The Grudge (WARNING: 26 years to #6?)

The Main Event
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

toolphishdhs said
Children, again, GFY, ESAD, and GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS THREAD, you are a giant pussy.

This is a Fuck Tool thread. i will continue to post in this thread until they decide to quit being lazy pieces of dog shit and finish the album. If you dont like me or my view, then you can kindly lick the sweat off my asshole while i fuck your mom. 

^ hahahah There is so much awesome here I don't even know where to start!
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

badkittygothgirl said
If you are not here to bitch about TooL...

Oh man, love me some Entourage.  Can't wait for the movie to come out.  Should be tits.

I like to poop naked.
Hooker With A Penis
My pain is just an excuse

Post by Hooker With A Penis »

Here's a great idea for everyone bitching about the upcoming Opiate re-release; If you don't want what they're offering, don't buy it. I don't see anyone holding guns to your heads and forcing you to buy anything. Whining about what will/will not be included in the package is senseless and annoying. And for anyone kicking and screaming about the band being in it for the money... WTF else would they be in it for? This a job for them just like all you whiners punching the clock 5 days a week. There are pros and cons to it, to be sure, but no less a means of support for them than your jobs are for you. I have never understood those who complain about musicians being "in it for the money." There's no sense in talking shit about the band. If you don't like their tactics then don't buy the merchandise, plain and simple. Crying on the forum only makes you look like an idiot.
Hooker With A Penis

Btw, has anyone given any thought to the idea that the Opiate re-release could very well be bullshit and it's the new album that will be released? That would fit in nicely with the way the band like to mis-inform before a new album is put out.
not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Post by not tyson »

Entourage is Sex in the City for men, you should feel ashamed
badkittygothgirl
Stinkyfist

Post by badkittygothgirl »

markuspoop said

badkittygothgirl said
If you are not here to bitch about TooL...

Oh man, love me some Entourage.  Can't wait for the movie to come out.  Should be tits.

They are making a movie?!?!  Aw hell yeah!

petemasterpete
Lunchinator
Height: 7" (limp)

Post by petemasterpete »

Tyson said

THIS!
well piss on my tits and tell me it's raining
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

Tyson said

Oh believe me I am.  But no more so than when I sneak your mom in the back door for our late night trysts.

now back to our regularly scheduled Tool bashing.  rabble rabble rabble.
I like to poop naked.
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

^ Response to this can be found Here
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

Tyson said

^This.  Male soap opera.  Get out your tissues and tampons.

MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

Hooker With A Penis said
Here's a great idea for everyone bitching about the upcoming Opiate re-release; If you don't want what they're offering, don't buy it. I don't see anyone holding guns to your heads and forcing you to buy anything. Whining about what will/will not be included in the package is senseless and annoying. And for anyone kicking and screaming about the band being in it for the money... WTF else would they be in it for? This a job for them just like all you whiners punching the clock 5 days a week. There are pros and cons to it, to be sure, but no less a means of support for them than your jobs are for you. I have never understood those who complain about musicians being "in it for the money." There's no sense in talking shit about the band. If you don't like their tactics then don't buy the merchandise, plain and simple. Crying on the forum only makes you look like an idiot.

Here's a great idea for anyone that disagrees with the bitching. Ignore the fucking posts. This is a Tool forum. Where the fuck else would one bitch about such things? Besides, bitching is fun. It's good for the soul, like chicken noodle soup and pussy.
Hooker With A Penis

mogeffingmog said

Hooker With A Penis said

Here's a great idea for anyone that disagrees with the bitching. Ignore the fucking posts. This is a Tool forum. Where the fuck else would one bitch about such things? Besides, bitching is fun. It's good for the soul, like chicken noodle soup and pussy.

Then by all means, whine and bitch away. You can have the chicken noodle soup as well but I doubt you're getting much pussy,  being busy whining and crying and such. As for ignoring the posts... well, I do my best as do most other non whiney shits, I'm sure, but it gets difficult when a turd like you posts 205 irrelevant opinions instead of doing something constructive, like dragging a straight razor across your throat. Now eat your fucking soup and stick your head back up your ass where it belongs.
not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

Hooker With A Penis said

mogeffingmog said

Hooker With A Penis said

Then by all means, whine and bitch away. You can have the chicken noodle soup as well but I doubt you're getting much pussy,  being busy whining and crying and such. As for ignoring the posts... well, I do my best as do most other non whiney shits, I'm sure, but it gets difficult when a turd like you posts 205 irrelevant opinions instead of doing something constructive, like dragging a straight razor across your throat. Now eat your fucking soup and stick your head back up your ass where it belongs.

Look at this edgy cunt, telling people to kill themselves, what are you 14?

Go to bed, it's a school night

'][' [[]] [[]] ][,
RIP

Post by '][' [[]] [[]] ][, »

What's with all these new members coming on here just to stir shit up?
Hooker With A Penis

Tyson said

Hooker With A Penis said

mogeffingmog said

Hooker With A Penis said

Did I hurt your feelings, Tyson? It's ok. Put a spongebob bandaid on it and carry on fucking yourself.
Casey Tatum
Geacon

Post by Casey Tatum »

this forum is looking more hopeful every day...
snazzlefrass
Shankdagger
Height: 7.5inches

Post by snazzlefrass »

^ All I can say is they are Tool fans. Nuff said.
SteveBobSteve
not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

Hooker With A Penis said

Tyson said

Hooker With A Penis said

mogeffingmog said

Hooker With A Penis said

Did I hurt your feelings, Tyson? It's ok. Put a spongebob bandaid on it and carry on fucking yourself.

Why would you have hurt my feelings?

Nice avatar by the way, you look like an idiot.

Hooker With A Penis

Tyson said

Hooker With A Penis said

Tyson said

Hooker With A Penis said

mogeffingmog said

Hooker With A Penis said

Cuz I bitch smacked your boyfriend moggwhateverthefuck.

Thanks. I bet you look like a class act, being that you don't have the balls to put your own pic up. I like how you picked a fag to represent you though.
not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

I've posted my picture here before but why would I appease you?

You really should put down the soda pop and hit the gym, you look like a caveman.

Hellboy should ip check this fuck.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

Hooker With A Penis said

Tyson said

Hooker With A Penis said

Tyson said

Hooker With A Penis said

mogeffingmog said

Hooker With A Penis said

Thanks. I bet you look like a class act, being that you don't have the balls to put your own pic up. I like how you picked a fag to represent you though.

Oooh, a homosexual slur.

There goes the only chance you had of us taking you seriously in the future.

Moron.
O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
Hooker With A Penis

Tyson said

You really should put down the soda pop and hit the gym, you look like a caveman.

No need to appease me. You have my permission to look queer all you like.
Hooker With A Penis

crow011 said

Hooker With A Penis said

Tyson said

Hooker With A Penis said

Tyson said

Hooker With A Penis said

mogeffingmog said

Hooker With A Penis said

Oooh, a homosexual slur.

Moron.

Yes, and my whole existence revolves around you taking me seriously.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

Hooker With A Penis said

crow011 said

Hooker With A Penis said

Tyson said

Hooker With A Penis said

Tyson said

Hooker With A Penis said

mogeffingmog said

Hooker With A Penis said

Oooh, a homosexual slur.

Moron.

Yes, and my whole existence revolves around you taking me seriously.

And it certainly doesn't involve coming up with better insults than gay-bashing.

O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

Hooker With A Penis said

Tyson said

No need to appease me. You have my permission to look queer all you like.

Says the guy with the heavily (hee hee) photoshopped avatar