Maynard locks and loads with his new rifle

joeypants
Goderator

Post by joeypants »

And next time some asshole starts ranting an Alex Jones riff, just keep asking, "yes, and then what? And then what happens after that?"

THERE'S NO MOTIVE. "Oh they want to kill us all off and enslave us..." yes, for what? I'm listening. They already have everyone right where they want them. Getting fat, spending, consuming. There's nothing else to achieve. The rich own it all and control it all. This is nothing new. They wouldn't have any piles of riches or anything else if they did... well, whatever the hell it is these nuts think they're going to do just as soon as they TAKE ALL MY GUNS AWAY.
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

DRURY said
Guns equal the playing field with criminals and a tyrannical government.

I wonder why our dear leader would use men with guns to protect him if he thinks they are SOOOO dangerous. Oh ya, because he is an elitist scumbag.

The NRA called, they said if you're gonna spout off their press release almost verbatim, at least give 'em proper credit or citation.

I like to poop naked.
BlindnCynical
formery Umadbrah?

Post by BlindnCynical »

I can't decide if there is more Herp or Derp in this thread.  Everyone writing sentences acting as if they know what is best for everyone else. Ban guns, then there is more knife crime.  Ban knife's there is more dread crime.  Violent crime is violent crime, it doesn't matter what the tool is.   All of these countries that have gun bans have just as much violent crime as Merica does.  The problem here again is the culture, not the tool that the crazies decide to use.  It's not hard to make a very destructive bomb that can take out a classroom or two of children.   Hell i bet if someone wanted too, they could break into a school wire the whole thing with bombs in the ceiling at night and hit the trigger at 8:30 when everyone is in their classrooms.  I know this would have been possible at my high school, because a bunch of kids broke in to my high school and destroyed the whole place, so bad that we didn't have school for 3 days while they cleaned up everything.  This topic is so tiresome.  I hate that we are still talking about it.  I don't own a gun, but just purchased my first house with my girlfriend, and plan on getting one now.  I have shot guns, and enjoy going out and shooting pop cans, and make-shift target's.  I really do feel the need to have one for protection now, just in case. 

now LETS GO DRINK SOME BEER!!!!    
Hammer
Maynard Believer

Post by Hammer »

Take a minute and Google Switzerland and New Zealand and see what they have regarding gun laws and their associated crime rates.

BTW, most American's don't give a shit whether anyone hates us or not. But you can rest assured we'll be there, with our guns, saving your sorry asses every time.
bob
Toast

Post by bob »

ya, its not hard to understand. put tighter laws on those semi automatic guns and the other types that can kill 30 people in a minute. normal everyday people dont need weapons like that anyway,. and have a thourough backround check on insanity.. its happened a bit too much in the states dont you think? too much

and as far as maynard goes posting that video. hes an ass for doing that if he did it on purpose. its just a smart ass bullshit thing to do. im sure all the people families and people that are dead would appreciate something like that.
insertcrypticnameher
Bronco's Fan

Post by insertcrypticnameher »

BlindandCynical said
I can't decide if there is more Herp or Derp in this thread.  Everyone writing sentences acting as if they know what is best for everyone else. Ban guns, then there is more knife crime.  Ban knife's there is more dread crime.  Violent crime is violent crime, it doesn't matter what the tool is.   All of these countries that have gun bans have just as much violent crime as Merica does.  The problem here again is the culture, not the tool that the crazies decide to use.  It's not hard to make a very destructive bomb that can take out a classroom or two of children.   Hell i bet if someone wanted too, they could break into a school wire the whole thing with bombs in the ceiling at night and hit the trigger at 8:30 when everyone is in their classrooms.  I know this would have been possible at my high school, because a bunch of kids broke in to my high school and destroyed the whole place, so bad that we didn't have school for 3 days while they cleaned up everything.  This topic is so tiresome.  I hate that we are still talking about it.  I don't own a gun, but just purchased my first house with my girlfriend, and plan on getting one now.  I have shot guns, and enjoy going out and shooting pop cans, and make-shift target's.  I really do feel the need to have one for protection now, just in case. 

now LETS GO DRINK SOME BEER!!!!    

The idea that nutcases in mass shootings and the criminals that use assault rifles are likely to be able to commit crimes, or commit crimes on the same scale, if assault rifles aren't readily available is a pretty good use of both herp and derp. 

