There’s an interview with Maynard up on KSIW (a Seattle Radio station I gather) that you can listen to. If you can get past annoying interviewers, it turns out to be a good listen.
For those without patience, here’s an overview:
- Tom Morello wrote Cuntry Boner (was performed with Adam in Electric Sheep originally). He also hinted it may be played on the next Puscifer tour.
- Mentioned he’d love some of the Alice In Chains guys to join him onstage with Puscifer in Seattle.
- Talks about winemaking, and it’s theraputic value (to him).
- Tool should hopefully do something after the Spring Puscifer tour, once they’ve got their rehearsal space sorted. He also mentioned doing some more A Perfect Circle.
- Mentioned Bill Hicks, and talked about his time with him and influence.
- Talks about how Puscifer and APC has saved Tool. Puscifer isn’t about money, he mentioned that if money was what he’s after, then he’d just tour with Tool non-stop.
- Talked about his part in Crank 2. Turned out to be a much longer scene than anticipated.
- The movie The Other Side Maynard is slated to appear in will probably never happen.
Thanks to The Outsider from Toolarmy for the tip.