Justin to collaborate with the Crystal Method?

Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

kramer said
Hey everyone, I'm new. Great Site. I hope you guys find this amusing.

This one's for Drury, crow, and. And the guy with the star trek avatar. Big thanks to hellboy for helping me join the forums.

Hitler finds out puscifer released another ep.

I have to admit, when I saw the tired "Hitler finds out" meme, I was tempted to not even watch it.  It's so overused.  But I have to agree with the folks above, that was well done (in both content and execution).  I wouldn't be surprised to see it mentioned on Toolband...  Was it yours, or you just found it?

In any case, welcome!
Ki77aan :twisted:
fortysixand2
Uncle Fucker

Post by fortysixand2 »

Remember when Tool was a band?
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

Kittaan said

kramer said

This one's for Drury, crow, and. And the guy with the star trek avatar. Big thanks to hellboy for helping me join the forums.

I have to admit, when I saw the tired "Hitler finds out" meme, I was tempted to not even watch it.  It's so overused.  But I have to agree with the folks above, that was well done (in both content and execution).  I wouldn't be surprised to see it mentioned on Toolband...  Was it yours, or you just found it?

In any case, welcome!

Good call; in that, is it your own work, kramer, or did you just come across it?

Because it's fucking hilarious, and perfectly encapsulates the frustration of the hardcore TOOL fan. I mean, to a T.

Goddamn.

O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

fortysixand2 said
Remember when Tool was a band?

At this time of the night, no - not usually.

joeypants
Goderator

Post by joeypants »

I swear it was Crystal Method though. I opened for them (DJing) a bit back, it's possible they mentioned it then but I doubt it. Hmmm. Definitely wasn't thinking of Crystal Castles though as I knew about that. Maybe I just had a premonition? Yes... I'm sure that's what it was. The old psychic muscle flaring up again.
kramer
Bronco's Fan

Post by kramer »

Thanks all. Yes I wrote the dialogue. Youtube has a link to 'make your own hitler' videos, so it was easy. I just feel like I've been led on all year since my revived interest in the band (took several years off- long story).

If anyone else has an angle to share I'd love to see your version. It's super easy. I made this after night shift one day. I saw the Puscifer announcement and some of the rage comics and got inspired.
Here's to feeling good all the time
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

UndKeineEier said
Lol!  Someone actually posted a Hitler video like that before, this one was better.

Never mind I think it was actually a rage comic. I must have seen a Hitler video around the same time and just got them mixed up.
Don't mow your lawn
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

kramer said
Thanks all. Yes I wrote the dialogue. Youtube has a link to 'make your own hitler' videos, so it was easy. I just feel like I've been led on all year since my revived interest in the band (took several years off- long story).

If anyone else has an angle to share I'd love to see your version. It's super easy. I made this after night shift one day. I saw the Puscifer announcement and some of the rage comics and got inspired.

Amazing job.  I'm sure the members of Tool would even find that amusing.  Blair, since I know you lurk on Fourtheye, go ahead and give Kramer his props man.

I don't necessarily share the opinions expressed by the way, but funny is funny.
Ki77aan :twisted:
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

"Get Busy (humping that fucking bass guitar to the tune of TooL) Child"
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

kramer said

That's cool, so has TOOL.
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

In all honesty I had no idea that The Crystal Method were still around. 

Must've seen 'em back in like 1996 or 1997 and me and my buddy spent most of the set throwing 1/2 empty 16 oz. coke bottles into the crowd at the festival they were performing at.  Ah, good times.
I like to poop naked.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

I just love how every member of TOOL seems so utterly determined to do literally anything else besides working on TOOL songs.

It's fucking hilarious.
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

Well we were going to work on the new album, but jet pants aren't going to invent themselves!
Don't mow your lawn
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

UndKeineEier said
Well we were going to work on the new album, but jet pants aren't going to invent themselves!

"You're gonna need a bigger pair of pants."
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

kramer said

Maynard just tweeted this video on practically all of his accounts.
Don't mow your lawn
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

Kramer, excellent work on that video.  Fucking hilarious.

"It's ok.  The wine is good.  The votes won him several awards....."  hahahahahahahhahahaha
I like to poop naked.
Outsider
My pain is just an excuse

Post by Outsider »

Maynard just tweeted a link to the video. He likes it. http://twitter.com/puscifer 

The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

Blender pointed out the funniest part on my Facebook a few days ago: "Puscifer is basically APC, give or take 1-2 people". That's the money shot right there.