Opiate 21st Anniversary Edition to be released?

not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Post by not tyson »

badkittygothgirl said

tiresias said
Tool Dildo!?? Sign me up. My old dildy is getting to be a bit old at 21 years. Plastic splinters are no bueno, let me tell you. Nothing like a good selfie to get the brain juices flowing.

The only way I will buy it is if it comes with handlebars and purple tassles.

I knew it was wide but that's getting ridiculous

ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

me so horny

The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

Cheesus quit trollin'!
Don't mow your lawn
badkittygothgirl
Stinkyfist

Post by badkittygothgirl »

Hahahahaha....shut and take my money!
DRURY
Fanboi

Post by DRURY »

@whoever brought up Republicans:

It is 2013. If you still believe that the two party system is real, and aligning with one side over another means a damn thing, you have A LOT to figure out.

I said welfare check, because its usually people that do nothing all day that sit around and complain about something as simple as releasing an anniversary EP.
People that actually have responsibilities and something on their plate during the day would understand the value of money, and if you are in a band, that is your job and how you make a living, so to say releasing an album is a "money grab" is meaningless and says more about your psyche than anything else.

I don't align with any religion, political party, or culture. I am some type of awareness that is playing a role in a human body currently, and can't confirm what will be the case after this body expires.

Go pat yourself on the back for "not playing nice" with other people that don't align with your political beliefs. Congrats!!!!
BlindnCynical
formery Umadbrah?

Post by BlindnCynical »

this website has become something else in the past few weeks.  Nothing but childish arguing.  I kinda wish there was better moderation when people start fighting like this, but then there would be nothing to come here for.  If you guys have something direct to say to someone, why cant it be done in private messages?  It makes everyone look bad.  Especially when its just, ZOMFG HOW CAN YOU LIKE A BAND OR BE EXCITED WHEN THEY DO ANYTHING?  WHERE IS THE NEW ALBUM? ohh and MESHUGGAH!

ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

UndKeineEier said
Cheesus quit trollin'!

Nothin' wrong with this bike.

The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
BlindnCynical
formery Umadbrah?

Post by BlindnCynical »

DRURY said

It is 2013. If you still believe that the two party system is real, and aligning with one side over another means a damn thing, you have A LOT to figure out.

I said welfare check, because its usually people that do nothing all day that sit around and complain about something as simple as releasing an anniversary EP.
People that actually have responsibilities and something on their plate during the day would understand the value of money, and if you are in a band, that is your job and how you make a living, so to say releasing an album is a "money grab" is meaningless and says more about your psyche than anything else.

I don't align with any religion, political party, or culture. I am some type of awareness that is playing a role in a human body currently, and can't confirm what will be the case after this body expires.

Go pat yourself on the back for "not playing nice" with other people that don't align with your political beliefs. Congrats!!!!

Well put, these people obviously have some kind of social problems that they post this much in this forum? Is there a day they dont login to this website?  or even the internet at all?  As soon as I saw the post on f-book about the anniversary album, my first thought was ohh here's another flame war.   You guys have to have something better to do with your time, and have to realzie that you are wasting your time typing about how much you dont like it, or think they are lazy, or money grab, etc. 

The post count on some of these accounts is embarrassing.  I have a hard time believing a few of them are not the same person lol.

UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

Cheesus said

UndKeineEier said
Cheesus quit trollin'!

Nothin' wrong with this bike.

I didn't know Ravenpig knew Jeff Daniels!
Don't mow your lawn
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

BlindandCynical said

DRURY said

Well put, these people obviously have some kind of social problems that they post this much in this forum? Is there a day they dont login to this website?  or even the internet at all?  As soon as I saw the post on f-book about the anniversary album, my first thought was ohh here's another flame war.   You guys have to have something better to do with your time, and have to realzie that you are wasting your time typing about how much you dont like it, or think they are lazy, or money grab, etc. 

The post count on some of these accounts is embarrassing.  I have a hard time believing a few of them are not the same person lol.

Woah, woah, woah hold on a second there; me, Cheese, and Ravenpig are not the ones bitching about Tool and starting flame wars. You're attacking the wrong people!  We're innocent I say!

