The Grudge (WARNING: 26 years to #6?)

The Main Event
liz
Lunchinator

Re: The Grudge (WARNING: It's HAPPENNING!!!)

Post by liz »

tys0n wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:10 am Honestly if she's worried about rent just put her back in the hospital for a few months
I cannot believe that you would wish violence upon this woman unknown to you. I do hope the mods act. This is outrageous!
"She's a very charming and delightful creature, and has only one fault that I know of. It happens, unfortunately, that that single blemish is a want of taste. She don't like me."
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

What?

I would never wish violence on another human being!

Poison the cunt.
Canned audience laughter
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Post by Busty McCracken »

See I thought he meant maybe get her an internship which I thought was a bit odd myself. Girl dumps ya and you try further her career...
Listen to All Them Witches
Tool_User
Optomist

Post by Tool_User »

Best way is to accept it and get on with the fucker. Even if he wants to stay with her being a clingy walkover isn't gonna help his case. Act like you don't give a shit and start dating that will square her up.
Takeo
Has been

Post by Takeo »

And people complain about reddit?
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

Yeah why Chill is asking for relationship advice in a grudge thread is anyone's guess, there was a poll for a new mod recently but I guess that was swept under the rug by the powers that be and here we are . . .
Canned audience laughter
liz
Lunchinator

Post by liz »

Are you feeling a little under moderated Tyson?
"She's a very charming and delightful creature, and has only one fault that I know of. It happens, unfortunately, that that single blemish is a want of taste. She don't like me."
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

I just feel the example I am showing in my forum etiquette should be the gold standard of how others model their behavior here, when the moderators ignore others bad behaviour it doesn't just reflect badly on them, it also makes others that follow my shining example question why they bother.
Canned audience laughter
Boldizar
Optomist

Post by Boldizar »

Let Go. Let Go.
Let Go. Let Go.
Let Go. Let Go.
Let Go. Let Go.
Let Go. Let Go.
Let Go. Let Go.
Let Go. Let Go.
Let Go. Let Go.
Let Go. Let Go.
Let Go. Let Go.
Let Go. Let Go.
Let Go. Let Go.
Let Go. Let Go.
Let Go. Let Go.
Let Go. Let Go.
Let Go. Let GoOOOOOO!
I know the pieces fit, I studied the numbers in Southern France.
liz
Lunchinator

Post by liz »

Selflessness is its own reward Tyson. Don't sully your efforts by requiring acknowledgment of them in the retribution of others.
ms2r
Uncle Fucker

Post by ms2r »

Was sich neckt das liebt sich
- random german
rshforgothispw
Fornicraster

Post by rshforgothispw »

damn this took a turn
snazzlefrass
Shankdagger
Height: 7.5inches

Post by snazzlefrass »

Fuck Tool for making everyone go crazy. I’m not crazy, everyone else is. Not me. Nuh uhhh.
SteveBobSteve
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Hey despite the shining beacon of light that I agree Tyson does display. I've actually decided to name my first born Tyson and already have tattooed myself with his name as a reminder of how to act not only on the forum but in life itself. I do feel we need to lay off the Chill. His now ex 'fell over' and punctured a lung, he cared for her being the top bloke he is and she went and dumped his arse. Given he'd already shared his story of her unfortunate poor balancing act it only makes sense he would ask for some advice.

And as for the moderator election campaign. I still have a sneaking suspicion that it was rigged to be honest but I don't want to come off as a sore loser.
Last edited by Busty McCracken on Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

Takeo wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:18 am And people complain about reddit?
This is the Grudge motherfucker nut up or shut up

@Chill - Don't pay any attention to Liz she is making excuses for horseshit behavior that chick is using you. Fuck that noise go find some quality pun and forget all about her. You deserve better homie

Relationships are cancer. Paying for pussy is the way to go might as well just be upfront about it since that is what every dude ends up doing anyway. One way or another, you are paying for pussy.

Dinner and a movie...who pays for that shit? Her? Fuck no

Anniversaries...she gets fucking diamonds and shit and you get a new tie

Birthdays - she above

Plus the constant nagging and bitching and moaning

Fuck that noise

In the words of the wise man known as Snoop D O Double Gizzle fur Shizzle

Ain't no pussy good enough to get burnt while I'm up in it

The most intelligent person on this forum
Tool_User
Optomist

Post by Tool_User »

Fuck paying for dinner and diamonds and stuff. Women treat you like shit when you act like a fag and make them the centre of your universe. Know your standards and what you want and don't settle for less and women will respect you. That's the way to be.

