Random Tool Social Media thread

The Main Event
novaconda
My pain is just an excuse

Re: Random Tool Social Media thread

Post by novaconda »

I'd love to know if one of the band members or even Blair has an account that has posted on here before. Hellboy??? Time to start tracing IP's to see if they land in California!
The last mile is the one you really need to make.
trilobite
Rhandy

Post by trilobite »

Nah
also, Avatar!
Tool_User
Optomist

Post by Tool_User »

novaconda wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:53 am I'd love to know if one of the band members or even Blair has an account that has posted on here before. Hellboy??? Time to start tracing IP's to see if they land in California!
I'd doubt they would make an account but I'd be surprised if one or more of them didn't browse the forum from time to time.
MobileVortex
RIP

Post by MobileVortex »

I wonder if they will announce an opener for the non-festival dates...
gamebounty
RIP

Post by gamebounty »

I'm from California. I'm also Justin.
"The whole world seems to have gone full gay retard" -petemasterpete
rinkwhopper
Has been

Post by rinkwhopper »

like they wouldn't be using VPN's... psssshhh
DeadGuyAle
of Arimathea

Post by DeadGuyAle »

trilobite wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:43 am I like to operate under the assumption everyone here is at least 45. Keeps things on pace
Switch those 2 numbers around and you have my age.
DeadGuyAle
of Arimathea

Post by DeadGuyAle »

MobileVortex wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:26 am I wonder if they will announce an opener for the non-festival dates...
I hope that they don't have an opener...that would be nice
rshforgothispw
Fornicraster

Post by rshforgothispw »

Site is down
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Post by Busty McCracken »

Kittaan wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:03 am
Busty McCracken wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:34 am Don't listen to em Bob. For a bunch of Mods you'd think they'd be more welcoming and have a better sense of humour but win some lose some I say.
I’m not a Mod, I’m a Rocker mate.
You're a rocking Mod is what you are brother!
Listen to All Them Witches
limeygringo
Green Herbsman

Post by limeygringo »

rshforgothispw wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:19 pm Site is down
And tomorrow is Friday.....
Ahhh, Infotainment!
Fartypants_McGee
Bronco's Fan

Post by Fartypants_McGee »

rshforgothispw wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:19 pm Site is down
Site is back up. Graphics render more quickly, but that's about it. Nothing to see here. Move along.
purplepanther777
Bronco's Fan

Post by purplepanther777 »

You guys should check out the All Souls facefuck page... looks like they're opening for Tool...
Pimple
Green Herbsman

Post by Pimple »

That was an odd little section of dialogue a few posts about the band being slave drivers to the crew, then getting stuck into poor old Kittaan for good measure, I like the emphasis on checking the spelling (I always feel like a knob when I have to edit my post after seeing a crappy mistake). I think the anticipation is driving everyone crazy, I know for sure that I thought that by now we would have had some sort of announcement or at least an update from the band i.e. 'we know you are all excited, hold tight it will be ready soon' (or something along those lines). But the radio silence is fucking deafening. I have almost resorted to the Grudge a few times, but understand this is just par for coarse. I love that Mog is keeping his shit together I thought he would have cracked the shits by now, but I love his resolve in waiting for this thing that we are all going to love.... Happy Friday people, enjoy your weekend....
Be good to each other.
Ettan
Dopocalyptic
Height: 190cm

Post by Ettan »

I have no idea what i'm doing but I found this in the console info for the site: "Log in to view exclusive content, get first dibs of tickets, and more". Was that there before? Maybe ToolArmy members will get early access to tickets now?
mattw
Geacon

Post by mattw »

^Yeah that's been there. I got early tickets to a show here (Brisbane, 2011) early thanks to my ToolArmy membership. I think that's the only time though; everything else has just been through our regular ticket channels here regarding early access etc.
rinkwhopper
Has been

Post by rinkwhopper »

MAINTENANCE MODE
We are currently performing updates on Tool. Check back soon.
rshforgothispw
Fornicraster

Post by rshforgothispw »

Yeah probably nothing go to redhotchilipeppers website
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

PimPle wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:22 am That was an odd little section of dialogue a few posts about the band being slave drivers to the crew, then getting stuck into poor old Kittaan for good measure, I like the emphasis on checking the spelling (I always feel like a knob when I have to edit my post after seeing a crappy mistake). I think the anticipation is driving everyone crazy, I know for sure that I thought that by now we would have had some sort of announcement or at least an update from the band i.e. 'we know you are all excited, hold tight it will be ready soon' (or something along those lines). But the radio silence is fucking deafening. I have almost resorted to the Grudge a few times, but understand this is just par for coarse. I love that Mog is keeping his shit together I thought he would have cracked the shits by now, but I love his resolve in waiting for this thing that we are all going to love.... Happy Friday people, enjoy your weekend....
Course. Loulz. :lol:

I can’t help it, these things just hurt my ancient eyes. Not like I don’t make mistakes, beleive me.

Have a good weekend all.
Ki77aan :twisted:
trilobite
Rhandy

Post by trilobite »

Just checking in to see if I drunkenly posted something embarrassing.

Phew
also, Avatar!
nrs333
Maynard Believer

Post by nrs333 »

Kittaan wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:24 am
PimPle wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:22 am That was an odd little section of dialogue a few posts about the band being slave drivers to the crew, then getting stuck into poor old Kittaan for good measure, I like the emphasis on checking the spelling (I always feel like a knob when I have to edit my post after seeing a crappy mistake). I think the anticipation is driving everyone crazy, I know for sure that I thought that by now we would have had some sort of announcement or at least an update from the band i.e. 'we know you are all excited, hold tight it will be ready soon' (or something along those lines). But the radio silence is fucking deafening. I have almost resorted to the Grudge a few times, but understand this is just par for coarse. I love that Mog is keeping his shit together I thought he would have cracked the shits by now, but I love his resolve in waiting for this thing that we are all going to love.... Happy Friday people, enjoy your weekend....

I can’t help it, these things just hurt my ancient eyes. Not like I don’t make mistakes, beleive me.

Have a good weekend all.
I before E except in believe?
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Do you beleave it was’nt on porpoise?
Ki77aan :twisted:
Pimple
Green Herbsman

Post by Pimple »

Kittaan wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:24 am

Have a good weekend all.
Haha dammit I checked through it all as well. Must have had too many beers...
Be good to each other.
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

Oh trust me as every day goes by I find myself getting more annoyed but it is what it is. My days of hard core profanity infused ranting are done I don't want that kind of negativity in my life. I don't like the way Tool is handling this, but I haven't liked the way Tool have operated as a band for a very long time and ranting about it won't change anything. I have said for years that Tool absolutely does not care about it's fanbase on any level and to expect that to change now would be foolish.
The most intelligent person on this forum
Tool_User
Optomist

Post by Tool_User »

M0G wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:57 pm
Oh trust me as every day goes by I find myself getting more annoyed but it is what it is. My days of hard core profanity infused ranting are done I don't want that kind of negativity in my life. I don't like the way Tool is handling this, but I haven't liked the way Tool have operated as a band for a very long time and ranting about it won't change anything. I have said for years that Tool absolutely does not care about it's fanbase on any level and to expect that to change now would be foolish.
It is hard to understand why they would choose to keep us in the dark at this stage of the game. You would think they would want us to share the excitement they all must be feeling.