Opiate 21st Anniversary reissue on sale to the public

Bogart
Geacon

Post by Bogart »

Jesus...is tool merch fucking retarded? I finally got a reply back from them. Here is the reply; "Whats the order number for your signed Opiate EP #3 order?" The order number is in the subject line of my email and the body. Give me a fucking break. I've sent them email confirmations, receipts, etc. Now it will be another week before I hear back. "Bogart, did you get this during the Toolarmy presale?"...Fuck my life
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

Bogart said
Jesus...is tool merch fucking retarded? I finally got a reply back from them. Here is the reply; "Whats the order number for your signed Opiate EP #3 order?" The order number is in the subject line of my email and the body. Give me a fucking break. I've sent them email confirmations, receipts, etc. Now it will be another week before I hear back. "Bogart, did you get this during the Toolarmy presale?"...Fuck my life

That's pure incompetence.

O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
Casey Tatum
Geacon

Post by Casey Tatum »

Bogart said

They're obviously just confirming that they have the right order number. That way they do not have to deal with anymore customer issues than is necessary.
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

It's really only incompetence if he doesn't get a copy.  Verifying the order details isn't such a big deal in my opinion.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

hellboy1975 said
It's really only incompetence if he doesn't get a copy.  Verifying the order details isn't such a big deal in my opinion.

If and when you fuck up anything with regard to business - it's incompetence.

O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

The Boss said

hellboy1975 said

I disagree, but anyway...
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

The Boss said

hellboy1975 said

how many albums have these guys sold and shipped out over the past twenty years? tens of millions? being a year late on the anniversary should have given them ample time to get this straight. they should be ashamed. obviously one of the negatives of not being on a major label.

Asteroids do not concern me, Admiral. I want that ship, not excuses.
Bogart
Geacon

Post by Bogart »

Its incompetence when they replied to an email where I provided all of the information they could possibly need which included the order number, screenshots of confirmation emails, which version I ordered,  etc. 

My order history displays as if I just purchased shipping. Obviously you can't go to the merch store and just purchase a round of shipping; it has to be applied to something. That something is the Opiate EP. Surely they have a way to track that.  Just tell me what the fuck is going on,  quit sending vague emails and lets get to the bottom of it.
emsazo
Maynard Believer

Post by emsazo »

Mine says it shipped on TA. I also got the tracking information sent via email. Success! Anyone know who usually delivers their larger packages in the States? I forget who delivered my Tool Army membership package.  I shoulda read the email more before posting. Haha. It's shipping via USPS. 
Calfium Jay
Geacon

Post by Calfium Jay »

Order still not processed and my credit card has not yet been charged.
Bogart
Geacon

Post by Bogart »

Maybe I'm finally getting somewhere with my order...received another response from Tool merch today. It's only taken me about 30 fuckin emails. Here's what they had to say...

"That is very strange. I will let my manager know about your situation so that we can figure this out. The only gateway receipt thats in our system for #7**** is the one for $7.00. For the past 4 years that i have worked here i have never seen a gateway receipt for the same order twice. There has never been a two gateway receipts for the same order number. Even when the order has been altered it files it under the same receipt. Let me check with my boss on monday and we will get back to you as soon as we figure this out."

TOOL ORDERS
perfectool14
Maynard Believer

Post by perfectool14 »

I ordered 2 during the presale. never got a confirmation email. they charged my card then it disappeared. I showed a order in my order history but it always showed it as "new". I sent an email to merch like 10 days ago and last night at 11:30pm got a response saying "I shipped yours on saturday(4-6-13)" now it shows shipped in my order history and my card has been charged. I never got a confirmation email from the order or that it was shipped so who fuckin knows. but apparently its on its way and I only live about 6 hours from LA so hopefully it gets here soon.
daggerstab
Maynard Believer

Post by daggerstab »

I ordered opiate album march 26th money taken from my bank April 14 I have not recieved my album yet its may 1st I'm truly worried that I will ever get it.
Im very disappointed in this whole tool merch situ. I'm out $160 cause I paid for priority mail
And I apparently don't get my album either.
Disheartened tool fan.
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

daggerstab said
I ordered opiate album march 26th money taken from my bank April 14 I have not recieved my album yet its may 1st I'm truly worried that I will ever get it.
Im very disappointed in this whole tool merch situ. I'm out $160 cause I paid for priority mail
And I apparently don't get my album either.
Disheartened tool fan.

