Search found 3459 matches

by N.Y.H.C.
Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:54 pm
Forum: Video
Topic: Movie/TV News
Replies: 2428
Views: 333666

Re: Movie/TV News

another top notch Sony release. now it's all Sacha Baron Cohen's fault lol...

http://deadline.com/2016/03/sacha-baron ... 201719396/

Image
by N.Y.H.C.
Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:45 pm
Forum: Music
Topic: What are you listening to?
Replies: 6866
Views: 809307

Re: What are you listening to?

too much Muse and David Bowie flying around here. be a man and listen to something that will not emasculate you completely. here, this will put some hair back on your balls you fruit cakes.

[BBvideo 560,340][/BBvideo]
by N.Y.H.C.
Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:49 pm
Forum: Video
Topic: Movie/TV News
Replies: 2428
Views: 333666

Re: Movie/TV News

Marvel's Captain America: Civil War - Trailer 2

[BBvideo 560,340][/BBvideo]
by N.Y.H.C.
Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:37 pm
Forum: Video
Topic: Movie/TV News
Replies: 2428
Views: 333666

Re: Movie/TV News

fixed. it says "dork" now, I'm not homophobic...never was never will be.
by N.Y.H.C.
Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:28 pm
Forum: Music
Topic: Deftones
Replies: 333
Views: 75194

Re: Deftones

Nah. If you listen to what Chino is saying about it... he seems quite cognizant that this was hard on Stephen and I would imagine they'll all be willing to meet him more than halfway on the next one. You can tell no one in this band has much interest in canning it. And that's a good thing. Nah Chin...
by N.Y.H.C.
Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:29 pm
Forum: Video
Topic: Movie/TV News
Replies: 2428
Views: 333666

Re: Movie/TV News

I'm not that Tyson guy or his homo friend you banned, I'm not Mog either. I treat you with respect, this is a computer right? it's all a joke the internet but I don't take shit from nobody in real life or in this world either. so if you have a question ask it and I'll answer but if you want to star...
by N.Y.H.C.
Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:14 pm
Forum: Tool
Topic: Best Tool live clips
Replies: 165
Views: 51326

Re: Best Tool live clips

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sn4g24_YGBQ that video is the epitome of what this thread should be about. that was the best Tool Live clip I ever saw. I've never seen them video from that close, not obstructed, basically pro-shot before. that was sick. Wait, so you've never seen this? [BBvideo 560...
by N.Y.H.C.
Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:05 pm
Forum: Tool
Topic: Best Tool live clips
Replies: 165
Views: 51326

Re: Best Tool live clips

Ettan wrote:
that video is the epitome of what this thread should be about. that was the best Tool Live clip I ever saw. I've never seen them video from that close, not obstructed, basically pro-shot before. that was sick.
by N.Y.H.C.
Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:01 pm
Forum: Video
Topic: Movie/TV News
Replies: 2428
Views: 333666

Re: Movie/TV News

I'm not that Tyson guy or his dork friend you banned, I'm not Mog either. I treat you with respect, this is a computer right? it's all a joke the internet but I don't take shit from nobody in real life or in this world either. so if you have a question ask it and I'll answer but if you want to start...
by N.Y.H.C.
Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:51 pm
Forum: Music
Topic: Random Music News
Replies: 2210
Views: 316548

Re: Random Music News

Candiria book headliner at The Studio at Webster Hall

http://nextmosh.com/2016/02/28/candiria ... ster-hall/

[BBvideo 560,340][/BBvideo]
by N.Y.H.C.
Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:42 pm
Forum: Music
Topic: What are you listening to?
Replies: 6866
Views: 809307

Re: What are you listening to?

R.I.P.

[BBvideo 560,340][/BBvideo]

[BBvideo 560,340][/BBvideo]

[BBvideo 560,340][/BBvideo]
by N.Y.H.C.
Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:34 pm
Forum: Video
Topic: Movie/TV News
Replies: 2428
Views: 333666

Re: Movie/TV News

hellboy wrote:NYHC - how do you feel about The Dark Tower movies? UKE and I have been chatting offline and I think we might have discovered the root of your Sony related anger issues.
you trying to continue this? or end it bro? if I'm not wanted here, tell me. I'll kill my username, just don't be a wise ass.
by N.Y.H.C.
Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:42 am
Forum: Video
Topic: Movie/TV News
Replies: 2428
Views: 333666

Re: Movie/TV News

Sony has no idea what they are doing when it comes to making movies, that's the argument. you're wrong if you try to side against that fact. so give up. This was the argument FYI. UKE and I were arguing that the movies weren't bombs, not that Sony Films makes shitty business decisions. besides Fury...
by N.Y.H.C.
Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:29 am
Forum: Video
Topic: Movie/TV News
Replies: 2428
Views: 333666

