Well, it seems that the majority of you don’t care what people wear to Tool concerts, and that there is in fact nothing wrong with wearing a Tool shirt to a Tool show. Unsurprisingly the second largest group of voters feel that it is uncool to wear a Tool shirt. I’m not sure that I’ve seen any clear reasoning behind this, but I suspect they were all once teased a school for being a loser (or something).
- Yes, I don’t need tips from the Fashion Police 260 Votes
- No, I am the Fashion Police 113 Votes
- Yes, that’s how I support the band 99 Votes
- No, I don’t like being associated with Tool fans 56 Votes
- Yes, but only because I can’t be bothered carrying the new shirt I bought 55 Votes
- No, I don’t own a Tool shirt 43 Votes
- No, I’d rather dress up as a goth, punk, emo, etc 21 Votes
Next poll coming soon!