Adam Lanza or the lunatic that shot up the movie theater aren't likely to be able to kill as many people as they did if they can't easily access firearms that are designed to kill many people with ease. Look at the knife attack in China the SAME DAY as Sandy Hook, 20 people injured, only a few were seriously hurt. The aurora shooter couldn't even get his homemade explosives to go off, nor could the columbine kids. It's just not as easy or as likely for a mentally disturbed person or even a calculating psycopath to pull off what they can with rifles if all they have is the ability to try and make crude explosives in their kitchen on the DL or try and reach out to the criminal underworld for firearms. I don't see how the gun lobby makes the argument that if it wasn't an AR-15 it'd probably be a bunch of fertilizer and expect it to be taken seriously. It almost never happens in countries without assault weapons or other guns.

The fact is assault rifles have zero utility for the public that basic handguns or other forms of defense do not. The idea that we need guns to protect ourselves against OBAMA! is laughable. He has a military that is bigger than the next 20 countries combined, with drones he can fly into your front yard and assisinate you through your living room window. If the Day ever comes where Alex Jones is right about something (try not to laugh) a bunch of obese rednecks with assault rifles aren't going to stop the govenrment.
not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Post by not tyson »

Hammer said
Take a minute and Google Switzerland and New Zealand and see what they have regarding gun laws and their associated crime rates.

BTW, most American's don't give a shit whether anyone hates us or not. But you can rest assured we'll be there, with our guns, saving your sorry asses every time.

lol, when did America save anyone's ass?

Don't say WWII, that was Russsia buddy.

UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

Its for the best.  When countries start nuking each other over oil, the intense heat is going to cause all the bullets to fire (fact) and because everybody's so dependent on their guns that without them they won't know what to do and will resort to just throwing rocks at each other.  Now I want to live in an apocalypse where everybody is just throwing rocks at each other, so just learn to use a bow, or maybe a razor sharp boomerang, and when this world ends we'll ALL have a good time.
Don't mow your lawn
basejumper
Droner

Post by basejumper »

It absolutely amazes me that so many people have no idea nor could care less about their Rights....

This whole gun issue goes well beyond just gun control but alas most are so short sighted and emotionally attached to their opinions(which are largely the opinions of the mass media in various forms), that they fail to see what the objective is.

Does anyone believe in personal responsibility anymore? Why is it that you need the 'government' to tell you what is right and wrong? That is NOT why the government was put into place but they will gladly oblige if you continually turn to them.  The government is there to PROTECT our Rights, not to take them away. They do not have that power, unless of course you GIVE them your consent...

If people would spend just ten percent of the time they use to formulate and defend their OPINIONS and use it to study what their Rights are and what the governments place is in society, then America and the world would be in a much better place than it is now. It's sad to see so many oblivious and downright obstinate individuals 'thinking' they know what's best for the masses. 

Christ, it's not that hard... we only need one rule ~~~ The Golden rule! Can people not understand that most basic rule of life??

Those who would give up Essential Liberty
to purchase a little Temporary Safety,
deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

~B. Franklin

Is security so dear, or wealth so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!

~Patrick Henry

Professor of Lesbian Science
BlindnCynical
formery Umadbrah?

Post by BlindnCynical »

insertcrypticnameher said

The idea that nutcases in mass shootings and the criminals that use assault rifles are likely to be able to commit crimes, or commit crimes on the same scale, if assault rifles aren't readily available is a pretty good use of both herp and derp. 

Adam Lanza or the lunatic that shot up the movie theater aren't likely to be able to kill as many people as they did if they can't easily access firearms that are designed to kill many people with ease. Look at the knife attack in China the SAME DAY as Sandy Hook, 20 people injured, only a few were seriously hurt. The aurora shooter couldn't even get his homemade explosives to go off, nor could the columbine kids. It's just not as easy or as likely for a mentally disturbed person or even a calculating psycopath to pull off what they can with rifles if all they have is the ability to try and make crude explosives in their kitchen on the DL or try and reach out to the criminal underworld for firearms. I don't see how the gun lobby makes the argument that if it wasn't an AR-15 it'd probably be a bunch of fertilizer and expect it to be taken seriously. It almost never happens in countries without assault weapons or other guns.

The fact is assault rifles have zero utility for the public that basic handguns or other forms of defense do not. The idea that we need guns to protect ourselves against OBAMA! is laughable. He has a military that is bigger than the next 20 countries combined, with drones he can fly into your front yard and assisinate you through your living room window. If the Day ever comes where Alex Jones is right about something (try not to laugh) a bunch of obese rednecks with assault rifles aren't going to stop the govenrment.