Re: Movie/TV News

Ravenpig wrote:Loulz, I thought the Deftones argument last week was dumb.
hey you love comic book movies! right? what do you think about Sony's big announcement today? a standalone Venom movie, with no Spiderman, outside of the MCU with Dante Harper writing the script? lol
by N.Y.H.C.
Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:05 am
Forum: Video
Topic: Movie/TV News
Replies: 2428
Views: 333666

Re: Movie/TV News

I don't think we're arguing about the same thing. That's all I have to say on the topic. Anytime someone counters one of his points he moves the goal post and starts arguing something else. just like you just did with that comment? Sony has no idea what they are doing when it comes to making movies...
by N.Y.H.C.
Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:11 am
Forum: Video
Topic: Movie/TV News
Replies: 2428
Views: 333666

Re: Movie/TV News

I think we all agree Sony have released some shitty figures, I just whether or not they should be considered bombs is the argument here. To me a bomb is a movie that has neither critical nor financial success. Many of the Sony films have little critical success, but it's hard to argue against finan...
by N.Y.H.C.
Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:24 pm
Forum: Video
Topic: Movie/TV News
Replies: 2428
Views: 333666

Re: Movie/TV News

let's go worldwide gross, starting to see a trend here? one that backs up my "since 2013 when the major studios are breaking all time box office records these guys couldn't hit the the bottom of the ocean with a rock if they threw it from the shore" argument: 2013: http://www.boxofficemojo.com/studi...
by N.Y.H.C.
Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:19 pm
Forum: Video
Topic: Movie/TV News
Replies: 2428
Views: 333666

Re: Movie/TV News

we'll include worldwide gross here. the cream of the crop from every year, hurry how many of these were released by Sony Pictures? Year #1 Movie Worldwide Gross 2016 Deadpool $675.1 2015 Star Wars: The Force Awakens $2,053.0 2014 Transformers: Age of Extinction $1,104.1 2013 Frozen $1,276.5 2012 Mar...
by N.Y.H.C.
Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:17 pm
Forum: Video
Topic: Movie/TV News
Replies: 2428
Views: 333666

Re: Movie/TV News

UndKeineZwEier wrote:That's included in the budget.
that is not 100% true, some sites or sources will include it and some will not. you made that up.
by N.Y.H.C.
Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:14 pm
Forum: Video
Topic: Movie/TV News
Replies: 2428
Views: 333666

Re: Movie/TV News

Most of the money that Hollywood movies make comes from foreign markets. The fact that every single one of those movies you quoted nearly earned backit's budget in America alone is proof enough that these movies were profitable, but if that's enough here are the real numbers. The 5th Wave Domestic:...
by N.Y.H.C.
Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:42 pm
Forum: Video
Topic: Movie/TV News
Replies: 2428
Views: 333666

Re: Movie/TV News

hellboy wrote:I imagine those movies made money in other countries though, enough I expect would have pushed them into the black.

No doubt Sony expected more though.
also have to remember how much actually goes into promotion etc.
by N.Y.H.C.
Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:18 pm
Forum: Video
Topic: Movie/TV News
Replies: 2428
Views: 333666

Re: Movie/TV News

Oh yeah, I guess you're right. Spiderman screwed me up. Spiderman screwed Sony up too, twice. lol. so bad they scrapped the Sinister Six entire story-line and rented Spiderman to Disney to just be able to gas up their private jets. they are in the red big time, don't try to argue facts fellas. just...
by N.Y.H.C.
Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:08 pm
Forum: Sport
Topic: MMA/UFC
Replies: 186
Views: 69170

Re: MMA/UFC

speaking of the slate being full, did anyone catch the "Unstoppable" press conference? holy shit, the announced like 12 fights over the next 3+ months. too many to type out so check out this except..

[BBvideo 560,340][/BBvideo]
by N.Y.H.C.
Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:01 pm
Forum: Sport
Topic: MMA/UFC
Replies: 186
Views: 69170

Re: MMA/UFC

Lol. He had it coming. great co-main event, the rest of the PPV was boring and fucking useless. I love watching MMA because I never root for anyone, I just root for a great fight and a great finish. no judge scoring bullshit and boom, we got it. I loved the Conor McGregor show and his fights are su...
by N.Y.H.C.
Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:39 pm
Forum: Music
Topic: The Melvins Thread
Replies: 480
Views: 123618

Re: The Melvins Thread

[BBvideo 560,340][/BBvideo]