Opiate Reissue arriving soon!

basejumper
Droner

Post by basejumper »

Klymah said
Oh fuck. Have just realised that my address on the TA register is my old one. Severe oversight on my part - praying to Captain Planet and whoever else will listen that the people that live at my old place are: a) home when i get there this afternoon, and b) not arseholes.
Fingers crossed.

You can have it rerouted if you have a tracking number.
Professor of Lesbian Science
bag-a-bones
My pain is just an excuse

Post by bag-a-bones »

Fixed - HB

Link if you don't like it stretched...

thablakester
Bronco's Fan

Post by thablakester »

not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Post by not tyson »

Holy fuck Adam is retarded
bigboy55693
Geacon

Post by bigboy55693 »

Nice two signature copy you got there.

Guess that happens when you have them all laid out next to each other without a space open between them to show one from the other?

Also in other news; still here in DFW and without a shipping confirmation email or a copy in my hand.

C'mon man, AK and the midwest have theirs.  Why no TX?
aMAnAPlAnACaNalPaNamA
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

bigboy55693 said
Nice two signature copy you got there.

Guess that happens when you have them all laid out next to each other without a space open between them to show one from the other?

Also in other news; still here in DFW and without a shipping confirmation email or a copy in my hand.

C'mon man, AK and the midwest have theirs.  Why no TX?

I'm in CA and in the same boat.  So don't feel too bad.  My buddy is still travelling, so no great hurry for me.  I just want to get it off my plate.
Ki77aan :twisted:
bill462
Bronco's Fan

Post by bill462 »

Yoyoyo Kittaan.  Just newbin it up here.

edit: just dissenting It up here
'][' [[]] [[]] ][,
RIP

Post by '][' [[]] [[]] ][, »

This is the most boring thread here.

HAMBURGER!
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

Tyson said
Holy fuck Adam is retarded

So he signed some twice, and others not at all.

Fuck me. Legally retarded, by the looks of things.

O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

Making a mistake qualifies you as retarded these days?  I'd better let the government know, as I'm sure there some kind of pension I could be collecting right now...
fortysixand2
Uncle Fucker

Post by fortysixand2 »

I don't know about retarded but he is a pretty big tool.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

hellboy1975 said
Making a mistake qualifies you as retarded these days?  I'd better let the government know, as I'm sure there some kind of pension I could be collecting right now...

It does when you're signing something that quite obviously already has your signature on it. Because you can see it. It's staring you in the face.

Just what, exactly, is the limit with you people? If it turns out that Maynard is a paedophile (and let's face it - that wouldn't be a shock), would you all forgive him?

Or if Adam is a cannibal (also likely)? We all going to turn a blind-eye to that shit?

What, exactly, is the point where you idiots go, "You know what? They make good music, I guess, but as a whole, they're horrible human beings."

sublime5446
Fanboi

Post by sublime5446 »

Bogart said
So what the fuck is the USB card for...anyone know?

It seems like a random thing to throw in w/ out a purpose

yeah I've been wondering the same thing.  If it is really just some random novelty   USB with no other function then they are indeed retarded.
Casey Tatum
Geacon

Post by Casey Tatum »

The Boss said

hellboy1975 said

It does when you're signing something that quite obviously already has your signature on it. Because you can see it. It's staring you in the face.

Just what, exactly, is the limit with you people? If it turns out that Maynard is a paedophile (and let's face it - that wouldn't be a shock), would you all forgive him?

Or if Adam is a cannibal (also likely)? We all going to turn a blind-eye to that shit?

What, exactly, is the point where you idiots go, "You know what? They make good music, I guess, but as a whole, they're horrible human beings."

What exactly makes them horrible human beings?

You don't know them as people; you know them as performers. Even if you think you know them, you don't (unless of course you know them personally; in that case i think your opinion might actually be worth something). The people you see onstage and in interviews and such may not be the same people you see when they're out from under the limelight.

I don't know them either, therefore i cannot make an honest judgement on their character.
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

The Boss said

hellboy1975 said

Justin being a Chelsea fan is almost a deal-breaker for me.
I like to poop naked.
budsyralli
Fornicraster
Height: this tall

Post by budsyralli »

im just wondering if crow is a robot.....he keeps saying the samething over and over..

...like a skipping record.

.work getting to ya buddy?
go taff!
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

The Boss said 

If you have one or two things in front of you, maybe.  If you have a table with 300 of the in front of you, you've already signed 4000 of the fucking things, you have a sore wrist, it's late at night.  Really not a big deal.
vuduuu
Bronco's Fan

Post by vuduuu »

Im in Australia (Vic), ordered during TOOLARMY pre-sale thingy and it arrived today.  Golden Ticket denied.  And the envelope it arrived in was ripped at the corner and pretty trashed but the insides seem to have survived without much drama.  All 4 sigs - no doodles, USB etc included.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

hellboy1975 said

The Boss said 

If you have one or two things in front of you, maybe.  If you have a table with 300 of the in front of you, you've already signed 4000 of the fucking things, you have a sore wrist, it's late at night.  Really not a big deal.

IT'S RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU.

"Hey, that looks like my sig- IT IS. IT IS MY SIGNATURE.

Fuck it, I'll sign it again."

I bet he can count to potato, too.

The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

budsyralli said
im just wondering if crow is a robot.....he keeps saying the samething over and over..

...like a skipping record.

.work getting to ya buddy?

Nah, but I have come to a startling revelation just now: I don't hate TOOL as much as I can't stand their fans.

Holy shit, they're the worst. They will let their idols get away with anything, and defend every stupid little thing.
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

The Boss said 
Holy shit, they're the worst. They will let their idols get away with anything, and defend every stupid little thing.

As opposed to making a big deal of every stupid little thing?
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

hellboy1975 said

The Boss said 

Someone needs to provide some perspective in this place. Nothing wrong with digging the band's music (which I obviously do) - but stretching out to pretty much giving the entire band and associated peoples oral everytime fingertips go to keyboard in this place is fucking disturbing.

hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

The Boss said

hellboy1975 said

The Boss said 

Someone needs to provide some perspective in this place. Nothing wrong with digging the band's music (which I obviously do) - but stretching out to pretty much giving the entire band and associated peoples oral everytime fingertips go to keyboard in this place is fucking disturbing.

I'm glad there is someone to give some perspective, but seriously, this isn't it.  Complaining about ticket prices, overpriced Opiates, VIP passes, lack of website updates, treating fans like idiots - all worthy topics regardless of whether I agree with that opinion or not.

Complaining that Adam signed something twice and is retarded and a horrible person?  There's no perspective in that.

Anyway, I'm done with this argument.

xAdamx
Maynard Believer

Post by xAdamx »

In California and bought first day presale and still nothing.
IIToolboxII
Bronco's Fan

Post by IIToolboxII »

bigboy55693 said

Saw the post with 12 copies and no golden ticket... 1 in 416.667 odds are the best anyone could hope for and nothing.... makes me feel even crappier now about my chances.

Was looking back for some information in this thread and caught this: 

Since each of the 5 runs of 1000 would be considered independent events, his odds of getting at least one winning seal in the amount that he bought was more like 1 in 83.333. Considerably better odds, however, they don't seem to have paid off in this case...