The movie theater shooters bomb's didn't go off because he told police about them before they even knew who he was.  Not because he failed to rig them right.  I will agree with you that it is harder to make a bomb then pull a trigger, but to me that is irrelevant. If someone is going to commit a crime, they are going to commit it, premeditated crime is premeditated.  Let's not forget the biggest mass murder of children in U.S. history was from a firebomb. On the topic of semi-automatic rifles. I personally don't feel the need to have an assault rifle, but I do understand why someone would want one.  Tell all the homeowners who after Katrina defend their land from thugs, looters, and rapist with semi-auto rifles they didn't need them. I'm not into guns at the moment, but the more we talk about them i feel more inclined to get one.  The world goes to shit sometimes, its not all OBAMA'S COMING OBAMA'S COMING. When it does, I would like to be prepared, you never know when Yellowstone might blow up.   I would agree with most of the general public, that these types of weapons should be treated differently then an average hand gun or even a bolt-action rifle.  Tho i don't agree that they should be banned.   Assuming assault rifle bans will reduce these things from happening, is one herp shy of derpageddon. 

Just because 1 out of 10 million goes crazy, I should have my rights taken away?   We live in a culture that dramatizes mass shootings. Pushes anti-depressants and all sorts of drugs we really dont need on our public, without proper testing. That's not the problem tho! NO NO the number one problem is guns!  Banning guns to me is like putting a ban-aid on a bullet wound.  We need to fix our way of thinking. taking rights away from responsible adults, is not a step in the right direction IMHO.

Also please don't act like I'm an Alex Jones supporter, or assume I even think in that fashion. I probably hate him just as much if not more then you.  We are all entitled to our opinions, and I just poke fun when i use herp derp. Having a proper discussion on any topic means you're willing to see the other side. And for some reason this topic, a lot of people cannot even try to understand the other side.  I have always been in the middle on this subject, but ultimately for me it boils down to you don't take rights away from good people to attempt to stop bad people from doing bad things. 
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

We definitely need guns.  No way anyone can just stab their way out of a zombie apocalypse.  Hell, The Walking Dead's taught us that.
I like to poop naked.
petemasterpete
Lunchinator
Height: 7" (limp)

Post by petemasterpete »

It absolutely amazes me that so many people have no idea nor could care less about their Rights

"Rights aren’t rights if someone can take them away; they’re privileges.  That’s all we have in this country: a bill of privileges.  And if you read the news, even badly, you know that the list gets shorter and shorter". - George Carlin

seriously though, little by little, liberties are stripped, slowly... and as complacence sets in, and people stop taking notice, the more the 'laws for dumb people' become the accepted norm... and this goes way beyond just the current gun issues... kinda sad really that people ARE that stupid to not realize or care.

well piss on my tits and tell me it's raining
not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Post by not tyson »

your rights end where my feelings begin
petemasterpete
Lunchinator
Height: 7" (limp)

Post by petemasterpete »

Tyson said

nice... I love the salty drip on the tip of your... ummm... finger
well piss on my tits and tell me it's raining
budsyralli
Fornicraster
Height: this tall

Post by budsyralli »

so who makes theses automatic weapons?is it the gangs?is it the crazies?where do they come from?

i do believe that the government does not want 'the people' to be able to fight a tyranny.
go taff!
budsyralli
Fornicraster

Post by budsyralli »

fuck stephen harper is what i say.....bill c-45...have you heard of this..........erradication environmental laws so a river isnt classified as a environmental/biological/life supporting ecosystem but now just water that gets in the path of a pipeline...tell me thats not fucked

'idle no more' people
go taff!
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

petemasterpete said

Tyson said

nice... I love the salty drip on the tip of your... ummm... finger

so it was you he wrote about...awww...that was a nice sentiment too...
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

budsyralli said
so who makes theses automatic weapons?is it the gangs?is it the crazies?where do they come from?

i do believe that the government does not want 'the people' to be able to fight a tyranny.

They're manufactured by companies.  It's a fairly LARGE business, world-wide and not just one country.

The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

Hammer said

There's lots of win in this thread, but this, for me is

O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

budsyralli said

LOL x 1,000,000,000,000

You've had the opportunity to fight "tyranny" (oh, how I love it when Americans throw that word around - usually the same idiots who don't know what a passport is, and will never see one) for decades with your precious guns, and you haven't done a damn thing.

What are you waiting for? Satan himself to get in the White House?

budsyralli
Fornicraster

Post by budsyralli »

im not american
go taff!
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

Then that is even sadder.
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

crow011 said
Then that is even sadder.

Being American FTW!!!!!!

The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

toolrocks
Maynard Believer

Post by toolrocks »

6-7 yr old kids had a right to go to school but that was taken away people had a right to go see a movie but that was taken away ect ect ect. Before having a right to buy a gun EVERY person in the household should have a background and mental check done. Wont stop the bullshit but it might slow it down drastically. Speaking of movies GO SEE Django, Quinton's best since Pulp Fiction. Def better than anything out there now. I give it 7 out of 5 stars