The New Forum FAQ Thread ( commonly known as how the *@$# does this work! )

Discuss the peculiarities of the forum. Feedback, complaints, suggestions are all welcome.
Lizbet
Bronco's Fan

Post by Lizbet »

Ok tell us what you've discovered or are yet to work out.

The quoting function seems to behave much like the last time it actually worked. It's nice to have the names attached again.

Still not sure how this permalink works though?
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

No not really. 

These typing tool things are going to make typing Ænima and Ænema so much easier!

ω
Don't mow your lawn
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

To embed a video, simply copy and paste the URL into a post.

I like that. Now to try pictures.

Pics work the same way they used. Post a link with the img codes attached.

Spoiler tags are the same as well.
{spoiler} The guy wearing the wig was Bruce Willis the whole time! {/spoiler} but with {} replaced [].

[spoiler]boo[/spoiler]
Don't mow your lawn
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

let me test that link thing

The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

picture test!

The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

one more try
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

You can add signatures from your profile page. Never mind. You can also change your time zone, thought that doesn't appear to have changed other than the little infobox at the bottom telling me what my timezone is.

Font styles appear to be done using the standard HTML codes which you can find here:
http://www.ironspider.ca/format_text/index.htm

Hovering over the Last Post notifier on the side of subforums will show you content of the last post.
Don't mow your lawn
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

Actually don't add signatures - that's getting removed. Fuck signatures.
Intension
Fanboi

Post by Intension »

Looks nice! Maybe a little darker to make it pop. So far its working much faster for me than the last one! Keep up the good work amigo.
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

hellboy said

Actually don't add signatures - that's getting removed. Fuck signatures.

Do you think you could remove mine? It appears that I can't access that function anymore, but I still have this one, which is now a lie, and I don't want to be stuck with it.
Don't mow your lawn
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

My turn!

uhhh

how?
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

^Ah, so you DO care!
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

ilikecheese said
My turn!

uhhh

how?

At the top where there's the tray of icons look for the one with a dotted line going through 2 rectangles, that'll bring up a few more icons, click on this Ω one.
Don't mow your lawn
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

cheeseballs said
one more try

oK...worked then..why not now?