The Main Event
snazzlefrass
Shankdagger
Height: 7.5inches

Post by snazzlefrass »

mogeffingmog said

jabuddha said

walter said
so the "haters" are obviously entitled to their opinions, but i just don't get it.

clearly you guys love their music, or you wouldn't be on this site. and clearly you're disillusioned with their approach of late. but come on, it's a free country. you don't want to buy what they're selling - don't. your comments are moot because changing tool's approach would mean they'd be different people and would put out different music. they are who they are.

i mean, shit, i hate waiting for the new album as much as anyone, but i'm too grateful for all that their previous albums have given me to ever demand anything else. when it comes, it'll come and it'll be amazing. you can't rush this shit.

as for opiate specifically, i bought one (#4) and am really curious what it's all about. this is not a money making venture for them. by the time you're done with the cost of manufacturing, paying off adi whatshisname and all the other business expenses, they'll probably be left with $400K profit (probably less). what the fuck? $100K each? that's nothing for them. plus they'll probably pay off some royalties to paul. they could have made a LOT more if they charged half the price and released 4 times as much. it would still sell out. and they wouldn't have to sign 'em either.

i don't think it was about the money. they really thought this would be a special move that needed to happen.

I love it when people talk sense.

bwhahahaha! $100K each for signing 5000 copies.  Noooo they didn't do it for the money.  *falls over laughing*  For $100k they should have included complimentary hand jobs to all you Toolios.

Man they have most of you cats hook, line and sinker.

I bet the person that bought Maynard's used shooting target is a member here.  Fuck I bet it was Drury or Children!

Yeah nah. That was me. Bought it, jizzed on it, framed it, and pray to it every morning at 5:32am.
SteveBobSteve
Casey Tatum
Geacon

Post by Casey Tatum »

doors said

children said
The moment you think you KNOW the truth is when you have TRULY lost yourself...

Well done, you're the king of Google.

https://www.google.com/#hl=en&gs_rn=7&g ... ec31b16e24

Could you point out exactly where the quote i "stole" is located? I can't find it anywhere.

P.S. - I didn't really steal any quotes from Google, but thanks for the compliment... you cocksucker
Casey Tatum
Geacon

Post by Casey Tatum »

doors said
New fans of this band are so fucking annoying (drury, children, etc).

They remind me of "yes" men and those discovering Jesus for the first time. Always over enthusiastic and defensive.

Speaking of equally annoying things ...

I'm pretty certain that Drury is OGT... not that it makes any difference.
doors
Metalologist

Post by doors »

Here we go...
snazzlefrass
Shankdagger

Post by snazzlefrass »

doors said
Here we go...

:/

SteveBobSteve
doors
Metalologist

Post by doors »

Original Gay Trait or, in the Spanish language, OGT sounds like "ojete", wich means asshole (Ironically, asshole and ojete have the same two meanings in both languages: stupid and anus). The second description sounds about right for drury.

snazzlefrass
Shankdagger

Post by snazzlefrass »

hahahahhahaaha

Fuck yeah TOOL!

Wonder what's going to be in the next newsletter?

Another story about something that happened 20 years ago? A cryptic message about Blair's book? Tool is still writing? No new info?

Fuck yeah.
SteveBobSteve
Casey Tatum
Geacon

Post by Casey Tatum »

In the Spanish language, the letter "J" makes the "H" sound you fucking idiot.
doors
Metalologist

Post by doors »

doors
Metalologist

Post by doors »

doors said

Their enthusiastic and defensive manner clouding their judgement.

children said

Oh really? Aren't you clever.

Thank you hombre.

Casey Tatum
Geacon

Post by Casey Tatum »

doors said

doors said

children said

Thank you hombre.

Not any more clever than you with that intriguing OGT/asshole comment. You've been saving that one for a long time, haven't you, old sport?
elp5000
My pain is just an excuse

Post by elp5000 »

satanbakesale said
I bought two sets. After I wait for a while Im gonna sell one on eBAY and make my money back due to the idiots that are willing to overpay. Im basically going to be getting it for free and possibly even profit from it . BOOM BITCHES!

You do realize that as a member of The Tool Secret Society that you are "NOT ALLOWED" to sell (For Profit) any personal property you own that is Tool releated including but not limited to: signed/unsigned concert posters, signed/unsigned limited edition cd's/records, and so on. The penality for breaking this rule is Total Banishment and Ridicule and you will no longer be consiudered a True Fan.. Choose Wisely Grasshopper..

;-}~

MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

snazzlefrass said

mogeffingmog said

jabuddha said

walter said
so the "haters" are obviously entitled to their opinions, but i just don't get it.

clearly you guys love their music, or you wouldn't be on this site. and clearly you're disillusioned with their approach of late. but come on, it's a free country. you don't want to buy what they're selling - don't. your comments are moot because changing tool's approach would mean they'd be different people and would put out different music. they are who they are.

i mean, shit, i hate waiting for the new album as much as anyone, but i'm too grateful for all that their previous albums have given me to ever demand anything else. when it comes, it'll come and it'll be amazing. you can't rush this shit.

as for opiate specifically, i bought one (#4) and am really curious what it's all about. this is not a money making venture for them. by the time you're done with the cost of manufacturing, paying off adi whatshisname and all the other business expenses, they'll probably be left with $400K profit (probably less). what the fuck? $100K each? that's nothing for them. plus they'll probably pay off some royalties to paul. they could have made a LOT more if they charged half the price and released 4 times as much. it would still sell out. and they wouldn't have to sign 'em either.

i don't think it was about the money. they really thought this would be a special move that needed to happen.

bwhahahaha! $100K each for signing 5000 copies.  Noooo they didn't do it for the money.  *falls over laughing*  For $100k they should have included complimentary hand jobs to all you Toolios.

