A Perfect Circle Tour 2017

Discuss Maynard and Billy's side project
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Re: A Perfect Circle Tour 2017

Post by Kittaan »

Got a decent seat for APC in SF. Decided to go for an upstairs ticket so I could stroll in as I pleased.

Looking forward to seeing some of you there... others I'll avoid. :lol:
Ki77aan :twisted:
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

Got my ticket to the show here in SA. Look for me, I'll be the guy wearing the black shirt.
Hey! Denty!
xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

Post by xZ1mM3r »

fortysixand2
Uncle Fucker

Post by fortysixand2 »

Fingers crossed for some new stuff on the tour.
junior
Green Herbsman

Post by junior »

the chill wrote:The floor is slanted if I remember correctly...
I'm pretty sure the floor at the Pearl is flat. I could be wrong. If it's raked/slanted, it's very slight, unless they've remodeled.
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

junior wrote:
I'm pretty sure the floor at the Pearl is flat. I could be wrong. If it's raked/slanted, it's very slight, unless they've remodeled.
I agree, it's flat.

Hey Junior.
Ki77aan :twisted:
junior
Green Herbsman

Post by junior »

Kittaan wrote:
junior wrote:
I agree, it's flat.

Hey Junior.
Howdy.
THE1TRUEMOG
Green Herbsman

Post by THE1TRUEMOG »

Well I think that seals it folks. Tool is still a long way off to completing a new album. Never thought we would see a new APC album before a new Tool album. A bit of a bummer but new APC is exciting. Always been a fan of Billy.

You know it is kinda ridiculous how Blair throws this positivity guilt trip when the reality is things are messy in the Tool camp and we are still basically in the dark. Granted we are not entitled to anything, but it is a bit much at this point.

I am gonna stick with the notion that Tool is basically done and enjoy the great albums they have put out. If someday something new does show up it will be a pleasant surprise. Whatever happens I am glad I have found my way back to their music.

As for new APC I personally loved By and Down so if that is the direction they are moving in musically I am stoked to hear more.
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

Thanks M0g, but we all worked this out weeks ago!

I would say though that Billy has talked up a new Ashes Divide and APC album almost as long as Tool have procrastinated with their latest, so I'd say it's no sure thing.
THE1TRUEMOG
Green Herbsman

Post by THE1TRUEMOG »

hellboy wrote:Thanks M0g, but we all worked this out weeks ago!

I would say though that Billy has talked up a new Ashes Divide and APC album almost as long as Tool have procrastinated with their latest, so I'd say it's no sure thing.
Sorry mang I am not around as often so I haven't been up to date on all the latest. Plus I would never presume to sway public opinion here at Fourtheye ..... ;)

Na all in all new APC is cool New Tool would be better but oh well. Trump might get us all blown to hell before anything comes out anyway. On behalf of all Americans with an IQ above 90 my sincerest apologies for that loud mouth piece of shit. In particular, his recent phone chat with your prime minister. You would be much better off telling America to fuck off. Just stay strong for four years then we will vote that fuck and all his GOP nut job white supremacist buddies out of office. Or we all get exceedingly lucky he will fuck up to the point where congress will have to impeach him. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Fuck you Donald Trump you fucking worthless cunt

Anyhoo new APC cool beans
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

THE1TRUEMOG wrote:
Anyhoo new APC cool beans
Yep, new APC is fine by me, I don't find myself overly concerned as to whether Tool or APC come "first". If I were a betting man, I'd go with APC as with a tour lined up they're definitely in the box seat, but as I said Billy likes to talk things up as well.
MobileVortex
RIP

Post by MobileVortex »

bonebroke
Geacon

Post by bonebroke »

How many songs do you suppose BIlly will be singing on this tour?
Less is more.

I'd like to hear Gravity, Package, Boogieman and new songs.

The $350 stage walk with Billy tickets....would be cool if they provided stage light examples while one is on the stage.
If those $350 reserved seat tix don't sell, when do you expect they release them as $79 reserved tix?

'I'm In Touch With Your World' by The Cars would be a good cover. Kinda like The Nurse, pt II
i'm a psilocybin pony
you're a flick fandango phoney
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

Well Billy only sings on a couple of Emotive songs so let's hope none.
Hey! Denty!
rufterman
Maynard Believer

Post by rufterman »

What do you think can be expected this tour. Three shows in vegas...do you think they will play different sets? New stuff?...I hope they will have a great choice because this tour is titled "outsider". The outsider caused the highest audience energy last tour. The "new poster facebook post" was a teaser for the original 3 libras version. So i just hope they will find back to their old energy as good as possible.
nousername
of Arimathea

Post by nousername »

bonebroke wrote: The $350 stage walk with Billy tickets....would be cool if they provided stage light examples while one is on the stage.
If those $350 reserved seat tix don't sell, when do you expect they release them as $79 reserved tix?
In my ticket buying experience over the years, the front row seats that are saved (for VIP packages, 'platinum' tickets or free seats for band friends/family) but never get claimed are release at normal ticket price within the week of the show. Often it ends up being the day before or the morning of the show.
Ettan
Dopocalyptic
Height: 190cm

Post by Ettan »

Just bought tickets to the festival in fort myers. Long flight from Sweden but will be worth it! Anyone else going?
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

It's been awhile since you've posted Ettan. I thought maybe something happened to you during the "Sweden Incident".
Don't mow your lawn
nousername
of Arimathea

Post by nousername »

If anyone is interested, it looks like (as of the time of this post) Ticketmaster has released more tickets to the San Francisco show, which was previously sold out.
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

I'm a little surprised APC felt they needed a record contract. Puscifer seems to work pretty well as an indie - why not APC?

Perhaps some existing baggage related to their old contract?
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

hellboy wrote:I'm a little surprised APC felt they needed a record contract. Puscifer seems to work pretty well as an indie - why not APC?

Perhaps some existing baggage related to their old contract?
I imagine Maynard isn't interested in doing that duty for APC and Billy probably just doesn't care enough to indie either. They might also just not the money, they're not out touring every year, and I'm not sure how well their albums are selling these days either. It's probably just not worth the risk.
Don't mow your lawn
kutter1424
Maynard Believer

Post by kutter1424 »

Apologies in advance if this is the wrong thread for this type of message. Unfortunately, my job responsibilities will prevent me from attending the APC show in Kansas City, MO on April 19th at the Starlight Amphitheatre. I am hoping to now unload my two (2) tickets in Plaza 4, Row J for face value ($65 each plus $14 in fees = $79 each but let's just make it easy $150.00 for the pair.)

Hopefully I can help out a true APC fan instead of having him/her resort to the scalper price on StubHub. Please respond to this thread, PM me, or email me at dkutter462@gmail.com if you or someone you know is interested. I purchased the tickets directly from the box office the day they went on sale. The venue mailed me the pair and I have the hard tickets in my possession.

-kutter1424
nxrm
Dan's Alias

Post by nxrm »

^Bummer dude. Good luck, and hopefully you find a better job that lets you party when you damn well please. :D
So Long, and Thanks for All the Tool.
Ettan
Dopocalyptic
Height: 190cm

Post by Ettan »

Junior, will you be the lightning guy during this APC tour?
junior
Green Herbsman

Post by junior »

Ettan wrote:Junior, will you be the lightning guy during this APC tour?
No.