Plenty of you guys have asked if you can post reviews of the recent Australian Tool shows. To cater for this I’ve been looking for a suitable WordPress plugin to cope with this kind of stuff. Unfortunately the search has come up empty at the moment. I am happy to publish them, so I propose the following:
- Email me your review at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your review is any good, I’ll post it as a page in a similar method to the 10,000 Days reviews
- If your review is no good, I’ll reply to your email and let you know why I’m not publishing it. You will be able to re-submit it.
- You review may be rejected for any one of the following reasons:
- Excessively bad spelling and/or grammar. I will do some minor cleanup of the reviews, but won’t sit through 1,000 words of misspelt crap
- Reviews that are thinly veiled attacks on the band. I’m after a review of the concert, not your views on why Tool suck.
- Reviews that are negative will be accepted, however they must elaborate on why you felt it was so bad.
- Any other reason I choose, though you will be told why.
- I also reserve the right to edit any of these articles, though these edits will be limited to enhancing the readability of the article, not altering the tone of the review.
If you don’t like those terms, don’t send me a review. You are welcome to send photos or links with the review as well.