I assume you've tried contacting Merch?  No response?
Ki77aan :twisted:
bill462
Bronco's Fan

Post by bill462 »

I ordered on TA on 3/22/13.

Got email on 3/31/13 that it had shipped.

Funds taken from bank on 4/1/13.

Emailed Mr. Merch on 4/19/13, no response

Resent email on 4/30/13 with update that it still wasn't received.

But oh sweet momma sita it looks like my order in the bazaar on TA just switched from "New" to "Shipped".  I will take that as a good sign.
daggerstab
Maynard Believer

Post by daggerstab »

Hope you got your copy of opiate I ordered 3/26 its now 5/2 I still dont have and site still says processing. This is bullshit I paid extra for priority mail too. Now there saying last of cd being shipped out today and tomorrow.
Hope I'm one of them even tho i ordered on fist day availible to public at 3:30 in the morning. So either mine will be last shipped or I will be ripped of by my favorite band plus they already got paid my money on 4/4 I'm truly worried and disheartend fan. Boo!
eyepod
of Arimathea

Post by eyepod »

According to BMB someone is going to get double vision as a reward for the long wait.

bill462
Bronco's Fan

Post by bill462 »

bill462 said
I ordered on TA on 3/22/13.

Got email on 3/31/13 that it had shipped.

Funds taken from bank on 4/1/13.

Emailed Mr. Merch on 4/19/13, no response

Resent email on 4/30/13 with update that it still wasn't received.

But oh sweet momma sita it looks like my order in the bazaar on TA just switched from "New" to "Shipped".  I will take that as a good sign.

and now I got another email yesterday saying my order has been updated to "shipped".  Hoping for double penetration.
budsyralli
Fornicraster
Height: this tall

Post by budsyralli »

NYHC81 said

The Boss said

hellboy1975 said

how many albums have these guys sold and shipped out over the past twenty years? tens of millions? being a year late on the anniversary should have given them ample time to get this straight. they should be ashamed. obviously one of the negatives of not being on a major label.

do you think TOOL or merch sent those millions of cd's out?from there merch shop?   think about it buddy..the merch shop is a small business and with 5000 opiates to be enveloped, labeled and sent there is bound to be mistakes...toolband isnt walmart,bestbuy,or whatever corp distributing millions of cd's..
go taff!
badkittygothgirl
Stinkyfist

Post by badkittygothgirl »

Poor organizational skills, plain and simple.  
bigboy55693
Geacon

Post by bigboy55693 »

badkittygothgirl said
Poor organizational skills, plain and simple.  

^

and lack of people power, coupled with trying to get ready for a tour.

I am pleased with my purchase, but more and more I think this might have been a nifty way to get some 'walking around money' for this tour.  No sense in dipping into savings when you can have your fans fund your fun...

EDIT: Woot! 100 posts.

aMAnAPlAnACaNalPaNamA
petemasterpete
Lunchinator
Height: 7" (limp)

Post by petemasterpete »

bigboy55693 said

more and more I think this might have been a nifty way to get some 'walking around money'

Ya don't say

well piss on my tits and tell me it's raining
bigboy55693
Geacon

Post by bigboy55693 »

petemasterpete said

bigboy55693 said

more and more I think this might have been a nifty way to get some 'walking around money'

Ya don't say

Would have been more effective with the meme.  But in all seriousness, I am fine with funding fun times, just wish it would have been a little bit less expensive ~$100.

aMAnAPlAnACaNalPaNamA
NickTheGC
of Arimathea

Post by NickTheGC »

eyepod said
According to BMB someone is going to get double vision as a reward for the long wait.

Is that the second variation?

dmambell
Maynard Believer

Post by dmambell »

Today is the day!