Random Tool Social Media thread

The Main Event
tys0n
Streeper

Re: Random Tool Social Media thread

Post by tys0n »

hellboy wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:06 am
tys0n wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:28 am Its world premiere was on Triple J as well, an Australian radio station, yewl!
Perhaps, but from memory it leaked on line well before radio played it.
I'll have to take your word for it, no mention on tdn and I don't remember that.
Canned audience laughter
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Post by Busty McCracken »

ms2r wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:43 pmSure it did.
I didn't even start using the net until about 04 and even then didn't have it at home until about 2008, so album leaks and such were a completely foreign concept to me. Missed the JJJ premier and had to settle for channel V music chanel to first hear it. (Back when a jones wasn't lazy and actually accompanied a song premier with a film clip)

Its funny,for a band so big on the visual concept of their art to have two albums out now for only one film clip spanning 14 years almost.
Listen to All Them Witches
ms2r
Uncle Fucker

Post by ms2r »

Napster 1999-2002.

I think they are still working on an epic 90 minute long movie.
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Is anybody listening to MJK on NPR right now?

Interesting interview.

So far:
Tool is working on a Pay per View project?
MJK had COVID twice, he was in the hospital Dec 1 unable to breathe comfortably. He said he can sing again now, doing all his vocal exercises - discussing that is where he tossed off the reference to the PPV. Of course the interviewer didn’t ask a single question about that. Oh shit..... just occurred to me he was talking about Puscifer, I’m an idiot.

Edit: It was on a show called Q from the CBC. Not sure if the link will work. He’s one of 3 interviews, the middle one. “Singer Maynard James Keenan of Tool, A Perfect Circle and Puscifer talks about Puscifer's new album Existential Reckoning, his storied career and his battle with COVID-19.”

https://www.cbc.ca/player/play/1845825091816
Ki77aan :twisted:
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Whats Npr?
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

Commie radio station in the US
Canned audience laughter
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Damn commies!
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

Steve, you're still alive!
basejumper
Droner

Post by basejumper »

tys0n wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:24 pm Commie radio station in the US
Truth
Professor of Lesbian Science
bob
Toast

Post by bob »

Busty McCracken wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:02 pm Whats Npr?
its from CANADA not the US. theres a tv show called 'Q' too. That other ahole use to do it till he got charged for abusing women and all that.

So M had covid twice ? you must be kidding im sure. If he did have it twice you'll be able to buy a limited edition poster of it sometime soon im sure. haha, what a turd.
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

NPR isn't from Canada bob, wtf!
Canned audience laughter
Whowatchesthewampas
Green Herbsman
Height: 6

Post by Whowatchesthewampas »

Busty McCracken wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:48 pm
ms2r wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:43 pmSure it did.
I didn't even start using the net until about 04 and even then didn't have it at home until about 2008, so album leaks and such were a completely foreign concept to me. Missed the JJJ premier and had to settle for channel V music chanel to first hear it. (Back when a jones wasn't lazy and actually accompanied a song premier with a film clip)

Its funny,for a band so big on the visual concept of their art to have two albums out now for only one film clip spanning 14 years almost.
does adam's gibson commercial count??
Falling isn't flying
Floating isn't infinite
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Nah, as great a treat that was to receive, let's call it for what it is.. a fucking commercial. I guess that's it, Adam see's no monetary value in creating a film clip these days so assumes what's the point. #sellout
Bobby Bottleservice
Basssssssss

Post by Bobby Bottleservice »

tys0n wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:48 am NPR isn't from Canada bob, wtf!
Yeah Bob, NPR isn't from Canada. You must have some real good weed there.
Bobby Bottleservice
Basssssssss

Post by Bobby Bottleservice »

basejumper wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:58 pm
Truth
NPR are just a news platform. No "TRUTH" bullshit. Your leader and Savior lost Basejumper! Deal with it! Bunch of idiots will be arrested for the bullshit they did at the Capital.
bob
Toast

Post by bob »

Bobby Bottleservice wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:45 pm
tys0n wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:48 am NPR isn't from Canada bob, wtf!
Yeah Bob, NPR isn't from Canada. You must have some real good weed there.
i said it wasnt! stop it! and wait, so M did have complications from it early Dec. he kinda made it sound like he had it again but at the same time it wasnt really feeling that way if that makes sense. i dont trust everything he says sorta. either way its messed up hes had more problems so i wasnt really going there. Kittan made it sound like it was a joke sorta and confused me. its a conspiracy around here! ha
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

