Ever wondered what it would be like to cruise around Hollywood in Danny’s Lamborghini while trippin’ on mushrooms?
Well now you can! All you need to do is purchase the US$75,000 packaged version of Josh Freese’s (former A Perfect Circle and NIN member) new solo album Since 1992. Package includes:
- Signed CD/DVD and digital download.
- Come out on tour with me for a few days.
- I write, record and market a 5 song EP about you and your life story.
- Take home any of my drumsets (only one but you can pick which one)
- Take shrooms and cruise Hollywood in Danny from TOOL’s Lamborgini OR we play “quarters” and then hop on the Ouija board for a while.
- If you have a band, I’ll join it for a month….play shows, record a CD together, have a swim party, etc…. or none of the above. We could also just sit in yer basement and jam old Van Halen.
- If you don’t have a band I’ll be your personal assistant for a month (4 day work weeks….10 am to 5 pm) and then we take a limo down to Tijuana and I’ll show you how it’s done (what that means I can’t legally get into here, right this minute). If you don’t live in LA but are in the USA I will come to you and be your personal assistant/cabana boy for 2 weeks.
- Take a Flying Trapeze lesson together in the San Fernando Valley and then Robin from NIN and his wife make us raw lasagna.
Alternatively the $20,000 package includes “Maynard James Keenan, Mark Mothersbaugh from DEVO and I take you miniature golfing and then drop you off on the side of the freeway (all filmed and posted on youtube of course).”
Those with a more modest budget can get a copy of the album for just $7. There are also many other wonderful alternatives, just check the website.
That’s sooooooo amazing hahaha