Don't mow your lawn
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

It's all here,

in TooL's 21st anniversary edition of "OPIATE."

Coming soon to toolband.com

Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

I know him, and he is one pathetic loser!
Hey! Denty!
Casey Tatum
Geacon

Post by Casey Tatum »

DRURY said

none other than MogfaggotMog
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

UndKeineEier said

BlindandCynical said

DRURY said

Woah, woah, woah hold on a second there; me, Cheese, and Ravenpig are not the ones bitching about Tool and starting flame wars. You're attacking the wrong people!  We're innocent I say!

thanks und.

No names have been mentioned.

Let it be.  

BlindnCynical
formery Umadbrah?

Post by BlindnCynical »

Cheesus said

UndKeineEier said

BlindandCynical said

DRURY said

thanks und.

No names have been mentioned.

Let it be.  

Sorry I didn't want to call anyone out.  High post count does not = douchebag.  I was just making a point that some of these people have high post counts, and 90% of them are posts bashing others.  A little manners goes a long way. 
DRURY
Fanboi

Post by DRURY »

I'll be buying an Opiate CD. Why not? I like the band, life is short. It's a small thrill in a day that might be filled with a whole lot of annoyances or stresses. Why the rage and hate over everything?

I guarantee when the new album does come out, those that have been complaining all along will NOT LIKE IT. In fact, you'll just say its garbage/trash, and they shouldn't have bothered. Just wait. So, it just seems to me that the expression of rage, anger and hurt isn't really about Tool at all. They are long past the ability to make any of you haters care ever again.

I'm just suggesting people ATTEMPT to be constructive in their thoughts and views of a band they claim to enjoy from time to time. Obviously, if you're on this website and not a troll, you dig the band or have in the past. So, if that is the case, it would be cool and maybe the better form to give them just a percentage of your benefit of the doubt.

Nah, FUGGIT. Let the rage FLOW & COMMENCE!
ThatGuy
Bronco's Fan

Post by ThatGuy »

This site is starting to look like Toolshed/Toolnavy with all the negativity towards eachother. BUUUUUUt its funny sometimes when people bitch about stuff they can't control and dont realize they make themselves look silly. 
snazzlefrass
Shankdagger
Height: 7.5inches

Post by snazzlefrass »

DRURY said
I'll be buying an Opiate CD. Why not? I like the band, life is short. It's a small thrill in a day that might be filled with a whole lot of annoyances or stresses. Why the rage and hate over everything?

I guarantee when the new album does come out, those that have been complaining all along will NOT LIKE IT. In fact, you'll just say its garbage/trash, and they shouldn't have bothered. Just wait. So, it just seems to me that the expression of rage, anger and hurt isn't really about Tool at all. They are long past the ability to make any of you haters care ever again.

I'm just suggesting people ATTEMPT to be constructive in their thoughts and views of a band they claim to enjoy from time to time. Obviously, if you're on this website and not a troll, you dig the band or have in the past. So, if that is the case, it would be cool and maybe the better form to give them just a percentage of your benefit of the doubt.

Nah, FUGGIT. Let the rage FLOW & COMMENCE!

Fuck yeah.

SteveBobSteve
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

Rage?  Where?  Snaz am I missing something?  BTW get your ass in the Synchtubez
Casey Tatum
Geacon

Post by Casey Tatum »

When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find peace of mind is waiting there, and the time will come
when you see we're all one and life flows on within you and without you...
snazzlefrass
Shankdagger
Height: 7.5inches

Post by snazzlefrass »

Let's get three birds stoned at once.

^^^

Idk, I guess I didn't read the post well enough before I typed "Fuck yeah"

The guy seemed to make sense to me.

^^

Where is that from? A poem or song or some shit?

^

I agree with that statement.
SteveBobSteve
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

toolphishdhs said
I know the new tool album will NOT suck. regardless of how MJK sounds, it will be great. my bitching has everything do with how long this is taking, not what might come out of it. I think 10000 days is great, and have high hopes for what is to come. my issues are about them jerking fans around. oh, and being lazy as fuck and trying to exploit fans that they know will spend money on anything they release.  

^ Smart.  You are of course assuming that there will actually be a new Tool album.  I will believe it when I see it.