Page 197 of 216

Re: The Grudge (WARNING: Ten + 3 Years, Shmen + 3 Years)

Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:20 pm
by M0G
Busty McCracken wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:06 pm
Hey lay off ma boy Bob!
Agreed Bob is good people. Toss any hate my way I don't mind.

Re: The Grudge (WARNING: Ten + 3 Years, Shmen + 3 Years)

Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:24 pm
by M0G
bob wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:17 pm
Busty McCracken wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:06 pm
Hey lay off ma boy Bob!
all good dude! at first i thought you thought you had a sentence in the quoted stuff and were narcin' moi! but i see what you mean. nothing to worry about Bustig! its just the twilight zone and another day without tool news that you'd think we'd have at least a word or two about something other then newsletters that mean nothing.

what about bill hilly ? saaay whaaaaaa
Don't worry about Hill Billy he likes to try to jump into conversations above his pay grade. I humor him because he has decent taste in hip hop.

Re: The Grudge (WARNING: Ten + 3 Years, Shmen + 3 Years)

Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:30 pm
by Busty McCracken
Bob is the gosh darnest most canadian fulla we have around on these here parts.

Re: The Grudge (WARNING: Ten + 3 Years, Shmen + 3 Years)

Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:33 pm
by bob
im joking back with the dude mates! im not as sensitive as all that! come on kidd!!!

ive heard that australians are similiar to canadians before. i just cant always understand how you guys talk! bahah ;)

Re: The Grudge (WARNING: Ten + 3 Years, Shmen + 3 Years)

Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:34 pm
by liz
M0G wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:17 pm
liz wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:59 pm
What I really admire about Mog is his steadfast ability to always overestimate my affection. x
Oh I don't overestimate I am fully aware that you can barely stand me. It doesn't particularly bother me. I do still enjoy our conversations but I never for a moment thought we were friends.

:D
You are hurtful. Obviously I am just protecting myself. You love Tool and I read what you say about them. :(

@Bob- I'm glad my post encouraged your initiative. You googled gumption didn't you? Say it isn't so. :)

Now if the rest of the lame brains on here would take a moment to appreciate my multitudinous oxymoron's (starting from my post "clearly confused) my life would be partially complete.

Re: The Grudge (WARNING: Ten + 3 Years, Shmen + 3 Years)

Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:42 pm
by Boldizar
They owe all us the respect of not dicking around, acting as if they can do whatever because they assume people will buy their product anyways. Why people need to defend ths is beyond me. Doesn't mean you have to come to M0G's resolution, but come on.

They haven't even officially announced their album that's supposed to be here in 6 weeks.

Re: The Grudge (WARNING: Ten + 3 Years, Shmen + 3 Years)

Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:43 pm
by bob
liz wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:34 pm
M0G wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:17 pm
liz wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:59 pm
What I really admire about Mog is his steadfast ability to always overestimate my affection. x
Oh I don't overestimate I am fully aware that you can barely stand me. It doesn't particularly bother me. I do still enjoy our conversations but I never for a moment thought we were friends.

:D
You are hurtful. Obviously I am just protecting myself. You love Tool and I read what you say about them. :(

@Bob- I'm glad my post encouraged your initiative. You googled gumption didn't you? Say it isn't so. :)
of course i googled gumption and of course you knew that! i knew you would know. nuno, what ?

Re: The Grudge (WARNING: Ten + 3 Years, Shmen + 3 Years)

Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:47 pm
by M0G
liz wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:34 pm
M0G wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:17 pm
liz wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:59 pm
What I really admire about Mog is his steadfast ability to always overestimate my affection. x
Oh I don't overestimate I am fully aware that you can barely stand me. It doesn't particularly bother me. I do still enjoy our conversations but I never for a moment thought we were friends.

:D
You are hurtful. Obviously I am just protecting myself. You love Tool and I read what you say about them. :(

@Bob- I'm glad my post encouraged your initiative. You googled gumption didn't you? Say it isn't so. :)
Hurtful? :lol: Come now Liz don't play coy I know your game. You need protecting about as much as I need a lesson in self confidence. In your own way you are just as cocky as Tyson and I. You do an artful job of playing it off though.

Re: The Grudge (WARNING: Ten + 3 Years, Shmen + 3 Years)

Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:49 pm
by Busty McCracken
I've reached a point where I genuinely hope that Not only they don't release any further info, but the album then gets delayed. Won't happen but doesn't stop me being hopeful. Man it would be fun to watch people's heads explode on here

Re: The Grudge (WARNING: Ten + 3 Years, Shmen + 3 Years)

Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:50 pm
by M0G
Boldizar wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:42 pm
They owe all us the respect of not dicking around, acting as if they can do whatever because they assume people will buy their product anyways. Why people need to defend ths is beyond me. Doesn't mean you have to come to M0G's resolution, but come on.

They haven't even officially announced their album that's supposed to be here in 6 weeks.
Tell em Boldi! I got your back.

Dem bastids need to get moving

Wait what did you say about my resolution? WHAT? WHAT?

Na you are right I am nutty but it is a cute kind of nutty. Not dangerous mostly harmless and I can cuddle with the best of them.

Re: The Grudge (WARNING: Ten + 3 Years, Shmen + 3 Years)

Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:52 pm
by M0G
Busty McCracken wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:49 pm
I've reached a point where I genuinely hope that Not only they don't release any further info, but the album then gets delayed. Won't happen but doesn't stop me being hopeful. Man it would be fun to watch people's heads explode on here
The album already is out. Just ended up being an EP. Descending and Invincible. Dope songs. What is something else supposed to drop on the 30th? :?

