New Album Touring (with SPOILERS!)

The Main Event
basejumper
Droner

Re: New Album Touring

Post by basejumper »

ziggy23 wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:12 am CONFIRMED

Tickets are on-sale Sept. 6 at 10 am local time, with a limited number of tickets will be available to Tool Army members on Sept. 4. Tool Army information, as well as VIP package details, can be found via Toolband.com.

Couldnt find any info on TA presales on the website... I'll keep looking
Professor of Lesbian Science
Bill Hilly
Droner
Location: Leavenworth Penitentiary - Dishonorably discharged from Tool Army

Post by Bill Hilly »

xZ1mM3r wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:48 am Ill be headed to Denver. Bill you live down there yea?
I'll be there, Zim!
"I'm kind of a big dill." - Schlong Burgundy
Boldizar
Optomist

Post by Boldizar »

basejumper wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:33 am
ziggy23 wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:12 am CONFIRMED

Tickets are on-sale Sept. 6 at 10 am local time, with a limited number of tickets will be available to Tool Army members on Sept. 4. Tool Army information, as well as VIP package details, can be found via Toolband.com.

Couldnt find any info on TA presales on the website... I'll keep looking

If it is like the VIP Clinics,it won't appear until the sale time. It will probably be on the store's TA tab.
I know the pieces fit, I studied the numbers in Southern France.
Krazy_blah
Fornicraster

Post by Krazy_blah »

MILWAUKEE!!! Wow, sort of shocked but not really since we’ve got the new arena.

Also plan on going to Denver. I’m not very good at not spoiling things.
Generic triangle avatar lives on.
fortysixand2
Uncle Fucker

Post by fortysixand2 »

Bankers Life Fieldhouse is the worst venue in Indianapolis! I mean, I'm gonna go but still...
Matthewc25
My pain is just an excuse

Post by Matthewc25 »

Who’s going to LA on the 20th!? I’ll be there
NowhereFaded
Bronco's Fan

Post by NowhereFaded »

How much are VIP tickets going for ?? Anybody know yet?
limeygringo
Green Herbsman

Post by limeygringo »

If I sign up for ToolArmy today, do i get online access immediately or do i have to wait for the merch kit first?
Ahhh, Infotainment!
rshforgothispw
Fornicraster

Post by rshforgothispw »

FUCK a hurricane is coming and may hit the day the tool army shit goes on sale. I’m looking to buy 2 tickets most likely VIP but will also take great seats if not avail. Anyone possibly willing to help out? I can PayPal the funds I’m trying to go to the Raleigh NC one on nov 24.

No one knows for sure where this thing is going right now but it’s big. I love power when I sneeze out in the sticks. I’ll know more by Monday but I already missed tool last tour due to fucking weather I really don’t want to miss out again lol :(
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

Just buy a nuke and blow it up, duh
Canned audience laughter
Boldizar
Optomist

Post by Boldizar »

tys0n wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:48 pm Just buy a nuke and blow it up, duh
That is how a primitive mind thinks. Suck it up with a big vacuum and shoot it into space from Cape Canaveral. That's a thinking man's answer.
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

Damn, now I look like a fool, thanks :/
Canned audience laughter
Specter
Pencildick

Post by Specter »

Just edit it down to rain.
Dancing on the roof of some cartoon showroom
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Specter wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:05 pm Just edit it down to rain.
Ouch. :lol:

Poor T_U. Everybody makes mistakes, but to double down with the homophobia was a bit much.

He’s likely lurking still.
Ki77aan :twisted:
Specter
Pencildick

Post by Specter »

I intended in jest.

No hard feelings T_U.
Dancing on the roof of some cartoon showroom
7oolband
My pain is just an excuse

Post by 7oolband »

limeygringo wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:24 am If I sign up for ToolArmy today, do i get online access immediately or do i have to wait for the merch kit first?
I too would liike to know, if anyone has that exp.

I can't wait to see them in their new found glory. This has all been something more than music for me. Fourtheye has always been so funny! I am going to the show I just do not know how much I will be paying :lol:
:?: i was right, this changes everything|devil&his had me down|this tedious path i've chosen here|what's coming through is alive|slipping back into the gap again|rRrreal fuckin high on drugs|spark becomes a flame|mention anything to me :!:
Boldizar
Optomist

Post by Boldizar »

I am pretty sure I got access right away. Definitely not tied to ¨he merch kit though.
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

In the past, “ToolArmy” was mostly about the Collective Unconscious site, which crashed and burned ages ago. There was the occasional presale and collectible offered, but that was the exception, not the rule.

Since the community died, IMO, TA has just been a massive cash grab as it doesn’t offer much bang for the buck for most. The presales I’ve participated in have been a total clusterfuck, often crashing servers and pissing most off.

I sincerely hope they have prepared well for this one, but the fact they have offered next to zero details on how it’s going to be administered leads me to the conclusion it will be same old.

Prove me wrong TA!!
snazzlefrass
Shankdagger
Height: 7.5inches

Post by snazzlefrass »

Especially since they've advertised the pre-sale to every cunt out there. It's gonna be a maaaaad housssse!

I'll be there but not getting my hopes up. The server will be overwhelmed as fuck. Good on Tool for whoring TA to squeeze out another round of over-priced memberships that offer fuck all.
SteveBobSteve
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Norm and I did the math a long while back and TA was pulling down serious bank back then. This latest round will be ramping that up bigly. I just don’t understand why they wouldn’t use at least a small portion of that to fund some basic infrastructure. It’s either lazy or criminal.

There are great examples of bands that excel at getting their real fans buts in good seats at a reasonable price with no fuss, and no scalpers in the mix. It ain’t rocket science.
rshforgothispw
Fornicraster

Post by rshforgothispw »

7oolband wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:08 pm
limeygringo wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:24 am If I sign up for ToolArmy today, do i get online access immediately or do i have to wait for the merch kit first?
I too would liike to know, if anyone has that exp.

I can't wait to see them in their new found glory. This has all been something more than music for me. Fourtheye has always been so funny! I am going to the show I just do not know how much I will be paying :lol:
Yes access straight away but the merch kit will take forever. You may have to email them a friendly reminder to ship. The payoff is you usually get a personal response apologizing for being the only person doing the work.
rshforgothispw
Fornicraster

Post by rshforgothispw »

Btw the access is a log in to a blank page lol
snazzlefrass
Shankdagger
Height: 7.5inches

Post by snazzlefrass »

rshforgothispw wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:24 am Btw the access is a log in to a blank page lol
Surprised, shocked beyond words.

I wonder how much of a percentage the band actually gets. I'm sure if the record company was more involved the website would be more developed and less hassle. Huh.

#snort_bummer
SteveBobSteve
nxrm
Dan's Alias

Post by nxrm »

Yeah, no one should sign up for ToolArmy right now. Trying to get those pre-sale tickets won't be worth it. Just wait for the general sale on the 6th. Trust me. :D
So Long, and Thanks for All the Tool.
Krazy_blah
Fornicraster

Post by Krazy_blah »

Read the replies here, thinking about joining TA for the tickets- plan is Denver and Milwaukee.

If (and that’s an if) I get tickets, do they display what section and row before purchasing? I’ve had bad luck recently getting Tool tickets and have had to go the aftermarket route the past years. Last time I bought a ticket directly was for Spokane in 2014 (not counting festivals) and that seat ended up sucking, so $50 would be well worth it if I knew what I was getting.

Also those that got TA pre sale seats, how were they? Floor seats close to the stage? A good side section where you can see the production (my preference)? Shit seats in the nose bleeds? A mixed bag?
Generic triangle avatar lives on.