Guess the Album Length - New Fourtheye Contest

The Main Event
liz
Lunchinator

Re: Guess the Album Length - New Fourtheye Contest

Post by liz »

Sounds like a framing is in order.
"She's a very charming and delightful creature, and has only one fault that I know of. It happens, unfortunately, that that single blemish is a want of taste. She don't like me."
ms2r
Uncle Fucker

Post by ms2r »

tys0n wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:51 am So I didn't even think twice about the poster I received until Rogs sent me a pm asking which one I got, turns out we both got the same one which is one of the rarest Tool posters out there, "TOOL Poster Sacramento, CA July 13 2010 Numbered & Stamped Rarest TOOL Poster There Is Pulled From The Merchandise Stand By The Band"

Now I've gotta treat this thing like the fucking Mona Lisa, Basejumper how much more of a top cunt can you be?

I would have had no idea until Rog's said it's rare as fuck, jesus!
It was actually my son who mentioned the rare thing to me in the first place.

Ya man. Top Cunt to the Mach Much
basejumper
Droner

Post by basejumper »

ms2r wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:46 am
tys0n wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:51 am So I didn't even think twice about the poster I received until Rogs sent me a pm asking which one I got, turns out we both got the same one which is one of the rarest Tool posters out there, "TOOL Poster Sacramento, CA July 13 2010 Numbered & Stamped Rarest TOOL Poster There Is Pulled From The Merchandise Stand By The Band"

Now I've gotta treat this thing like the fucking Mona Lisa, Basejumper how much more of a top cunt can you be?

I would have had no idea until Rog's said it's rare as fuck, jesus!
It was actually my son who mentioned the rare thing to me in the first place.

Ya man. Top Cunt to the Mach Much
Haha! I told you it was rare! Now maybe you'll believe me when I speak. :lol:
Professor of Lesbian Science