Must have missed the announcement :lol:

Re: The Grudge (WARNING: Ten + 3 Years, Shmen + 3 Years)

Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:10 pm
by Bill Hilly
You want to talk about pay grade, Mog? Remember earlier this year when I waxed your ass so hard that you disappeared from Fourtheye for weeks, only to return with a slight taste of humble pie still on your breath. Don't worry though man, you'll be jerking off all the new Tool music in 6 weeks. You'll be keyboard warrioring about how us pedestrians don't understand music theory and this new album is too complex for us to understand. After the extended orgasm wears off (or your bi-polar meds, whichever comes first--I'm thinking early October), you'll be back to being the most intelligent cunt on this forum. Do I have this right? Watch yourself, Mog.

Re: The Grudge (WARNING: Ten + 3 Years, Shmen + 3 Years)

Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:12 pm
by M0G
Bill Hilly wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:10 pm
You want to talk about pay grade, Mog? Remember earlier this year when I waxed your ass so hard that you disappeared from Fourtheye for weeks, only to return with a slight taste of humble pie still on your breath. Don't worry though man, you'll be jerking off all the new Tool music in 6 weeks. You'll be keyboard warrioring about how us pedestrians don't understand music theory and this new album is too complex for us to understand. After the extended orgasm wears off (or your bi-polar meds, whichever comes first--I'm thinking early October), you'll be back to being the most intelligent cunt on this forum. Do I have this right? Watch yourself, Mog.
Someone is triggered. Wanna cry about it? What the fuck are you gonna do tough guy?

Re: The Grudge (WARNING: Ten + 3 Years, Shmen + 3 Years)

Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:12 pm
by Bill Hilly
Just stating facts, cunt.

Re: The Grudge (WARNING: Ten + 3 Years, Shmen + 3 Years)

Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:14 pm
by M0G
Bill Hilly wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:12 pm
Just stating facts, cunt.
Yep triggered. I win.

Re: The Grudge (WARNING: Ten + 3 Years, Shmen + 3 Years)

Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:23 pm
by Bill Hilly
You like to throw around "triggered" pretty easily. It's funny coming from someone that writes a thesis on here anytime someone has an opinion other than your own. You can say you win, but you're still a fuckin loser.

Re: The Grudge (WARNING: Ten + 3 Years, Shmen + 3 Years)

Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:29 pm
by M0G
Bill Hilly wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:23 pm
You like to throw around "triggered" pretty easily. It's funny coming from someone that writes a thesis on here anytime someone has an opinion other than your own. You can say you win, but you're still a fuckin loser.
First cunt. Now fucking loser. Man you are angry. Go sit on the bench and take a breather chief clearly The Grudge is too much for you

Re: The Grudge (WARNING: Ten + 3 Years, Shmen + 3 Years)

Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:31 pm
by Bill Hilly
It's a double entendre. Go sit on the bench for being a dumb fuck.


Careful who you pick fights with. Last time you picked a fight with me, it didn't end well for you.

Re: The Grudge (WARNING: Ten + 3 Years, Shmen + 3 Years)

Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:33 pm
by M0G
Bill Hilly wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:31 pm
It's a double entendre. Go sit on the bench for being a dumb fuck.


Careful who you pick fights with. Last time you picked a fight with me, it didn't end well for you.
Another threat? What ya gonna do tough guy? Come knock at my door? Haxor me? Do your worst Hill Billy.

Re: The Grudge (WARNING: Ten + 3 Years, Shmen + 3 Years)

Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:38 pm
by snazzl3frass
This is looking more and more like a reddit thread. Measure your dicks, compare, accept defeat, and move on. Tool is the real reason for this thread.

Re: The Grudge (WARNING: Ten + 3 Years, Shmen + 3 Years)

Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:40 pm
by Bill Hilly
Oh, I thought this was Random Mueslis. My bad.

Re: The Grudge (WARNING: Ten + 3 Years, Shmen + 3 Years)

Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:40 pm
by Busty McCracken
snazzl3frass wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:38 pm
This is looking more and more like a reddit thread. Measure your dicks, compare, accept defeat, and move on. Tool is the real reason for this thread.
Nothing to add to this. Just quoting for good measure for its truth

Re: The Grudge (WARNING: Ten + 3 Years, Shmen + 3 Years)

Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:42 pm
by M0G
snazzl3frass wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:38 pm
This is looking more and more like a reddit thread. Measure your dicks, compare, accept defeat, and move on. Tool is the real reason for this thread.
It's all in good fun. Once the album is out that will be the topic of conversation for quite awhile i imagine. As or dick sizes clearly I have the smallest which is why I have to over compensate by being a prick on an internet forum. The therapy helps. All these years and I thought 5 inches was good enough.

Re: The Grudge (WARNING: Ten + 3 Years, Shmen + 3 Years)

Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:43 pm
by Bill Hilly
There's 190 plus pages of bullshit in this thread. How much of that is Tool related? Fuck, the Social Media thread is looking more like the Grudge thread these days. You guys are fucking funny.

Re: The Grudge (WARNING: Ten + 3 Years, Shmen + 3 Years)

Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:46 pm
by snazzl3frass
I think every thread eventually turns into the grudge. Because those fucks are lazing around getting off on our rants.

Tool raises my blood pressure. It’s shitty to admit, but it’s at least 33% true.