Random Tool Social Media thread

The Main Event
trilobite
Rhandy

Re: Random Tool Social Media thread

Post by trilobite »

If you havn't, & I respect that not listening. You're gonna be floored.
also, Avatar!
trilobite
Rhandy

Post by trilobite »

New tool guys
also, Avatar!
trilobite
Rhandy

Post by trilobite »

For a second, shut up & listen
also, Avatar!
snazzl3frass
Has been
Height: Tall as fuck

Post by snazzl3frass »

Dude. Calm the fuck down. There are threads for random spazzings
Nice couch. Fuck your couch.
Boldizar
Optomist

Post by Boldizar »

snazzl3frass wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:04 am Dude. Calm the fuck down. There are threads for random spazzings
This is no time for caution! Chode was always fake, but I have a line on the actual album. It's called Generkenflurken. Golden is the primary color. Each band remember has adopted a Golden Girl avatar for the artwork. Danny is Dorothy, Maynard Sophia, Justin is Rose, and Adam is Blanch.
I know the pieces fit, I studied the numbers in Southern France.
ms2r
Uncle Fucker

Post by ms2r »

It was never Chode!
Chöd!

öööööö

Still think it´ll be MMXIX. Call it lame or whatever. It is only a name. I'm not opposed to it.
snazzl3frass
Has been

Post by snazzl3frass »

“10,000 Lateral Enimas Under OP”
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

snazzl3frass wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:04 am Dude. Calm the fuck down. There are threads for random spazzings
Dude those have gotta be drunken posts. Half of them make little sense and the other half make no sense. No idea who he is responding to on most of em.

They are kinda funny though when Trilo gets in Trilo mode anything can happen.
The most intelligent person on this forum
gamebounty
RIP

Post by gamebounty »

I think Trilo is hilarious. His posts give me a little anxiety though because they are bound to annoy some people.
"The whole world seems to have gone full gay retard" -petemasterpete
lo7us

Post by lo7us »

I logged in here after a long hiatus. Sup guys?!!

Personally, I think that Descending is a better song than anything off of 10,000 Days!

Agree...disagree?...
From bearded clam cums bearded jam
nxrm
Dan's Alias

Post by nxrm »

lo7us wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:22 pm I logged in here after a long hiatus. Sup guys?!!

Personally, I think that Descending is a better song than anything off of 10,000 Days!

Agree...disagree?...
Woah! That's some high praise. Sounds like I'm in for a real treat August 30th. :D
So Long, and Thanks for All the Tool.
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

snazzl3frass wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:17 pm “10,000 Lateral Enimas Under OP”
Goddamn man well at least on the plus side we know that constipation won't be a problem when listening to the new album
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

lo7us wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:22 pm I logged in here after a long hiatus. Sup guys?!!

Agree...disagree?...
Tough one Wings is close. I mean Wings is such a technical gem but yeah Descending is incredibly good so they are right there.
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

ms2r wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:08 pm It was never Chode!
Chöd!

öööööö

Still think it´ll be MMXIX. Call it lame or whatever. It is only a name. I'm not opposed to it.
They can do better than MMXIX. After 13 years just give the damn thing a decent name. What is bizarre is the fact that they still haven't announced the name it literally makes no sense at all. You figure at the moment that packaging is probably being manufactured. (Packaging gets done first before the CD) CD's will probably be replicated for mass quantity in a few weeks I mean they have to get the entire package out and done and on the road out to stores by the end of July logistically to make sure they are good for August 30th worldwide. Only fucking Tool announces a new album release date with no name.
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Post by Busty McCracken »

M0G wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:01 pm
Chöd!

öööööö

They can do better than MMXIX. After 13 years just give the damn thing a decent name. What is bizarre is the fact that they still haven't announced the name it literally makes no sense at all. You figure at the moment that packaging is probably being manufactured. (Packaging gets done first before the CD) CD's will probably be replicated for mass quantity in a few weeks I mean they have to get the entire package out and done and on the road out to stores by the end of July logistically to make sure they are good for August 30th worldwide. Only fucking Tool announces a new album release date with no name.
Unless of course the album name is MMXIX
Listen to All Them Witches
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

Busty McCracken wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:27 pm
M0G wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:01 pm
Chöd!

öööööö

Unless of course the album name is MMXIX
God that would be an awful album name. They delay the album by months for fucking packaging but can't be bothered to give the album a decent name? Yeah that would be incredibly fucking lame.
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

It's upside down, it's actually XIXWW
Canned audience laughter
xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

Post by xZ1mM3r »

M0G wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:51 pm

Agree...disagree?...
Tough one Wings is close. I mean Wings is such a technical gem but yeah Descending is incredibly good so they are right there.
Wings/10,000 are amazing... and both Right In Two and Rosetta Stoned are still in my regular rotation.
liz
Lunchinator

Post by liz »

I just gotta wonder how much thought some of you gave or will give to the naming of your kids. No doubt the new album will grow into its name.
"She's a very charming and delightful creature, and has only one fault that I know of. It happens, unfortunately, that that single blemish is a want of taste. She don't like me."
Shed523
Geacon

Post by Shed523 »

Agree...disagree?...
If the second half of Decending has added lyrics come record version then I would say yes! While the second half is amazing I feel something is “off” whether the order of the song is different or a lyrical ending. That said I’d take Wing/10000 Days or Rosetta Stoned.
basejumper
Droner

Post by basejumper »

Maybe… just maybe, the album is self titled.

TooL
Professor of Lesbian Science
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Post by Busty McCracken »

tys0n wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:45 pm It's upside down, it's actually XIXWW
It's actually German for The Bart... The
Listen to All Them Witches
snazzl3frass
Has been

Post by snazzl3frass »

M0G wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:49 pm
Goddamn man well at least on the plus side we know that constipation won't be a problem when listening to the new album
I only listen to Tool while taking a mondo-BM so I’m excited for the new material. I think I’ll refrain from the throne for at least 24 hrs before I get my hands on the new album.
snazzl3frass
Has been

Post by snazzl3frass »

liz wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:47 pm I just gotta wonder how much thought some of you gave or will give to the naming of your kids. No doubt the new album will grow into its name.
If I had any say in my daughter’s name, I’d be divorced right now. Oh wait...
Takeo
Has been

Post by Takeo »

I've come to dig this live-performance-before-studio-release thing. I *think* I really like both songs but not sure. There's still great uncertainty and anticipation about the studio versions, but yet satisfying tastes of the record. Definitely a have your cake/eat it too situation and an innovative approach by the band.