Volto! announce East Coast dates

slicknickshady
Maynard Believer

Post by slicknickshady »

Got my 2 tickets for the Detroit show.
MaynardsDick
Maynard Believer

Post by MaynardsDick »

Psyched...Highline Ballroom is only slightly bigger than my dang living room...talk about up close and personal!! Looking forward to this show for sure.
nudges710
My pain is just an excuse

Post by nudges710 »

petemasterpete said

Tue Aug 6 Waiting Room Buffalo NY

tickets got

masterP(ete) comin to the B-Lo! maybe ill see ya there!
SawThatGapAgainToday
Maynard Believer

Post by SawThatGapAgainToday »

A friend of mine was at the record release party and John Ziegler said they are having a hard time selling tix on the east coast Cmon Tool fans get your Volto! tix! Im going to the show in NYC. Tell ur friends and family. Do whatever u have to do to make it to a Volto! show guys. 
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

SawThatGapAgainToday said
A friend of mine was at the record release party and John Ziegler said they are having a hard time selling tix on the east coast Cmon Tool fans get your Volto! tix! Im going to the show in NYC. Tell ur friends and family. Do whatever u have to do to make it to a Volto! show guys. 

Uh yeah I imagine most TOOL FANS are waiting to spend their money on TOOL....ya know...like a new album and tour maybe?  I mean this is just an educated guess on my part seeing as I couldn't give three fucks about TOOL.  I am probably going to buy the Volto! album because Danny kills it but I sure as shit won't be giving ANY money to see ANY Tool side project.  That Bridge has been Burned.  Fuck burned, that bridge had a 2000 lbs JDAM dropped on it.
James
Fanboi

Post by James »

Mog of the Architect said

Uh yeah I imagine most TOOL FANS are waiting to spend their money on TOOL....ya know...like a new album and tour maybe?  I mean this is just an educated guess on my part seeing as I couldn't give three fucks about TOOL.  I am probably going to buy the Volto! album because Danny kills it but I sure as shit won't be giving ANY money to see ANY Tool side project.  That Bridge has been Burned.  Fuck burned, that bridge had a 2000 lbs JDAM dropped on it.

In which Mog reminds us that he doesn't give three fucks about Tool on this Tool fan forum. Gotta make sure the young'ns are aware as well, Mog doesn't give a shit about this band he bitches about constantly.
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

James said

Mog of the Architect said

In which Mog reminds us that he doesn't give three fucks about Tool on this Tool fan forum. Gotta make sure the young'ns are aware as well, Mog doesn't give a shit about this band he bitches about constantly.

This is NOT a Tool fan forum.  How many Tool threads do you see actively going?  This is a music site.  A quality one.  You crazy Toolios muck it up.  I don't bitch about Tool anymore, I make fun of them mostly and their obsessive/borderline delusional fan base. As for Volto!, I was being a dick.  Volto! ain't bad.  Certainly the best side project any Tool member has been a part of outside of APC.
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

It is a bit telling, however, that a band that has Danny behind the kit is having trouble selling tickets.  Danny is far and away the most important member of Tool.  Maynard takes a shit, records it, calls it music and sells out venues.  That tells me the average Tool fan wants to suck on Maynard's dick.
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Re:

Post by Kittaan »

Mog of the Architect wrote:It is a bit telling, however, that a band that has Danny behind the kit is having trouble selling tickets.  Danny is far and away the most important member of Tool.  Maynard takes a shit, records it, calls it music and sells out venues.  That tells me the average Tool fan wants to suck on Maynard's dick.
They should write a song about it.
Ki77aan :twisted:
MOG
Scissorman

Re: Volto! announce East Coast dates

Post by MOG »

Tyson wrote:A guy complaining about tool fans when he has an avatar from Ted, lol.
rich coming from Chandler fucking Bing
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

Tyson wrote:Oh wow, a teddy bear smoking weed!

Hilarious!
Absolutely. I know comedy and humor are concepts foreign to your cuntish disposition.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

Oh, you two . . .

O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
snazzlefrass
Shankdagger
Height: 7.5inches

Post by snazzlefrass »

Poor Danny. Begging for people to tell their friends about Volto! so they can sell more tickets. Apparently they've only sold like 20 at some venues?
SteveBobSteve
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

snazzlefrass wrote:Poor Danny. Begging for people to tell their friends about Volto! so they can sell more tickets. Apparently they've only sold like 20 at some venues?
Maybe he shouldn't play with shitty bands?

People don't like seeing shitty bands.

True story.
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

The Boss wrote:
snazzlefrass wrote:Poor Danny. Begging for people to tell their friends about Volto! so they can sell more tickets. Apparently they've only sold like 20 at some venues?
Maybe he shouldn't play with shitty bands?

People don't like seeing shitty bands.

True story.
Dude, I've already established my feelings for you, so I think I'm safe in saying that you're completely and utterly off on this one. That band is far from "shitty". Pull the cum stained socks out of your ears.

Oh, and to address Snazz's post: They should try playing cities where people actually have some musical acumen... when the typical concertgoer is used to seeing what's usually playing, this is going to seem outlandish. In short, it's over their tiny little heads. No offense, Middle America. But yeah.
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Tyson wrote:Maybe they should go play some shows in the 70's, I'm sure they'd get bigger crowds
I Lol'd. But you're full of shit. If they did have a time machine, people in the 70's' heads would start smoking listening to Volto!

Remember that scene in Back to the Future?

JZ is Michael J Fox.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

Tyson wrote:Maybe they should go play some shows in the 70's, I'm sure they'd get bigger crowds
Is heroin still in?
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Tyson wrote:Oh come on now, it isn't even close to the 'best' stuff fusion was putting out in the 70's
Oooh. I like where this is heading.

Please, enlighten me with some examples Mr. Lee.
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

No one is expecting these to be huge shows. Only 20 tickets sold sounds surprisingly low to me.
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Tyson wrote:If you are going to refer to me by name it's only polite that you post yours,
Since when have I been polite.
Tyson wrote:also I doubt you would have heard of the bands I'd suggest anyway.
Try me. Unless that was just a cop out? *Cue frantic Google search*
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Tyson wrote:If you honestly think this Volto! album is in anyway innovative to the fusion movement I really have no words to say, you honestly have no and I mean no, idea what you are talking about.

Holy shit.
Stop putting words in my mouth.

Now, getting back to you producing even a short list of "'best' stuff fusion was putting out in the 70's" that I wouldn't likely have heard of...?
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Now, getting back to you producing even a short list of "'best' stuff fusion was putting out in the 70's" that I wouldn't likely have heard of...?
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

As I thought. Put up or shut up.

Son, I lived fusion in the '70's. Who are you trying to fool?
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Kittaan wrote:Now, getting back to you producing even a short list of "'best' stuff fusion was putting out in the 70's" that I wouldn't likely have heard of...?
It's a simple question. You haven't even bothered to produce ONE band. I'll wager I know a hell of a lot more about jazz and fusion than you'll ever know. And I don't need Google to demonstrate it.

You can keep posting what you think is some revelation (but was just an off hand joke), it won't change the fact that you can't come up with anything.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

This thread does nothing but prove that jazz fusion is bad and it causes conflict. :(