The Main Event
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

Don't mow your lawn
Casey Tatum
Geacon

Post by Casey Tatum »

You act there is something Tool needs to be apologizing for. What exactly has a band, that has no affect on your life (other than giving beautiful music to you and millions of other people), done that you deserve an apology?
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

Fuck Tool.  Lazy bastards.

Now onto some cool shit, go listen to this shit - Kongh - Swedish Doom/Prog Metal band.  Fucking so good.  Go buy the album.

MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

UndKeineEier said
Tool's awesome!  I can't wait until they release the new album.  Hopefully it'll be this year, if not it'll probably be next year.

Stop trolling cunt.  Take your positive outlook to one of the other 8 thousand Maynard cock suck sessions.
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

Don't mow your lawn
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

hellboy1975 said
Have some negative energy you need to direct towards Tool?  This thread is designed to be a catch all for that.  Feel free to complain about Tool and Tool fans with no limitations in this thread.

You really can't say that Hellboi isn't accommodating . . .

O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
joeypants
Goderator

Post by joeypants »

One of my favorite Tool songs. A relentless lesson in the power of simplicity.
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

joeypants said
One of my favorite Tool songs. A relentless lesson in the power of simplicity.

Wrong thread ya hairy bastard.  Fuck Tool.

How is the band btw?
joeypants
Goderator

Post by joeypants »

Haha, had to do it.

We're good. Hard at writing our next album (which we're talking to someone really cool about helping us with, assuming we can get all the pieces into place) and prepping for our big (well, big for us) show here in April. We'll definitely film it, whether we'll be able to get the good sound is sort of up in the air right now. Hoping for the best though. Thanks for asking.

Okay... you all get back to bitching.
snazzlefrass
Shankdagger
Height: 7.5inches

Post by snazzlefrass »

I think the song has a bluesy vibe to it. I know it's not blues. But I think it is. I think.

Put the damn record out ya bastardfucks! Do it now! I don't care if Maynard hasn't "graced" it. Release it with your cash-grabbing re-release of Opiate! FUCK!

Heh heh.

SteveBobSteve
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

snazzlefrass said
I think the song has a bluesy vibe to it. I know it's not blues. But I think it is. I think.

Put the damn record out ya bastardfucks! Do it now! I don't care if Maynard hasn't "graced" it. Release it with your cash-grabbing re-release of Opiate! FUCK!

Heh heh.

haha yeah!  we finally have our own thread to call home.
snazzlefrass
Shankdagger
Height: 7.5inches

Post by snazzlefrass »

mogeffingmog said

snazzlefrass said

Heh heh.

Meh I'm sure it'll turn into a 10 page troll fest.

By the way The Grudge is in my top 5 atm. Righteous!

SteveBobSteve
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

snazzlefrass said

mogeffingmog said

snazzlefrass said

Heh heh.

Meh I'm sure it'll turn into a 10 page troll fest.

By the way The Grudge is in my top 5 atm. Righteous!

True.  But at least hb won't axe posts in here.  I can say Tool are the laziest fucking band of all time and seem to enjoy ass fucking their fanbase without any lube without anyone getting their panties in a bunch.

Fuck Tool.
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

True story.
Ki77aan :twisted:
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

Relevant:

Calfium Jay
Geacon

Post by Calfium Jay »

Get yr fingers out and put out the damn album already.

Especially you, Lazy Bones Jones - ya gangly comic book guy with the droopy Chewbacca eyes and all...
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

hellboy1975 said
Relevant:

Couple major differences:

1) THAT cock is sporting a REAL mohawk.

2) He can still hit the notes without augmentation.
Ki77aan :twisted:
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

Those assholes need to histoplasmosis having an occult circle-jerk and put out a new album.  Not some shitty rerelease with some shitty new artwork, which will probably be some shitty doodles that looked like they were done by a shitty 7 year old.  No put out a new fucking album.

Did I do kit right?

Oh and props to the Session 9 pull.  Good movie there.
I like to poop naked.
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

It's not the registering of your disgust that I dislike - it's 100 comments afterwards where a small group of you continue to insult other readers that bothers me.
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

toolphishdhs said  
this post is directly aimed at children. i hear you hb, but i really only have issue with children.

I understand you disagree with him.  No problems with that what so ever.  What I don't understand is why you guys feel the need to keep on and on at him?  Disagree and move on - no need to keep dredging up the same old shit.
Casey Tatum
Geacon

Post by Casey Tatum »

toolphishdhs said
you sound a stupid fucking fan that will buy anything and everything that is sold to you. sorry, i grew up a realized what Tool actually is. A professional band that makes money playing music, nothing more and nothing less. do i enjoy the music they make, yes. do i enjoy their side projects, nope. would i want to hang out with a single member of that band? absolutely not. 

you are a dumbass with blinders on, children. you are the reason they continue to act in the manner that they do, and you are who they are going after with all the bullshit they sell. so keep on buying and thinking that it is somehow going to make you more of a fan than those that dont. you are not, just in case you thought the answer to that was yes.  

why are we bitching? because some of us are smart enough to realize that they could be doing GREAT things but are too fat and lazy to try and that is frustrating. 

this post is directly aimed at children. i hear you hb, but i really only have issue with children.

You would prefer that they did exactly what was expected of every other band and release an album every 2 or 3 years. If that was the case, Lateralus wouldn't exist; they took their sweet time with that record because it was necessary. Same goes with 10,000 Days and whatever the next album will be titled. There is no time frame with Tool; there never has been. The album is done when they feel it has been completed.

Why is it a crime to sell merchandise to fans? If you want an album so bad, you should be happy to fund it. I haven't bought a single poster or pillow or whatever they sell, but i don't have a problem with people who choose to buy them.

...and the reason Tool treats their fans the way they do is because they're bombarded with obsessive fanatics who scrutinize every little thing they do and annoy the fuck out of them. I would rather say nothing at all then give away one detail that is blown out of proportion, and then called a liar when it didn't work out the way you had hoped.
Calfium Jay
Geacon

Post by Calfium Jay »

I'm so mad right now I could....

<kicks pillow across room>

Yeah..I'm tellin'ya. Good thing that pillow was there when I needed it.