Re: Random Tool Social Media thread

Post by tys0n »

I found leaked footage of TA at an Q&A with the band back in the day

Canned audience laughter
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Post by Busty McCracken »

tys0n wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 12:22 am I found leaked footage of TA at an Q&A with the band back in the day

Haha damn it earth, looks like they had a camera on you that day! :lol:
Listen to All Them Witches
Whowatchesthewampas
Green Herbsman
Height: 6

Post by Whowatchesthewampas »

i always like how one of the dudes on the panel is like "calm down man" :lol:
Falling isn't flying
Floating isn't infinite
earthrocker
Rhandy
Height: Short

Post by earthrocker »

:lol: what exactly are they talking about ^^
Deftones!
Bobby Bottleservice
Basssssssss

Post by Bobby Bottleservice »

Busty, do you love Clutch or or do you hate clutch? I have mixed feelings about them myself. They have great music, but i also think they rush to get more music out. Maybe too fast. Some of it is not great, but a lot of their music is amazing. Don't get me wrong. I have only seen them live a couple of times and they are great live, just saying that I think they are rushing to get new music out. Your opinion?
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Worst band on the planet right now..easily! Followed by maaaybe cog a distant second who also suck.
earthrocker
Rhandy
Height: Short

Post by earthrocker »

Busty McCracken wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:34 pm Worst band on the planet right now..easily! Followed by maaaybe cog a distant second who also suck.
Concur!
Deftones!
bob
Toast

Post by bob »

Bobby Bottleservice wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:39 pm Busty, do you love Clutch or or do you hate clutch? I have mixed feelings about them myself. They have great music, but i also think they rush to get more music out. Maybe too fast. Some of it is not great, but a lot of their music is amazing. Don't get me wrong. I have only seen them live a couple of times and they are great live, just saying that I think they are rushing to get new music out. Your opinion?
i saw Clutch once a long time ago (i think 1995 ?) opening for Marilyn Manson of all things. They had two of those life sized cut outs on stage of Darth Vader and i think a Stormtrooper ? i cant remember but i think it was a Stormy. the space album or whatever its called i remember kinda liking after we saw them. Thats as far as i ever went with Clutch but that album is kinda cool. They seem to hold they're own after all these years though. Bustys just being a twat, it happens. bahah
Last edited by bob on Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
bob
Toast

Post by bob »

Bobby Bottleservice wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 10:51 pm , so we need to enjoy Tool before we die!

Happy Holidays to everyone here!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Clutch live is truly amazing. I love so much of their recordings as well, but they can get kinda “samey” at times. Still one of my faves though.

Happy New Year to all you trolls out there. Stay safe so we can all be there in 20 years for Tool #6!
Ki77aan :twisted:
Bobby Bottleservice
Basssssssss

Busty McCracken wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:34 pm Worst band on the planet right now..easily! Followed by maaaybe cog a distant second who also suck.
Note to self: Busty really does not like the band Clutch and with a passion.
Bobby Bottleservice
Basssssssss

bob wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:27 am
Bobby Bottleservice wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 10:51 pm , so we need to enjoy Tool before we die!

Happy Holidays to everyone here!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Tough crowd here.
Bobby Bottleservice
Basssssssss

Kittaan wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:36 am Clutch live is truly amazing. I love so much of their recordings as well, but they can get kinda “samey” at times. Still one of my faves though.

Happy New Year to all you trolls out there. Stay safe so we can all be there in 20 years for Tool #6!
I agree that Clutch is amazing live. Unfortunately, I have only been able to seem them live twice. I do think that their last great album is Earth Rocker. I do also love their older stuff.
Bobby Bottleservice
Basssssssss

Seriously though, Happy New Year to all the Tool Family here! you gals too! If there were any women here, I think Tyson scared them away! Just kidding Tyson! Keep posting your crazy posts! We need them during this crazy fucking year!

Yes Hellboy, I am a silly fanboi and I will always be a fanboi of this band!
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

Oh yeah, I forgot this place was a total fish market before I showed up.
Canned audience laughter
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Yeah Mate I was swimming in pussy on here before you were allowed to show ya face again around here and scared em all off. Now it's just a giant dick fest. Thanks alot! :lol:

Bottles, Bob is correct, i dig clutch very much just not as much as I love stirring ma boy earth. I do agree though they can be fairly same same as mentioned.
ms2r
Uncle Fucker

Post by ms2r »

Lolz

Have a good one this year.
Bobby Bottleservice
Basssssssss

tys0n wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:40 am Oh yeah, I forgot this place was a total fish market before I showed up.
I love the smell of fish!
Bobby Bottleservice
Basssssssss

Busty McCracken wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 3:01 am Yeah Mate I was swimming in pussy on here before you were allowed to show ya face again around here and scared em all off. Now it's just a giant dick fest. Thanks alot! :lol:

Bottles, Bob is correct, i dig clutch very much just not as much as I love stirring ma boy earth. I do agree though they can be fairly same same as mentioned.
Got it Busty. I didn't realize the sarcasm.
Bobby Bottleservice
Basssssssss

Neurosis! A band that will never get the recognition that they deserve!
Calfium Jay
Queric
Height: 189cm

Post by Calfium Jay »

Vagina.

:|
'It is time for us to be doing what we have been doing every day. And that time is now'

Actual quote from Kamala Harris
basejumper
Droner

Post by basejumper »

bob wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:11 am
Bobby Bottleservice wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:39 pm Busty, do you love Clutch or or do you hate clutch? I have mixed feelings about them myself. They have great music, but i also think they rush to get more music out. Maybe too fast. Some of it is not great, but a lot of their music is amazing. Don't get me wrong. I have only seen them live a couple of times and they are great live, just saying that I think they are rushing to get new music out. Your opinion?
i saw Clutch once a long time ago (i think 1995 ?) opening for Marilyn Manson of all things. They had two of those life sized cut outs on stage of Darth Vader and i think a Stormtrooper ? i cant remember but i think it was a Stormy....
I went to the same tour and yes it was a Stormtrooper.

And yes! CLUTCH is awesome!
Professor of Lesbian Science
bob
Toast

Post by bob »

basejumper wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:35 pm
bob wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:11 am
i saw Clutch once a long time ago (i think 1995 ?) opening for Marilyn Manson of all things. They had two of those life sized cut outs on stage of Darth Vader and i think a Stormtrooper ? i cant remember but i think it was a Stormy....
I went to the same tour and yes it was a Stormtrooper.

And yes! CLUTCH is awesome!

Thats when Manson was still good too! thats prob one of my fav tours i saw them play. The show in Toronto on the same tour, Manson hit his head on a mic stand during ''misery machine'' and walked off stage before the song was over. i was standing outside by the ambulance and saw him in get in. he had a white towel on his head with a big red streek going down it. Waving at fans kinda, holding his head getting into the ambulance. He still gets hurt the odd time it seems,bah, the fake beer bootle thing on that tour was kinda cheese. you could tell it wasnt real but whatever. That mic hitting him was the real deal though! ha
Spoonman
Geacon

Post by Spoonman »

Some people just shouldn't start using drugs :!:
Bobby Bottleservice
Basssssssss

Since we are on the topic of Clutch "Drink to the Dead" is a beautiful song. By the way, there is not much going on here in the US today. Just a normal day. Anything happening in Australia?