A joke huh? Do I amuse you bob? You mean, let me understand this … cuz I … maybe its me, maybe I’m a little fucked up maybe. I’m funny how? I mean funny, like I’m a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh? I’m here to fuckin’ amuse you? Whattya you mean funny? Funny how? How am I funny?
Ki77aan :twisted:
basejumper
Droner

Post by basejumper »

Bobby Bottleservice wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:53 pm
Truth
NPR are just a news platform. No "TRUTH" bullshit. Your leader and Savior lost Basejumper! Deal with it! Bunch of idiots will be arrested for the bullshit they did at the Capital.
bobby, you wouldn't know truth if it bit you in the ass. You've already agreed that you are ignorant of the facts of election fraud and don't care to educate yourself about it, yet you want to come in here and try to gloat over a fraudulent election and illegitimate president? You are a piece of work!

You have no ability to discern truth from propaganda, that's why you think NPR is just a "news" platform. They are part of the propaganda machine that is the MSM. What's really incredible is that they are partially funded by taxpayers to broadcast their leftist talking points and simultaneously act as if they are fair and balanced. I know it's not in your nature to investigate things and attempt to understand them more fully but none-the-less here is a link I found with just a cursory internet search to see who donates and who's running the organization. That usually gives a pretty good indication as to how biased their "news" will be. https://12bytes.org/articles/exposed/np ... da-radio/

It's funny that you are trying to pigeon hole me as a Trump supporter so that, in your mind, you can ridicule me and be justified because you hate Trump. The truth of the matter is, you have no idea my political stance and what I believe in. You only have a snippet. However, you want to assume, jump to conclusions and form a narrative that Trump is my 'leader and savior, as you put it, because I voice my opinion against and can see through the BS propaganda the media pushes. That seems to be a common theme and mantra of the left... "Create a narrative from few if any facts in order to hate Trump, hate everything and anyone that has anything to do with Trump, even if it's to the detriment of this country or your fellow American".
Where is all that Unity the left espouses? No where because it's only a thought virus that's designed to infect your brain and get you believe the opposite of what they are actually about. Compare and contrast what they say and what they do. Watch how they will push for unity with fear, coercion, propaganda, rules, sanctions, punishments etc. I wouldn't doubt it if they come out with a slogan like "Unity Through Division", reminiscent of Orwell's 1984.

I love how you say "deal with it"!
So tell me... when will your party finally come clean about creating hoax after hoax, telling lie after lie and sowing division and hate for 4 years all because they couldn't 'deal with' losing in 2016? Trump is the most scrutinized and investigated man on the planet and the left found nothing. Nothing. Why? Because it was all lies and propaganda. Seeing through this does not make me a Republican or a Trump supporter either, it makes me a facts supporter. There is plenty of evidence to support these assertions if you care to look but we both know you probably won't because you're happy with the results of a fraudulent election and by doing so it would destroy your desire to hate all things Trump.
How about we do the same investigations into Biden? Surely, YOUR leader and savior can withstand the same scrutiny, right? A spotless, untarnished record of above-board dealings with foreign nations, right? Nothing to hide, right?

How much of that "TRUTH" bullshit do you think will be in that investigation?
basejumper
Droner

Post by basejumper »

I found some artwork for you to hang on your wall bobby! :lol:
Pimple
Green Herbsman

Post by Pimple »

I don't want to take away from the political enthusiasm that some of you have but I have always enjoyed this Bill Hicks line:

"I'll show you politics in America. Here it is, right here. "I think the puppet on the right shares my beliefs." "I think the puppet on the left is more to my liking." "Hey, wait a minute, there's one guy holding out both puppets!" "Shut up! Go back to bed, America. Your government is in control. Here's Love Connection. Watch this and get fat and stupid. By the way, keep drinking beer, you fucking morons."

