Donkey Punch The Night

Maynard's multimedia extravaganza!
xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

Re: Donkey Punch The Night

Post by xZ1mM3r »

M0G wrote: Right in Two. The Pot. Rosetta Stoned. Thankfully Rosetta is a brilliant piece of music which offsets the shit lyrics. Danny shines on Right in Two but Adam is kind of weak. The Pot...well, let's not even bring that piece of shit up. They really should just replace Maynard and let him focus on Puscifer...you know he wants to. Puscifer and shitty wine.
have you tried his wine? unlikely given your hatred of Tool and Maynard, and if you have tried it well then you are just a Tool lover at heart.

Ive asked you on MULTIPLE occasions to explain your dislike for The Pot but you never have an answer, youre just a damn troll, give it up already...

Right In Two's lyrics arent up to par for you?? id LOVE to see what you could write... i think its one of their best songs. Its called a "message", maynard doesnt literally mean Angels on the sideline, as if they are playing some sort of game... its a methaphor... here ya go: http://bit.ly/HS35WY

Rosetta Stoned is a story from a friend of the band.. maynard wrote it into a song as a joke, im sure they all have good laughs about how nuts the dude was...

im starting to think this whole "tool" thing is over your head kid. Also keep in mind, by you replying and trying to say something witty back at me, it will just be you taking my troll bait, you are playing my game now :D
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

^ bwahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The most intelligent person on this forum
xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

Post by xZ1mM3r »

M0G wrote:^ bwahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
thats pretty much the only response you could do without sounding any more pathetic ;)
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

Puscifer basically sucks on every level.

The music.

The clothing.

The merch.

The entire BRAND is shit.
Last edited by M0G on Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

Return to the Grudge thread please guys.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

xZ1mM3r wrote:
these points seem to conflict with each other?... one second you say hes a shitty writer, then you say he doesn't make Tools music, well no shit, he doesn't play an instrument. Then you wrap it all up by saying that he can "sing and write lyrics" ....

sounds like hes doing EXACTLY what a singer of a band should do... sing the lyrics he writes... no one ever claimed he made the "music" for Tool.

Im starting to sound like im defending The Nard, but you just keep being nonsensical.

and as far as his actually lyrics writing goes, i think he is damn good. Lets just say, i havent heard a Tool song and thought "damn if only these lyrics didnt suck"
You're lucky, then.
O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

Post by xZ1mM3r »

Everyone is so critical of music. Just listen to what you like. If you dont like it, don't listen. Period.
264zn
Phony

Post by 264zn »

Donkey Punch The Night
xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

Post by xZ1mM3r »

264zn wrote:Donkey Punch The Night
Right. Back on topic. This EP was "eehhhh..." for me. I enjoyed bohemian. I like that Maynard did it just cause he loves freddie, and didn't care what people thought. He knew he didn't have the voice of freddie but he didn't try to act like it.
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

xZ1mM3r wrote:
Right. Back on topic. This EP was "eehhhh..." for me. I enjoyed bohemian. I like that Maynard did it just cause he loves freddie, and didn't care what people thought. He knew he didn't have the voice of freddie but he didn't try to act like it.
I barely got through it once and have zero desire to ever hear it again. Very weak. For me, Puscifer is a Live-Only band. They are quite good in person.
Ki77aan :twisted:
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

I agree.

For the 10,000th ;) time, current live Puscifer is better than current live APC, despite the fact that they're mostly the same band.

Weird
Hey! Denty!
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

xZ1mM3r wrote:
I haven't heard anyone who really likes that EP. Puscifer's two full length albums are good (not amazing or anything like that) but their EP's and remix albums I don't really listen too.

And I agree, Puscifer currently are better live than APC. Bring back Josh and a non-eMotive setlist and that may all change.
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

C is for.... is bad ass though.

And good point on the second part.
Hey! Denty!
xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

Post by xZ1mM3r »

COMP is a better album than undertow. But maybe this should be in "unpopular opinions"
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

xZ1mM3r wrote:COMP is a better album than undertow. But maybe this should be in "unpopular opinions"
WOW....Yeah that pretty much seals the deal. You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about on any level. Not even worth fucking with. Definitely Children level. Blacklisted for Idiocy.
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

Ravenpig wrote:I agree.

For the 10,000th ;) time, current live Puscifer is better than current live APC, despite the fact that they're mostly the same band.

Weird
Wow......from you....just.....wow....I....wow...ugh

We will always have Nine Inch Nails I suppose.

Time to leave this thread I feel dirty now.
xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

Post by xZ1mM3r »

M0G wrote:
xZ1mM3r wrote:COMP is a better album than undertow. But maybe this should be in "unpopular opinions"
WOW....Yeah that pretty much seals the deal. You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about on any level. Not even worth fucking with. Definitely Children level. Blacklisted for Idiocy.
Oh because my opinion is different then yours? You should be happy, I actually don't like something Tool did; but here you are, defending your band and your man. ;)

Does this mean your finally giving up? You've finally decided to stop taking my bait? Oh and while I'm fucking with you i might as well add that you had 3 sentence fragments in one reply... where's the grammar nazi now?
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

I know opinions can't technically be wrong; but by fuck are you wrong.

This makes every wrong thing I've ever said, done, or thought look right.

Wow.

Still, I guess I have to admire the fact that you had the balls to state such a pants-on-head retarded opinion.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

xZ1mM3r wrote:
M0G wrote:
Oh because my opinion is different then yours? You should be happy,I actually don't like something Tool did; but here you are, defending your band and your man. ;)

Does this mean your finally giving up? You've finally decided to stop taking my bait? Oh and while I'm fucking with you i might as well add that you had 3 sentence fragments in one reply... where's the grammar nazi now?
Creative work =/= the creator.

I've never thought that I would ever legitimately say this, but lurk more.
xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

Post by xZ1mM3r »

I prefer the "lateralus" tool over the "undertow" tool. Don't get me wrong, I love 4*, intolerance, prison sex etc. but as a complete album I like conditions better.
xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

Post by xZ1mM3r »

I wish you would lurk more lol. And I don't actually "lurk" I just don't sign on daily