Aloke Dutta Competition

basejumper
Droner

Post by basejumper »

hellboy1975 said

MACGYVER said 
Why would I want his real name?

If I wanted to go all identity theft on someone, I'd start with Tyson.

Well you did ask who he was...

A 'name' is not who someone is, it's merely a word, phrase or sound designating a person or thing and distinguishing that person or thing from others.

I cannot be a word, phrase or sound so logic would dictate that I am not a name.

I have many names, basejumper being only one of them... my dog calls me woof.
Professor of Lesbian Science
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

hellboy1975 said

MACGYVER said 

I merely wanted to know the username of the lucky person who won the prize. Much like all of us. Through pure curiosity.

Jesus fucking Christ.

O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

MACGYVER said 
I merely wanted to know the username of the lucky person who won the prize. Much like all of us. Through pure curiosity.

Jesus fucking Christ.

Were you born retarded or did you have to work at it?  His username is PsYkeR
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

basejumper said

hellboy1975 said

MACGYVER said 

A 'name' is not who someone is, it's merely a word, phrase or sound designating a person or thing and distinguishing that person or thing from others.

I cannot be a word, phrase or sound so logic would dictate that I am not a name.

I have many names, basejumper being only one of them... my dog calls me woof.

Incorrect. Your identity and sense of self is shaped by what and who you are. This absolutely includes the "sound" to which you answer. It changes over time to encapsulate your very sense of self and identity.

I hate to bring up something so elementary, but are you aware of a book called "Ninety Eighty-Four"?

MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

Congrats to PsYkeR.  Kind of a shame that he/she hasn't posted anything yet about it.  A thank you would have been nice.  A little bummed it wasn't a reg, but that is the way it goes with contests.  I hope PsYkeR enjoys the lesson.  One small request though, for the love of god please don't pester Mr. Dutta with questions about Danny Carey.  This is one hell of an opportunity to actually learn from a true master and I would hope the winner uses that time wisely.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

hellboy1975 said

MACGYVER said 

Jesus fucking Christ.

Holy shit, dude.

Let's take this slowly:

BY ME SAYING "WHO IS THIS GUY?" I WAS SAYING "WHO IS THIS PERSON WHO IS OBVIOUSLY NOT A REGULAR CONTRIBUTOR TO THIS MARVELOUS FORUM".

I can adapt, depending on learning ability. It's one of the skills that I'm proud of.

Let me know if I'm going too fast.

The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

Mogonaut said
Congrats to PsYkeR.  Kind of a shame that he/she hasn't posted anything yet about it.  A thank you would have been nice.  A little bummed it wasn't a reg, but that is the way it goes with contests.  I hope PsYkeR enjoys the lesson.  One small request though, for the love of god please don't pester Mr. Dutta with questions about Danny Carey.  This is one hell of an opportunity to actually learn from a true master and I would hope the winner uses that time wisely.

Nice, dude.

I would assume that any person who really wanted to win this prize would be aware of the whole "DC" thing, but I'm glad you mentioned it anyway.

hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

hellboy1975 said

MACGYVER said 

Jesus fucking Christ.

The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

MACGYVER said
Well, looks like I'll be the first to ask it:

Who, in fuck's name, is "PsYkeR"?

As in "do we know this person?" "Is he a regular Maynard worshiper?" "Who is this guy, because I haven't seen him in any threads?"

By me saying "Who is PYSKER?", I merely wanted to know who it was. Has he replied to any posts? Is he active in the forum?

How was that so difficult for you to understand? I am, by no means, backtracking. That was my original question.

I dig you dude, in a big way, but you really lose the plot sometimes. And don't try to paint me as a fucking idiot just because you have a problem with reading comprehension.

Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

This is where we all go "SO good to see you, I missed you SO much. I'm so glad its over, cause I missed you SO much"

Sorry. I like this band of ours, quite a bit.
Hey! Denty!