petemasterpete
Lunchinator
Height: 7" (limp)

Re: APC Box set coming in December

Post by petemasterpete »

Kittaan wrote:
Ettan wrote:
Who the fuck is willing to pay that ? jesus christ, merry christmas
Hopefully nobody is willing to pay that. It will just encourage these opportunistic fucks. Offense intended.

Edit: I might pay that much for a similar Tool Live Box Set, as long as it included the tickets to all the shows. :D

Seriously, just take a minute and think about that... because it will likely never happen, but wouldn't it be killer?
It's probably Billy selling it
well piss on my tits and tell me it's raining
Ettan
Dopocalyptic
Height: 190cm

Post by Ettan »

Kittaan wrote:
Ettan wrote:
Who the fuck is willing to pay that ? jesus christ, merry christmas
Hopefully nobody is willing to pay that. It will just encourage these opportunistic fucks. Offense intended.

Edit: I might pay that much for a similar Tool Live Box Set, as long as it included the tickets to all the shows. :D

Seriously, just take a minute and think about that... because it will likely never happen, but wouldn't it be killer?
I'd honestly not care if they only released live audio cd's since all of the already amazing sounding bootlegs. But a Blue-ray release.. that would be something!
bonebroke
Geacon

Post by bonebroke »

Fed Ex note arrived yesterday afternoon.
Had to leave sig on note and leave outside.
They returned this morning and dropped off The Package :mrgreen:

I'm not home at the moment, but my recollection was the interlude jams on 13th Step were really good live.
burtono6
Maynard Believer

Post by burtono6 »

Just received mine yesterday after getting a signature notice two days in a row. I have yet to open the sealed booklet, but I was wondering if the same photo is signed in each box set. I've also noticed that the shipping packages all seem to have a different number written with a sharpie marker, does this have anything to do with the number of copies?