. So, it happens...
I just watched that the other day as well.

Things escalated quickly. Absolutely ridiculous ending. Seeing it once was enough.

Now watching: Terminator Genisys
From bearded clam cums bearded jam
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

That sounds hmmm... that cast is... Seventh Day Adventist church eh...
Don't mow your lawn
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

Star Wars: Rebels Season 2 episode 3, because I'm a man-child and I love this shit lol. this show rocks.

[BBvideo 560,340][/BBvideo]
nxrm
Living Duller

Post by nxrm »

UndKeineZwEier wrote:That sounds hmmm... that cast is... Seventh Day Adventist church eh...
Yeah, I'm hesitant as well...but I'll reserve judgement until there's a trailer or the reviews are written. Never know...
So Long, and Thanks for All the Tool.
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

I just watched The Taking of Deborah Logan which was a surprisingly better movie than you would expect from a found-footage film unceremoniously released on Netflix. It's about a documentary crew working on a film about Alzheimer's that focus on Deborah Logan and her daughter Sarah and creepy shit starts to happen. The story has some pretty weak elements, but the movie's put together well enough that I didn't really care so much about some of the weaker stuff until after the movie was over. There's a lot of dumb lore and backstory in the movie that the filmmakers were smart enough to not dawdle on. The found-footage elements aren't too bad, the movie didn't need to be found-footage, and I could actually see how a better movie could've been made in a more traditional way, but it doesn't really harm the film all that much. It was just unnecessary.

Overall, I'd say there are better horror movies out there, but if you're bored and looking for something on Netflix it's not a bad choice.
Don't mow your lawn