But then you meet a nice girl and get a twitch in your nutsack and the bollock brain takes over. Nothing else matters and you'll do anything to sleep with her. Then you do and there's that moment immediately after you cum that's like an awakening. Wtf? How did I get here? Oh it was just my bollock brain taking over again there. Having bollocks is a curse. Like spending your entire life handcuffed to the village idiot.
Boldizar
Optomist

Post by Boldizar »

Right, Chill, dump the zero and become a pay-pig.
I know the pieces fit, I studied the numbers in Southern France.
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

Tool_User wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:26 am Fuck paying for dinner and diamonds and stuff. Women treat you like shit when you act like a fag and make them the centre of your universe. Know your standards and what you want and don't settle for less and women will respect you. That's the way to be.

But then you meet a nice girl and get a twitch in your nutsack and the bollock brain takes over. Nothing else matters and you'll do anything to sleep with her. Then you do and there's that moment immediately after you cum that's like an awakening. Wtf? How did I get here? Oh it was just my bollock brain taking over again there. Having bollocks is a curse. Like spending your entire life handcuffed to the village idiot.
Fuck it I am too old for that noise gimme a good book over the pun any day of the week

@Chill we got your back just put your head up high and walk around like you have a 14 inch dick and balls the size of grapefruits and give no fucks

Another classic to cheer you up

Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Jesus Mog which woman fucked you up? Same goes for you Tool user?

No doubt when it comes to your average relationship, the male may lay our more coin than the woman but there's more that goes into this of course. (Kids etc) and yes women sure as shit can whinge and nag. (I know plenty of men that do this too)

If you're only experience in relationships is you spoiling a girl and not having that reciprocated, then I'd say it's got more to do with your poor choice in woman than anything.

It's the equivalent of a woman complaining that all men are abusive lying assholes. I tell those women to stop choosing fucking assholes to date over the nice guys in their life they keep friend zoning.
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

Tool_User
Optomist

Post by Tool_User »

Busty McCracken wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:45 am Jesus Mog which woman fucked you up? Same goes for you Tool user?

No doubt when it comes to your average relationship, the male may lay our more coin than the woman but there's more that goes into this of course. (Kids etc) and yes women sure as shit can whinge and nag. (I know plenty of men that do this too)

If you're only experience in relationships is you spoiling a girl and not having that reciprocated, then I'd say it's got more to do with your poor choice in woman than anything.

It's the equivalent of a woman complaining that all men are abusive lying assholes. I tell those women to stop choosing fucking assholes to date over the nice guys in their life they keep friend zoning.
I'm good mate, my point was don't be a mug and go putting a woman at the centre of your universe because they will treat you accordingly. Most people will take advantage of you if they can it's a sad fact of life it doesn't matter what woman you get with. Men are as bad. Have self respect and standards and you get respect back. The other part of my post was just as snap shot in the life of any man with bollocks.

Also 'nice guys' are friend zoned for a reason. Most women will pick an arse hole over someone with no courage or backbone.
Last edited by Tool_User on Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tool_User
Optomist

Post by Tool_User »

M0G wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:40 am
Tool_User wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:26 am Fuck paying for dinner and diamonds and stuff. Women treat you like shit when you act like a fag and make them the centre of your universe. Know your standards and what you want and don't settle for less and women will respect you. That's the way to be.

Fuck it I am too old for that noise gimme a good book over the pun any day of the week

@Chill we got your back just put your head up high and walk around like you have a 14 inch dick and balls the size of grapefruits and give no fucks

I get ya, there's nothing like your own company and a good book. A spliff and a book, now that is living.
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

Tool_User wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:56 am

I get ya, there's nothing like your own company and a good book. A spliff and a book, now that is living.
Word i miss the days when I could smoke the sticky icky and get lost in a good book. Maybe one day i will find a strain or an edible or something that doesn't make me loose my fucking mind this shit these young folks be messin with puts me under the goddamn bed
Tool_User
Optomist

Post by Tool_User »

M0G wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:59 am

Word i miss the days when I could smoke the sticky icky and get lost in a good book. Maybe one day i will find a strain or an edible or something that doesn't make me loose my fucking mind this shit these young folks be messin with puts me under the goddamn bed
Man I know what you mean. It fucks me up more than it ever did before so I've been sticking to hash lately that might work better for you. Or there's some lighter strains of weed, sativas that are much less intense. Not sure how close you are to legal states though so sourcing it could be an issue.
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

Tool_User wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:05 pm
M0G wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:59 am

Man I know what you mean. It fucks me up more than it ever did before so I've been sticking to hash lately that might work better for you. Or there's some lighter strains of weed, sativas that are much less intense. Not sure how close you are to legal states though so sourcing it could be an issue.
Oh man do I miss hash that was a special kind of high. Body gets all tingly and shit straight up outer space I loved it. Still would put me under these days but you are bringing back the memories my dude