The Grudge (WARNING: 26 years to #6?)

The Main Event
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Re: The Grudge

Post by The Boss »

children wrote:Well, what a good "point" it was.

Simply posting a link to the guidelines of the form with no explanation whatsoever, that just so happened to follow a post that was making fun of Mog.

It makes so much sense that you were just letting us know that the "Rules and Guidelines" have been updated.

Yeah, you're right, my judgement was uncalled for, not.

Nice save, "THE BOSS," but you are full of shit...
See, this is what I would consider "trolling".
O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

children
Metalologist

Post by children »

Trolling? What?
"That's what you get when you argue with children..." -Tyson
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

hellboy wrote:Image
Yep. Off to bed now.
O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

You all are upsetting the older people and the kids, now stop it
An appeal for calm
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
ziggy23
Stink Wizard

Post by ziggy23 »

150 pages of nothing
- You like noisy music?
- Yes. The louder the better. Stops me from thinking.
- You don't like to think? What do you like?
- Never thought about it.
children
Metalologist

Post by children »

That is all that Mog has to be proud of: Nothing...
"That's what you get when you argue with children..." -Tyson
budsyralli
Fornicraster
Height: this tall

Post by budsyralli »

crow you're back ?

*aims BB gun *
go taff!
Baahumbug
Fanboi
Height: 6’1

Post by Baahumbug »

Nobody has grudged in a few days.

Bunch of lazy fucks not grudgin'.
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

Fucking Melvins - same setlist night after night on this tour. Who do they think they are? Tool? Next we'll hear they don't plan on releasing another album until 2015...
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

you could post that under reviews too....right? heh
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

I wonder how the December 2013 newsletter is shaping up? Dec 2012 was a good one... I hope this one doesn't go something like "bugs, bugs, bugs, Mexican bugs, mandala, wine, bugs, England, babies, WWE, bugs"
Asteroids do not concern me, Admiral. I want that ship, not excuses.
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

N.Y.H.C. wrote:I wonder how the December 2013 newsletter is shaping up? Dec 2012 was a good one... I hope this one doesn't go something like "bugs, bugs, bugs, Mexican bugs, mandala, wine, bugs, England, babies, WWE, bugs"
There's nothing happening in the Tool camp at the moment, I think they've pretty much stopped for the year (and Adam is expecting a baby to pop out any day now I guess).

My guess is the next newsletter will be the type that people like to complain about.
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

N.Y.H.C. wrote:good one
that's funny...
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

ilikecheese wrote:
N.Y.H.C. wrote:good one
that's funny...
"Something that might be encouraging to some Tool enthusiasts is that while riding with Danny to Chili John’s yesterday, I heard a lot of new Tool music (sans Maynard). This was the most new material that I’ve heard so far, although a few of the riffs and arrangements were familiar. So, what did I think? Dare I say that it sounded like… Tool (some of it reminiscent to earlier Tool stuff, with other parts pushing the envelope), and I assume that it will sound even more like Tool once the vocal melodies, etc. have been added. To answer your next question, I cannot say how far along in the writing process the band is. If I had to GUESS, I would say more than half way (and keep in mind that in the past, at least, the writing went faster once the first few [more complex] songs were finished)."

I think that would qualify as a "good one". besides the usual bullshit we get to hear about.
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

8 years
half way done
not bad at all
Calfium Jay
Queric
Height: 189cm

Post by Calfium Jay »

hellboy wrote:There's nothing happening in the Tool camp at the moment, I think they've pretty much stopped for the year.
Do you have "insider" information that states that Maynard is not currently writing?? Last I heard he was writing. Well, is he writing or isn't he?

Writing?
'It is time for us to be doing what we have been doing every day. And that time is now'

Actual quote from Kamala Harris
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

Writing
Don't mow your lawn
not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Post by not tyson »

Righting
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

Latest update that I have is "Nothing much happening with the band at this time as Adam and Korin await the birth of their child."

I suspect that Maynard probably does have stuff that he's working with, but your guess is as good as mine there. I have been told by Blair before that Maynard is actually quite fast when it comes to writing lyrics, so when it gets to that stage things should progress quickly. Either way I don't think Tool will be collectively doing much for the next 2 months. Hopefully when they reconvene in February or something there will be a little more to report.
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

hellboy wrote:Latest update that I have is "Nothing much happening with the band at this time as Adam and Korin await the birth of their child."

I suspect that Maynard probably does have stuff that he's working with, but your guess is as good as mine there. I have been told by Blair before that Maynard is actually quite fast when it comes to writing lyrics, so when it gets to that stage things should progress quickly. Either way I don't think Tool will be collectively doing much for the next 2 months. Hopefully when they reconvene in February or something there will be a little more to report.
we've read that about MJK. it's like domino's. when they complete a massive track it starts to roll faster or when he writes to 4 or 5 tracks it jolts them even further towards completion. I'm still excitedly impatient.
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

It's funny that the only one who might be working on Tool stuff right now is May Jay.
Hey! Denty!
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

N.Y.H.C. wrote:we've read that about MJK. it's like domino's. when they complete a massive track it starts to roll faster or when he writes to 4 or 5 tracks it jolts them even further towards completion. I'm still excitedly impatient.
I was trying to figure out how this was like Domino's Pizza before I realized you meant the toys.
Don't mow your lawn
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

UndKeineZwEier wrote:
N.Y.H.C. wrote:we've read that about MJK. it's like domino's. when they complete a massive track it starts to roll faster or when he writes to 4 or 5 tracks it jolts them even further towards completion. I'm still excitedly impatient.
I was trying to figure out how this was like Domino's Pizza before I realized you meant the toys.
+ 1. I was wondering why he didn't bother to capitalize it. Also, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominoes is a game.
Ki77aan :twisted:
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

what did you guys play growing up? tip the Kangaroo? lol