Danny to take up acting?

Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

Kittaan said

joeypants said
Good for Danny. Voice over work = quick, lazy and $$$$$$. You just stroll in in your pajamas, read from a script a few times and viola, the money doth flow.

Sorry, couldn't resist.  I'm stupid like that.

Fixed that for you.
Hey! Denty!
thirdeye42012
Bronco's Fan

Post by thirdeye42012 »

ummm no.
joeypants
Goderator

Post by joeypants »

Any band that runs off stage because of pigeon shit is a defcon-1 level bunch of pussies, and has no business with the word "rock" anywhere near their name. Doubly so if it's Kings of Leon because fuck those guys.
joeypants
Goderator

Post by joeypants »

Disclaimer: meant no offense to Tyson as I'm a big "like what you like" guy. But seriously, pigeon shit made them run out on a really large audience. Man up.
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

joeypants said
Disclaimer: meant no offense to Tyson as I'm a big "like what you like" guy. But seriously, pigeon shit made them run out on a really large audience. Man up.

You actually think that's possible?  
Ki77aan :twisted:
not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Post by not tyson »

GOB Bluth said

Tyson said

GOB Bluth said
To be fair to Kings of Leon fans. their early stuff is far different than the stuff that they got famous for. i saw them in 05 and it was just hard blues rock. a bit generic but way way different than the trash that they became. granted i wasnt a huge fan of the earlier stuff either but at least it was genuine.   they are the new nickelback who was the new creed.  which are all horrible bands. KoL is laughable now.    

aaron lewis from staind is now a country artist. it fits him much better. (well if you like modern country music, which i do, because, for better or worse ive got a redneck streak in me, lol)   

You like country but hate on KOL, your opinion is invalid

Kings of Leon are a great rock band, way better than their contemporaries, Foo Fighters

actually, my opinion is more valid because i dont blindly dismiss bands because of the supposed genre they are in, much like yourself. and LOFUCKINGL at KoL being a great rock band.  they are pop trash now. sucks you dont know what good music sounds like.

You said modern country, which to me is Rascall Flatts and all that other garbage, not Hank Williams III, I never dismiss bands because of a supposed genre

Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Tyson said

I never dismiss bands because of a supposed genre

^ Like, say, for example, just for instance...

Jazz Fusion?
Ki77aan :twisted:
not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Post by not tyson »

Yes, I will listen for the granted 30 seconds and then the cheese starts streaming and I hit stop, select, drag, recycle bin, delete system 32
hawaiimeekus
Maynard Believer

Post by hawaiimeekus »

UndKeineEier said
Wait this movie comes out in five months, and they're just casting now?

He's a probably a bit role then. I doubt they would cast him as a lead this late in the process.

Voice acting takes very little time to record on the front end. It would be really badass if it was a major part!
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

Kittaan said

Tyson said

I never dismiss bands because of a supposed genre

^ Like, say, for example, just for instance...

Jazz Fusion?

Tyson said
Yes, I will listen for the granted 30 seconds and then the cheese starts streaming and I hit stop, select, drag, recycle bin, delete system 32

Honked on this....

Little fuckers, that shit was funny...

The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
Calfium Jay
Geacon

Post by Calfium Jay »

Tool should make a band movie -  like Metallica did  - about the (non) recording process of the fifth lp.

The producers of the movie could follow the band around for seven or eight years, recording everything they are doing instead of finishing the new album. It would be hilarious.

Watch Danny do voice-overs. Watch Justin go surfing. Watch Danny and Justin go campingand catch a fish. Laugh as Adam gets stoned and plays X Box. Be amazed as Maynard writes a book. Gasp as Justin tries air hockey for the first time....

Calfium Jay
Geacon

Post by Calfium Jay »

GOB Bluth said  

now give me a title for this masterpiece and it will be perfect. 

Once Were Warriors
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

GOB Bluth said

Calfium Jay said
GOB Bluth said  

now give me a title for this masterpiece and it will be perfect. 

Once Were Warriors

lol. nice

ha. cool.

The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
thirdeye42012
Bronco's Fan

Post by thirdeye42012 »

Danny will be a bit part, he's not even listed on IMDB
bob
Toast

Post by bob »

was just coming to say the same thing. hes not even on the list of actors and it makes sense he wouldnt have a bigger roll. prob knows someone and its more of a 'hey we need someone to do this one sentence' i will watch it though cause of that somewhat but the movie sounds kinda fun. two turkeys that dont get along set aside their differences and go back in time to make the bird not be on the thanksgiving menu. haha sounds like a fun movie!