demorgan
Bronco's Fan

Post by demorgan »

To each their own.
Busty McCracken

Post by Busty McCracken »

The Boss said

snazzlefrazz said
From what I've seen she's pretty hot by herself.

And, anal, fucking ewww

On second thought, maybe I'll ask him if she likes anal.

hmmm..

Anal's great, what are you talking about.

Yeah but only if it looks like it's hurting them just that little bit.. 
smithersSOCAL
Bronco's Fan

Post by smithersSOCAL »

@drury

Flame wars with retards is well. retarded.

I actually dont listen to NPR, just baiting you. and like a sucker you took it hook like and sinker. If I was in a famous band, and you weren't a loser with no $$$. I'd sell you an overpriced EP and an expensive Q&A with one member of my band.
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

The Boss said

M0gZilla said
MASSIVE EDIT

Fuck It.  Enjoy the show.

Awww, what the fuck did you do that for? I really enjoyed it, and thought you raised some good points.

Would have taken the thread off track again.  Trying to reign in the chaos a bit out of respect for Hellboy.

Staying on topic - I do think for $500 bucks you should be able to select your member of choice for the Q & A session.  Personally would much rather chat with Danny.  I mean we are talking about one of the 10 best drummers of all time, in any genre. 
DRURY
Fanboi

Post by DRURY »

Typical hipster. Afraid of guns. Follow the trend and believe the propaganda.

So anyone that owns guns is a gun-nut. I see. Did you hear that from Chris Matthews or NPR? did your lord and savior obama tell you that?

Fucking typical. I hope some piece of shit home invades you.
DRURY
Fanboi

Post by DRURY »

How did i get baited with NPR? you don't seem to understand something....

All news outlets are propaganda who get their scripts from the pentagon, CIA and government, and or/hollywood. Sorry you're not up to date with reality.

Fuck Fox News, but also Fuck MSNBC. there, free of the left/right paradigm. try it sometime.
trustinmeandfall
My pain is just an excuse

Post by trustinmeandfall »

Have they ever actually done this before and has anyone here been to a sound check? Just curious if it's just a few mins of them dicking around or if they actually play songs
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

DRURY said

So anyone that owns guns is a gun-nut. I see. Did you hear that from Chris Matthews or NPR? did your lord and savior obama tell you that?

To wish harm upon another person simply because they have a different opinion is disturbing to say the least.  I don't associate myself with people like that.  While you are certainly entitled to post as you see fit, I personally will no longer engage in any sort of dialogue with you on any topic.

Staying on topic.  On a positive note, Adam being willing to conduct Q & A with the fans is a positive development.  Adam has never been very comfortable with the fans.  Seems like he has found a fairly settled place in his life.  Again this sort of thing makes me feel positive about how the new album might turn out.
Agenda
Maynard Believer

Post by Agenda »

trustinmeandfall said
Have they ever actually done this before and has anyone here been to a sound check? Just curious if it's just a few mins of them dicking around or if they actually play songs

They dick around a bit and generally play a couple songs, Maynard sings a tiny bit on the songs played during the sound check. At least that's what I've seen, I've seen TOOL do a sound check twice. If you're curious about what these sound check songs sound like, there are couple clips on Youtube. I'm sure the  "sound check" included in the VIP package will be different just like the Puscifer "sound check" that fans get to see is not a real sound check, but rather a chance to see Puscifer play two extra songs.   

hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

Time to get back on topic.  Further bitching will be moved/deleted.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

M0gZilla said

DRURY said

To wish harm upon another person simply because they have a different opinion is disturbing to say the least.  I don't associate myself with people like that.  While you are certainly entitled to post as you see fit, I personally will no longer engage in any sort of dialogue with you on any topic.

Staying on topic.  On a positive note, Adam being willing to conduct Q & A with the fans is a positive development.  Adam has never been very comfortable with the fans.  Seems like he has found a fairly settled place in his life.  Again this sort of thing makes me feel positive about how the new album might turn out.

In the interest of staying on topic, I'll briefly say this: That was fucked up. What a shock that the gun-nut is a violent douchebag. I will no longer be talking to him, either.

I really, really liked your idea of being able to pick your own member to talk to. I mean, they're all obviously there aren't they? What's stopping all of them doing this for a lousy twenty minutes?

I'd be surprised if you didn't get to at least shake hands with all of them, though - probably toward the end of the session. My guess is that they chose Jones to be their spokesperson, and hopefully there aren't any taboo questions.

Then again, what the fuck do I care.
O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Post by not tyson »

Vanished today, not the first time I hear
snazzlefrass
Shankdagger
Height: 7.5inches

Post by snazzlefrass »

M0gZilla said  

Shit I'd spit some shit at fans for 500 bucks a pop.

Seriously though, I thought it was weird that of all the members, Adam is doing the Q and A. I would've thought Danny or Justin before Adam.
SteveBobSteve
DRURY
Fanboi

Post by DRURY »

Big loss. No more dialogue with you....fuck, when did i EVER have dialogue with you?
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

snazzlefrack said

M0gZilla said  

Seriously though, I thought it was weird that of all the members, Adam is doing the Q and A. I would've thought Danny or Justin before Adam.

What, no Maynard?

snazzlefrass
Shankdagger
Height: 7.5inches

Post by snazzlefrass »

The Boss said

snazzlefrack said

M0gZilla said  

What, no Maynard?

Who's maynard? Is that the dude that writes the fucked up newsletters? Not a fan.