I bet the person that bought Maynard's used shooting target is a member here.  Fuck I bet it was Drury or Children!

Yeah nah. That was me. Bought it, jizzed on it, framed it, and pray to it every morning at 5:32am.

^ Oh that's priceless.  Post of the day.

@Doors - hahahahaha!  The Toilet paper is the worst.  Spend half a roll getting the fucking thing right again!!!!!

doors
Metalologist

Post by doors »

children said

doors said

doors said

children said

Thank you hombre.

Not any more clever than you with that intriguing OGT/asshole comment. You've been saving that one for a long time, haven't you, old sport?

doors
Metalologist

Post by doors »

mogeffingmog said

snazzlefrass said

mogeffingmog said

jabuddha said

walter said

@Doors - hahahahaha!  The Toilet paper is the worst.  Spend half a roll getting the fucking thing right again!!!!!

I hear ya brotha! It should be number one  for the most annoying things ever with drury and children not far off in second place.

MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

doors said

mogeffingmog said

snazzlefrass said

mogeffingmog said

jabuddha said

walter said

I hear ya brotha! It should be number one  for the most annoying things ever with drury and children not far off in second place.

I think we should move the rest of this over to the Grudge.  You know HB is gonna delete all these posts! lol
Casey Tatum
Geacon

Post by Casey Tatum »

All you fucking pigs, you have crucified us! Don't you think it's time that you stopped?

MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

^ No one has crucified you.  I might have taken a few neighborly shots at you, but nothing serious.  It is the interwebz.  Stop being so sensitive.  Maybe if you stopped listening to shit bands like Oceansize we could get along

Besides, Drury is the only one that genuinely comes off as a douche bag.  Well besides Tyson, but we love Tyson despite himself.  He can't help it.  He is special.  You are just defending your band.  I get it.  But ya gotta relax and have some fun player.

Casey Tatum
Geacon

Post by Casey Tatum »

mogeffingmog said
^ No one has crucified you.  I might have taken a few neighborly shots at you, but nothing serious.  It is the interwebz.  Stop being so sensitive.  Maybe if you stopped listening to shit bands like Oceansize we could get along

Besides, Drury is the only one that genuinely comes off as a douche bag.  Well besides Tyson, but we love Tyson despite himself.  He can't help it.  He is special.  You are just defending your band.  I get it.  But ya gotta relax and have some fun player.

I said "US" as in all of us, not just me. Unlike you, i do not think of only myself, but of others as well. Maybe you should try it sometime. How does the phrase "you have crucified us" sound like i am talking about myself? What i meant was that when a certain unpleasant group of people act selfishly, it affects EVERYONE negatively.

I am not talking about these petty insults and arguments; all of that means nothing. You're the one calling Drury a "genuine douche bag" because he called you pigs the same fucking thing earlier today. Talk about sensitive.

Oh, and LOL (infinity) at your Oceansize comment. GOD, YOU ARE FUCKING IGNORANT.
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

children said

mogeffingmog said

I said "US" as in all of us, not just me. Unlike you, i do not think of only myself, but of others as well. Maybe you should try it sometime.

How does the phrase "you have crucified us" sound like i am talking about myself? I am not talking about these petty insults and arguments; all of that means nothing. You're the one calling Drury a "genuine douche bag" because he called you pigs the same fucking thing earlier today. Talk about sensitive.

Oh, and LOL (infinity) at your Oceansize comment. GOD, YOU ARE FUCKING IGNORANT.

Soooo bitter it is delightful.  I couldn't give two shits about what Drury thinks or says about me.  His posts are full of dumb.  I can tolerate a number of things but dumb is not one of em.

As for you, well I tried to extend an olive branch, but that wasn't enough.  So fuck it.  Let the games continue.  I ran Tubby Blue out of here so fast he lost 20 pounds.  I was hoping you would be a bit brighter than you appeared, but alas, I was wrong.

As for Oceansize....bwahahahaahaha!
Casey Tatum
Geacon

Post by Casey Tatum »

mogeffingmog said

children said

mogeffingmog said

I said "US" as in all of us, not just me. Unlike you, i do not think of only myself, but of others as well. Maybe you should try it sometime.

How does the phrase "you have crucified us" sound like i am talking about myself? I am not talking about these petty insults and arguments; all of that means nothing. You're the one calling Drury a "genuine douche bag" because he called you pigs the same fucking thing earlier today. Talk about sensitive.

Soooo bitter it is delightful.  I couldn't give two shits about what Drury thinks or says about me.  His posts are full of dumb.  I can tolerate a number of things but dumb is not one of em.

As for you, well I tried to extend an olive branch, but that wasn't enough.  So fuck it.  Let the games continue.  I ran Tubby Blue out of here so fast he lost 20 pounds.  I was hoping you would be a bit brighter than you appeared, but alas, I was wrong.

How gracious of you, your highness. Who the fuck do you think you are?
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

children said

mogeffingmog said

children said

mogeffingmog said

How gracious of you, your highness. Who the fuck do you think you are?

Most people call me Mog, but you can call me Jesus.

Casey Tatum
Geacon

Post by Casey Tatum »

Thanks for the suggestions but i prefer CUNT
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

children said
Thanks for the suggestions but i prefer CUNT

No when you think about it Bastard really does work better.  I have tried to explain this before.  Perhaps you need additional training.

Casey Tatum
Geacon

Post by Casey Tatum »

Opinions are opinions, facts are facts; one cannot be the other. I know you think that you are some type of superior being and your opinions are an absolute truth, but trust me, you are not and your opinions are actually shit. In my opinion, cunt has a better ring to it than bastard. It just rolls off the tongue doesn't it?... CUNT