Re: Video game news

Post by not tyson »

Looks like a 5 hour indie, blugh
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

UndKeineZwEier wrote:Damn, this game looks incredible!
Where you being sarcastic? If not what did you find son incredible about it (apart from Barney's voice actor).
not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Post by not tyson »

Yeah tell us son
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

hellboy wrote:
UndKeineZwEier wrote:Damn, this game looks incredible!
Where you being sarcastic? If not what did you find son incredible about it (apart from Barney's voice actor).
Not necessarily. I am interested, but not because I think it's going to be very good.
Don't mow your lawn
BlindnCynical
formery Umadbrah?

Post by BlindnCynical »

Figured i would post this here in case there was anyone who hasn't pre-ordered and now wants one.

MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

^ Who would want an XBox One? It fucking sucks. PS4 destroys it in every possible way. Every relevant benchmark shows the PS4 is the far superior system. The multiplayer/online has improved to the point where it is better than Xbox. The PSN marketplace is far superior. Everything about the PS4 shits all over the Xbox. If you want a legitimately next gen console, buy a PS4.
BlindnCynical
formery Umadbrah?

Post by BlindnCynical »

I guess you haven't seen the reports of PSN being broken at the moment. Not being able to join friend's games, party chat doesn't work. I dont see the difference in the marketplace. I hate the motion blur in killzone. IMO in every comparison video i think the textures look better on the xbone, tho the overall picture seems to be "crisper" on the ps4. Of course this is just my opinion. I like Microsoft's eco system, and really dislike the playstation's controller vs xbox's. Overall i have more faith in Microsoft then Sony going forward. I've been a Live subscriber since it was in it's beta, it would take a lot for me to jump ship. Amazing graphics are not everything, I have my PC for that anyway.

I really hate the fighting over which console is better, they are both going to perform great have their own exclusives and are a great buy for anyone who wants one. The overall tone of your post is annoying to me. Always "i have the right opinion, you're an idiot, WTF?!?! MESHUGGGGGGAHHHHHH!"

see you on the battlefield.
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

Umadbrah? wrote:I guess you haven't seen the reports of PSN being broken at the moment. Not being able to join friend's games, party chat doesn't work. I dont see the difference in the marketplace. I hate the motion blur in killzone. IMO in every comparison video i think the textures look better on the xbone, tho the overall picture seems to be "crisper" on the ps4. Of course this is just my opinion. I like Microsoft's eco system, and really dislike the playstation's controller vs xbox's. Overall i have more faith in Microsoft then Sony going forward. I've been a Live subscriber since it was in it's beta, it would take a lot for me to jump ship. Amazing graphics are not everything, I have my PC for that anyway.

I really hate the fighting over which console is better, they are both going to perform great have their own exclusives and are a great buy for anyone who wants one. The overall tone of your post is annoying to me. Always "i have the right opinion, you're an idiot, WTF?!?! MESHUGGGGGGAHHHHHH!"

see you on the battlefield.
I have a PS4. For the most part It works flawlessly. A few to be expected network issues but things have settled down nicely. Every launch has a few bad batches. Have we already forgotten about the red circle of death? XBox One will have it's launch failures as well. As for your "opinion" it isn't backed up by fact. Every single benchmarking test done shows the PS4 shitting all over the XBox. Period. Game over. Any of the cross platform releases have to literally be dumbed down for the XBox One. PS4 is the superior console. This isn't even debatable. It is more friendly towards indie developers and more powerful across the board.
BlindnCynical
formery Umadbrah?

Post by BlindnCynical »

I guess we will just have to see how the dust settles. I remember when the ps3 was the "superior" console but still failed to overtake the 360 on anything. Both consoles have their ups and downs. You have your preference i have mine, I hope you enjoy yours. I know i will enjoy mine.
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

I can't understand why anyone would buy either to be honest.
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

hellboy wrote:I can't understand why anyone would buy either to be honest.
Some of us spend our entire day working on workstations, servers, networks, firewalls, etc etc. So the idea of firing up a gaming PC for relaxation isn't exactly appealing. No one would make the argument that PC gaming isn't superior to console. It is a matter of leisure. It is also beyond just gaming. Netflix integration, movie purchasing/rentals, etc etc. Both PSN and CockBox networks offer a broad range of services. Then of course you have the multiplayer component, which I would argue IS more robust on the console side.
BlindnCynical
formery Umadbrah?

Post by BlindnCynical »

MOG wrote:
hellboy wrote:I can't understand why anyone would buy either to be honest.
Some of us spend our entire day working on workstations, servers, networks, firewalls, etc etc. So the idea of firing up a gaming PC for relaxation isn't exactly appealing. No one would make the argument that PC gaming isn't superior to console. It is a matter of leisure. It is also beyond just gaming. Netflix integration, movie purchasing/rentals, etc etc. Both PSN and CockBox networks offer a broad range of services. Then of course you have the multiplayer component, which I would argue IS more robust on the console side.
exactly this. Tho i do have a gaming PC, and work on workstations, servers, networks, firewalls, etc all day. Sometimes you gotta just sit on the couch and play some mindless console games, + my GF will never game on a PC. As far as the multiplayer, it is defiantly easier on a console. It's a much more controlled environment which is nice in some ways, but limiting in others. Consoles are for the exclusives and that's pretty much it, I get most of my 3rd party games from Steam, because A) they are usually cheaper. B) that's where most 3rd party games are made C) My 4 year old desktop and 1 year old laptop are still more powerful then both the new consoles.