I couldn't give a fuck about aligning myself with one political side or the other because I don't think they could give a fuck about me. The irony is that I think basejumper and Bobby Bottleservice would probably have more in common with each other and get along better than they would with the knobs running government. But take sides like it is a sport. Odd...
Be good to each other.
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

Trump's gone guys, we can stop fighting now
levba
My pain is just an excuse

Post by levba »

basejumper wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:09 pm
Bobby Bottleservice wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:53 pm

Truth
bobby, you wouldn't know truth if it bit you in the ass. You've already agreed that you are ignorant of the facts of election fraud and don't care to educate yourself about it, yet you want to come in here and try to gloat over a fraudulent election and illegitimate president? You are a piece of work!

You have no ability to discern truth from propaganda, that's why you think NPR is just a "news" platform. They are part of the propaganda machine that is the MSM. What's really incredible is that they are partially funded by taxpayers to broadcast their leftist talking points and simultaneously act as if they are fair and balanced. I know it's not in your nature to investigate things and attempt to understand them more fully but none-the-less here is a link I found with just a cursory internet search to see who donates and who's running the organization. That usually gives a pretty good indication as to how biased their "news" will be. https://12bytes.org/articles/exposed/np ... da-radio/

It's funny that you are trying to pigeon hole me as a Trump supporter so that, in your mind, you can ridicule me and be justified because you hate Trump. The truth of the matter is, you have no idea my political stance and what I believe in. You only have a snippet. However, you want to assume, jump to conclusions and form a narrative that Trump is my 'leader and savior, as you put it, because I voice my opinion against and can see through the BS propaganda the media pushes. That seems to be a common theme and mantra of the left... "Create a narrative from few if any facts in order to hate Trump, hate everything and anyone that has anything to do with Trump, even if it's to the detriment of this country or your fellow American".
Where is all that Unity the left espouses? No where because it's only a thought virus that's designed to infect your brain and get you believe the opposite of what they are actually about. Compare and contrast what they say and what they do. Watch how they will push for unity with fear, coercion, propaganda, rules, sanctions, punishments etc. I wouldn't doubt it if they come out with a slogan like "Unity Through Division", reminiscent of Orwell's 1984.

I love how you say "deal with it"!
So tell me... when will your party finally come clean about creating hoax after hoax, telling lie after lie and sowing division and hate for 4 years all because they couldn't 'deal with' losing in 2016? Trump is the most scrutinized and investigated man on the planet and the left found nothing. Nothing. Why? Because it was all lies and propaganda. Seeing through this does not make me a Republican or a Trump supporter either, it makes me a facts supporter. There is plenty of evidence to support these assertions if you care to look but we both know you probably won't because you're happy with the results of a fraudulent election and by doing so it would destroy your desire to hate all things Trump.
How about we do the same investigations into Biden? Surely, YOUR leader and savior can withstand the same scrutiny, right? A spotless, untarnished record of above-board dealings with foreign nations, right? Nothing to hide, right?

How much of that "TRUTH" bullshit do you think will be in that investigation?
lol
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Yeah I think they're all a bunch of cunts.
Capt. Shipwreck
Has been

Post by Capt. Shipwreck »

Kittaan wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:41 pm Is anybody listening to MJK on NPR right now?

Interesting interview.

So far:
Tool is working on a Pay per View project?
MJK had COVID twice, he was in the hospital Dec 1 unable to breathe comfortably. He said he can sing again now, doing all his vocal exercises - discussing that is where he tossed off the reference to the PPV. Of course the interviewer didn’t ask a single question about that. Oh shit..... just occurred to me he was talking about Puscifer, I’m an idiot.

Edit: It was on a show called Q from the CBC. Not sure if the link will work. He’s one of 3 interviews, the middle one. “Singer Maynard James Keenan of Tool, A Perfect Circle and Puscifer talks about Puscifer's new album Existential Reckoning, his storied career and his battle with COVID-19.”

https://www.cbc.ca/player/play/1845825091816
Anymore info on these pay per view projects? I doubt it’s Tool, but man would that be something. They really should do it after the lost tour after the new album, such a shame. I’m surprised more bands aren’t live streaming shows. A pay per view show would be just what the doctor ordered.
Whowatchesthewampas
Green Herbsman
Height: 6

Post by Whowatchesthewampas »

Busty McCracken wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:23 am Yeah I think they're all a bunch of cunts.
Busty 2024 for King of 'Merica
Falling isn't flying
Floating isn't infinite