Many of the Puscifer East Coast shows are now on sale at various locations. Check out Pucifer.com for details.
Maynard has the following to say:
Having taken this show on the road in the Fall, we now know what it will take to pull these multiple themed performances off. The last run was expensive. Keep in mind this is not really so much a band as it is a troupe of sorts. The film bits, set pieces, costuming, video equipment, extra cast members, etc are all added costs above and beyond a typical rock show. And of course to present this show requires the proper venue. We couldn’t fit this performance in to most rock venues. On top of that, we are a new band for the most part. We’re playing in venues far larger than we should be. But again, to present this show, we need the proper size space. So in a nutshell, we barely broke even. But was well worth the experience. So we wanted to take a moment to thank all who supported our efforts. Especially those fo you who purchased the Meet n Greet and Wine Class seats. If it weren’t for you few, we wouldn’t have been able to pull this thing off.
Many of you have complained in the past that the scalpers have swooped in to claim the premium seats. To help undermine their efforts, we’ve posted some of those premium seats on the website, www.puscifer.com and included the 2 packages you see listed in the shopping cart. Hopefully this will slow them down a bit. Why pay $300-$400 bucks for a scalped seat when you can get them here for less AND get to be a part of the Wine Class or Meet n Greet? Seems like a no brainer. Regardless, we appreciate the support and hope you enjoy the shows. We’ve worked very hard on the different presentations and film bits and we’re excited to show them to you all.
Reminder… We’ll be doing at least 3 if not 4 different themed performances throughout the tour. No, we aren’t going to tell you which is which and when or where. Fortune Cookies are fun and so is X-Mas morning. All we ask is that you keep an open mind and enjoy the ride.
Good to see some effort made to combat the scalpers. Are people still convinced that Maynard is the ambivalent non-caring member of Tool?
In case you forgot the dates (updated again 13-Jan-10):
- Mar 2nd, 3rd Atlanta, GA CW Center Stage On sale NOW
- Mar 5th, 6th Washington DC, Lincoln Theater
- Mar 8th, 9th Philadelphia, PA Theater of the Living Arts On Sale JAN 15
- Mar 11th New York, NY Grand Ballroom
- Mar 15th, 16th Boston, MA Berklee Academy of Music On sale NOW
- Mar 19th, 20th Toronto, ON Queen Elizabeth Theater On Sale JAN 15
- Mar 21st Lorain, OH (Cleveland) Lorain Theater On Sale JAN 15
- Mar 23rd, 24th Detroit, MI Royal Oak Theater On Sale JAN 15
- Mar 26th, 27th Chicago, IL Vic Theater On Sale JAN 16
- Mar 28th Columbus, OH LC Indoor Pavillion
- Mar 30th Milwaukee, WI Pabst Theater
- Mar 31st Kansas City, MO Uptown Theater On sale NOW
- Apr 2nd, 3rd Minneapolis, MN Pantages Theater