SteveBobSteve
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

snazzlefrack said

The Boss said

snazzlefrack said

M0gZilla said  

What, no Maynard?

Who's maynard? Is that the dude that writes the fucked up newsletters? Not a fan.

Nah, you're way off. He's one half of Osseous Labyrinth.

He's the "chick".

ua hua
Bronco's Fan

Post by ua hua »

I joined this site because I thought it was a "Tool fan site" but after being on here for the short amount of time that I have it seems to me that this place if full of "former fans of Tool" that have nothing better to do with their time than bitch about every little piece of info that is put out about the band they used to love. Yet I find it rather amusing that these former fans continue to participate on a fan site of a band they clearly despise(some of these former fans are on here all day everyday). Is there not another bands fan site that you can participate on?

I mean I sure as hell wouldn't be a part of a "fan site" when it's most clear that you are no longer a fan of the band. The constant bitching and bickering that goes on here on a daily basis on almost every thread, while at first I found amusing became annoying to the point that a simple thread can turn into 11 pages of people bitching about the same things they were bitching about on about 10 other threads. It's pretty apparent when there needs to be a separate thread just to move all the bitching and bickering that goes on here. It makes it hard for one to want to participate on a site that has so many "former fans" that troll to the point of turning new members away. Maybe this site will be a "Tool haters site" in a year or two and all you people that have such a beef with this band and the way they do things will have a place to bitch together in peace but let me tell you it won't be much fun when you don't have any true fans left on here to troll and yell immature profanities at.
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

moved to the grudge
ua hua
Bronco's Fan

Post by ua hua »

M0gZilla said

ua hua said
I joined this site because I thought it was a "Tool fan site" but after being on here for the short amount of time that I have it seems to me that this place if full of "former fans of Tool" that have nothing better to do with their time than bitch about every little piece of info that is put out about the band they used to love. Yet I find it rather amusing that these former fans continue to participate on a fan site of a band they clearly despise(some of these former fans are on here all day everyday). Is there not another bands fan site that you can participate on?

I mean I sure as hell wouldn't be a part of a "fan site" when it's most clear that you are no longer a fan of the band. The constant bitching and bickering that goes on here on a daily basis on almost every thread, while at first I found amusing became annoying to the point that a simple thread can turn into 11 pages of people bitching about the same things they were bitching about on about 10 other threads. It's pretty apparent when there needs to be a separate thread just to move all the bitching and bickering that goes on here. It makes it hard for one to want to participate on a site that has so many "former fans" that troll to the point of turning new members away. Maybe this site will be a "Tool haters site" in a year or two and all you people that have such a beef with this band and the way they do things will have a place to bitch together in peace but let me tell you it won't be much fun when you don't have any true fans left on here to troll and yell immature profanities at.

Nope.  I think of Fourth Eye as a General Music forum, and at this point, the best General Music forum on the net.  So many fantastic bands I have discovered through this site.  Have gotten to know a number of genuinely quality people.  This is a fantastic forum.  Don't be a pussy.  The fast majority of the members absolutely love Tool.  Shit even most of us that are disgusted with Tool at the moment still love their music.  Moreover, why pick THIS thread to make a point about threads going off topic when your post is COMPLETELY OFF TOPIC.

So let's start fresh.  Nice to meet ya.  I'm Mog.  I'm kind of a dick sometimes but I mostly mean well.  Tool has been pissing me off for the last three years but I am sure we have some other bands in common that we enjoy.

Thoughts on the VIP package offerings?

I chose this thread because it seems that 10 pages of the same people bitching about the same thing is the norm around here. Should I have posted this opinion of mine somewhere else? And to be completely honest with you this is a Tool fan site as I'm sure that is the reason we all came here in the first place. I'm not a pussy just because I choose not to participate in all the hatred that is spewed about on this forum. And as far as my thoughts on the VIP package.

Do I think it is overpriced?  Yes

Do I think there is people that will pay that?  Yes

Beyond that, what difference does it make if I bitch and moan over and over again?  None

I find it rather compelling that you say the vast majority of the members here love Tool yet every day I come on here to see people  calling out every member of the band for every little thing they do. From calling Adam lazy, to bitching about them wanting to make money on a venture which is their job. That is the same rationality that a husband that beats his wife and then tells her he loves her as he picks her up of the floor.

'][' [[]] [[]] ][,
RIP

Post by '][' [[]] [[]] ][, »

ua hua said

You must be new to the internet.
not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Post by not tyson »

ua hua said

I find it rather compelling that you say the vast majority of the members here love Tool yet every day I come on here to see people  calling out every member of the band for every little thing they do. From calling Adam lazy, to bitching about them wanting to make money on a venture which is their job. That is the same rationality that a husband that beats his wife and then tells her he loves her as he picks her up of the floor.

It's nothing like that AT ALL

ua hua
Bronco's Fan

Post by ua hua »

Tyson said

ua hua said

It's nothing like that AT ALL

Oh it's not like that at all huh? Then whats it like? Please enlighten me. Because the way I see it's nothing but negativity and hatred that is put out towards the band and it's members. Even some of you so called fans taking personal shots at certain members personal lives, what the fuck does what they do during their free time have to do with the band Tool. When you go as far as some of you do with your hatred towards them then it is exactly the same as my example.
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

Enough is enough.  Thread closed.
demorgan
Bronco's Fan

Post by demorgan »

SO, you close the thread because of some mis-guided fuck twat that comes in here and makes a dumbazz analogy to members bitching about the price fucking that tool has done recently to an act of violence towards their partner...WEAK AS FUCK!