I 100% get not buying either one tho, especially if you have a good PC.
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

Your "opinions" aren't backed up by fact. Every single benchmarking test done shows the PC shitting all over the XBox and PS4. Period. Game over. Any of the cross platform releases have to literally be dumbed down for the XBox One and the PS4. PC is the superior gaming system. This isn't even debatable. It is more friendly towards indie developers and more powerful across the board. I can even play it on my couch.
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

hellboy wrote:Your "opinions" aren't backed up by fact. Every single benchmarking test done shows the PC shitting all over the XBox and PS4. Period. Game over. Any of the cross platform releases have to literally be dumbed down for the XBox One and the PS4. PC is the superior gaming system. This isn't even debatable. It is more friendly towards indie developers and more powerful across the board. I can even play it on my couch.
Nice try but fail dick. You missed the part where I said PC gaming is superior. I said console is a more dynamic experience outside of just gaming and better on the multiplayer side of the equation at this point given the size of the console gaming community and the integration that exists on each console.

You fail. As usual. Try again.
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

A console is a more dynamic experience outside of gaming>? You know that's not true.

Are you capable of making an argument where you don't resort to name calling?
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

hellboy wrote:A console is a more dynamic experience outside of gaming>? You know that's not true.

Are you capable of making an argument where you don't resort to name calling?
A more dynamic experience outside of gaming sitting on your couch in your underwear, absolutely. You know exactly the point I was making. If you are going to battle me on semantics I will chew you up six times over and shit you out sideways.

And you bitching about name calling? That's rich.
not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

Imagine Mog trying to toilet train a toddler.

'You stupid piece of shit, that's not how you go fucking potty, don't you know fucking anything about anything, little fucking cunt, can't even piss standing up, I'm an expert in this shit'
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

MOG wrote: A more dynamic experience outside of gaming sitting on your couch in your underwear, absolutely. You know exactly the point I was making. If you are going to battle me on semantics I will chew you up six times over and shit you out sideways.
It's not clear at all to me what point you are making. It has nothing to do with semantics. I presumed by dynamic you were referring to the range of experiences you can have on a console as opposed to a PC. There is no doubt in my mind that you can do much more, and experience much more on a PC.
MOG wrote:And you bitching about name calling? That's rich.
Really? Can you post some examples of where I've resorted to name calling?
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

Don't mow your lawn
not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

Looks like I should get a PS4
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

Tip for you broke bitches who don't already have a PS4 but are saving up for one. Do yourself a favor and get Killzone Shadow Fall. Fantastic game and it is fucking amazing to look at. Uses the new controller fully. Assassins Creed 4 on the PS4 is also excellent. Many great games due out next year. PS4 > XBox One

PC gamers can eat a dick. Especially ones from Australia who steal most of their games.
BlindnCynical
formery Umadbrah?

Post by BlindnCynical »

HAHA do i bite? its going to be a real slow Friday, maybe i should join in your flame war.

Loving my xbone, Forza is so smooth and fun to play. Voice controls work well and I'm actually finding practical uses for it, defiantly 100% better then the 360's. I would say the highlight and the reason my fiance and I got the xbone is xbox fitness. It's gotten me more active in the past 1.5weeks then i have been in probably 2 years. The kinect is able to tell how hard you are working certain muscles (shoulders, legs, abs etc) and if you arn't working them hard enough gives you pointers in real time on how to improve your form. I also like working to beat the average score in my age group, they really have got something here IMHO. I also got COD because it was on sale and wanted another game to play besides forza and killer instinct. Honestly i cant play this game for more then 45 min, It's just not enjoyable, I knew i shouldn't have broke my hiatus (haven't played one since MW2) but i guess the price was right. might be better when i can get a friend over to play with me. I would have to say both consoles are pretty dry right now as far as games go, really looking forward to next year tho both systems have some great games on the horizon. Most excited in the near future would be Titanfall and The Division, and South Park: the stick of truth. Watchdogs was on my list too, but that may have to wait until it goes into the bargain bin.

Have fun and happy gaming.
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

Umadbrah? wrote:HAHA do i bite? its going to be a real slow Friday, maybe i should join in your flame war.
^ LOL I wondered if you were going to chime in

Glad you got an Xbox One that actually works ;)
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

LOL Mog, I own more games than you'll ever play...
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

hellboy wrote:LOL Mog, I own more games than you'll ever play...
Guarantee I have PURCHASED more games than you. No doubt you have played more games, because you have pirated them. Thief.