The Grudge (WARNING: 26 years to #6?)

The Main Event
budsyralli
Fornicraster
Height: this tall

Re: The Grudge

Post by budsyralli »

mog's you're a shithawk....."eat a dick"? you must be American?....seems like the first diss americans usually make towards someone has to be about a dick.

you know mog's ....that's quite the ego you have going for yourself....let me guess...you have a bigger 'dick' than me?

like I said.. you're a shithawk
go taff!
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Not Tyson wrote:Looks nothing like Kittaan, pretty sure that's Me.
Fixed. Just like Tyson. In the sense that he's neutered.
Ki77aan :twisted:
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

MOG wrote:@Budy - Eat a dick

@NY - This IS the Grudge man. HATE HATE HATE!

@Children - You are a fucking idiot.

Fuck TOOL
Asteroids do not concern me, Admiral. I want that ship, not excuses.
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

budsyralli wrote:mog's you're a shithawk....."eat a dick"? you must be American?....seems like the first diss americans usually make towards someone has to be about a dick.

you know mog's ....that's quite the ego you have going for yourself....let me guess...you have a bigger 'dick' than me?

in the Northeast we say "eat an entire mansion of dicks".
not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Post by not tyson »

Kittaan wrote:
I can guarantee my dick is bigger than yours
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

N.Y.H.C. wrote:
budsyralli wrote:mog's you're a shithawk....."eat a dick"? you must be American?....seems like the first diss americans usually make towards someone has to be about a dick.

+1 Eassstsiiide Gotta stick together

I won't even crack a Dream Theater joke for an entire week ;)
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Not Tyson wrote:
Kittaan wrote:
I can guarantee my dick is bigger than yours
OK. BTW, are you clear on what neutered means?
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

N.Y.H.C. wrote:in the Northeast we say "eat an entire mansion of dicks".
Your Northeast is Budsy's Southeast. So to him, you're Mexico. Buenos Dias Amigo!
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

this is actually funny to me for once

go on
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

ilikecheese wrote:this is actually funny to me for once

go on
That's awesome. I was posting as I thought Cheese might respond. Mission accomplished.
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

Oh no...I was posting first dickhead.
:twisted:
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
Krazy_blah
Fornicraster

Post by Krazy_blah »

Go fuck yourself.

I'm American, and didn't tell you to go eat a dick (though you should- fucking snob).

WTF is a shithawk? Idiot- lets shit on Americans!! Yeah, go fuck yourself.
Generic triangle avatar lives on.
children
Metalologist

Post by children »

MOG wrote:
children wrote:real mature, Mog...
You don't deserve a mature response. Fuck you don't really deserve any response but you do provide me with a great deal of amusement. You are a fanboi in the worst kind of way. Acting like Tool's music and their process is some kind of mystical shit. They write music like everyone else writes music. That typically involves using instruments, understanding music theory (in varying degrees depending on what you are after) and playing said instruments in varying arrangements until you get something you like and then refining from there. Nothing mystical about it. Tool is no different than any other band when it comes to writing. They are just one of the laziest bands on the planet because they know they can get away with it because their fan base is comprised of, in large part, fucking rabid, delusional, idiots.

Thankfully this particular forum has quite a few solid fans. We might not agree on Tool at all but I respect their position. You I don't respect on any level. You are one of the delusional idiots. So go fucking search for hidden songs or the meaning of life or some other metabullshit that is not grounded in reality. Your favorite band has become a joke.
What the fuck? When did i say mystical? It's chemistry, pure and simple. Stop putting words in my mouth. What is this strange obsession with hating on people who have beliefs other than your own anyway? You must feel so trapped in your sad little world.

When the members of TOOL come together, the sounds they make take on a life of their own and music is created. Where do you think human consciousness, or life in general, comes from? The chemicals of the universe react with each other and life is born. It's the same thing.

It's no different than the way other bands operate. I never said TOOL are one of a kind. There are plenty of other bands that have existed throughout history and others that exist today that run off the same energy. It just takes a certain mindset to tap into it. It isn't some paranormal phenomenon. The only reason TOOL is so interesting is because it is happening RIGHT NOW. If i could go back and witness The Doors in their prime i would be just as enthusiastic.

This mindset i speak of doesn't even exclude arrogant fucks like you, Mog. If only you would let go of that ugly thing you call a personality.

All of that mysticism can sound very pretentious, i know, but you have to at least understand that consciousness does exist outside of the human mind. We don't know everything, Mog. How can you say that spiritually is bullshit when there are so many things in this world that are beyond our understanding.

My philosophy: CONSIDER EVERYTHING, BELIEVE NOTHING.
Believing in anything as absolute fact is arrogant. Even believing that something is not true simply because it seems outlandish or implausible. The world is a mysterious place and we should hold it in such a regard...
"That's what you get when you argue with children..." -Tyson
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

ok everyone
let's see your impression of Cobain!
not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

Tyson, do we really need to have yet another discussion on what are appropriate pictures to be posting?
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

There was a first 'discussion?'
And that involved......
not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

Sorry, didn't think it was that bad.

Could have been make up.
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

Not Tyson wrote:Could have been make up.
Either way, it was NSFW. NSFW content can be linked to (with an appropriate warning), but not embedded inside forum posts.
budsyralli
Fornicraster

Post by budsyralli »

@krazyblah.... true you didn't..but I haven't insulted you yet...give it a chance....

shit hawk come on...it's not that hard to figure out......

take a flying fuck, buddy
go taff!
Krazy_blah
Fornicraster

Post by Krazy_blah »

budsyralli wrote:@krazyblah.... true you didn't..but I haven't insulted you yet...give it a chance....

shit hawk come on...it's not that hard to figure out......

take a flying fuck, buddy
Where are you even from?...

And no- I don't know the meaning of "shithawk". Again- go fuck yourself.
Generic triangle avatar lives on.
budsyralli
Fornicraster

Post by budsyralli »

;)
go taff!
not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

The shithawks are flying Randy
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

not shit hawks, but they're adorable.

[BBvideo 560,340][/BBvideo]
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

MOG wrote:
N.Y.H.C. wrote:

+1 Eassstsiiide Gotta stick together

I won't even crack a Dream Theater joke for an entire week ;)
if I want to cry and listen to Dream Theater while I pinch my nipples that my personal business.....well....now it's everyone's. apparently. fucking interwebs.
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

Jabba The Hut was a nipple-pincher.
roll clip
[BBvideo 560,340][/BBvideo]