RIP

Re: Puscifer Tour 2015

Post by brewdog123 »

Alan Forbes
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

Ravenpig wrote:And I'm probably seeing too much into it, but he said he "can't" talk about the Tool stuff again. I'm wondering if they're under a gag order or something.
I read that as, "I can't really speak to the Tool creative process since I'm not really all that involved in it."
Don't mow your lawn
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

Finally caved and got tickets to one of the LA shows. Bah.
I like to poop naked.
the chill
Duck Hater

Post by the chill »

^ hahaha. Which night? My wife and I are going the 11th. I am very stoked. Their live shows are just so damn entertaining.
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

the chill wrote:^ hahaha. Which night? My wife and I are going the 11th. I am very stoked. Their live shows are just so damn entertaining.
Friday, so the 11th, I think.

Bitch of it is, is that I gotta get up early the next morning to run a 5k. Granted 3.1 miles ain't hard at all, but the cramps from too much booze/lack of water might be a bitch near the end. C'est la vie.
I like to poop naked.
nxrm
Living Duller

Post by nxrm »

^I'll be at the show on the 11th with a friend. We're in the balcony. I want to meet you guys, just so I can say I met The Chill and The Poop.
So Long, and Thanks for All the Tool.
the chill
Duck Hater

Post by the chill »

Haha. Mrs. Chill and I are on the balcony as well! Don't know how early we are leaving from San Diego but could maybe do a meet up for some beers or wine, or whiskey. Ha. We shall keep in touch!
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

UndKeineZwEier wrote:
Ravenpig wrote:And I'm probably seeing too much into it, but he said he "can't" talk about the Tool stuff again. I'm wondering if they're under a gag order or something.
I read that as, "I can't really speak to the Tool creative process since I'm not really all that involved in it."
Yea but it take him a phone call to find out.
Hey! Denty!
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

I find the answers Maynard has given in regards to Tool lately to be quite strange.
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

And a bit contradictory to boot. Some might call it a campaign of disinformation. Others just don't give a fuck, like Janice from accounting.
Ki77aan :twisted:
blacksabbath
Duck Hater

Post by blacksabbath »

More so than what's going on with tool, I want to know why all these wrestling masks are being worn by the puscifers.
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

It's the "Where's the Key?" of Puscifer. The answer won't be revealed until the series finale.

Turns out it was just in the graveyard the entire time.
Don't mow your lawn
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

The butler did it.
Hey! Denty!
blacksabbath
Duck Hater

Post by blacksabbath »

blacksabbath wrote:More so than what's going on with tool, I want to know why all these wrestling masks are being worn by the puscifers.
I mean, why aren't any of these interviewers asking this important question?
xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

Post by xZ1mM3r »

Sounds like maynard just wants to fulfill his tool contract and wash his hands of that band.
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

xZ1mM3r wrote:Sounds like maynard just wants to fulfill his tool contract and wash his hands of that band.
I doubt May Jay would still be in the band if he felt that way. They could always release a Best Of to fulfill the contract.
Hey! Denty!
brewdog123
RIP

Post by brewdog123 »

Dave hunter
azbay
RIP

Post by azbay »

Very "tool-ish" looking poster especially having the background of the repeating eyes, *cough* alex grey *cough* haha but pretty sweet wouldn't mind owning that one
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

xZ1mM3r wrote:Sounds like maynard just wants to fulfill his tool contract and wash his hands of that band.
He sounds like he wants the album done so people can stop harassing him about it.
Don't mow your lawn
nxrm
Living Duller

Post by nxrm »

the chill wrote:Haha. Mrs. Chill and I are on the balcony as well! Don't know how early we are leaving from San Diego but could maybe do a meet up for some beers or wine, or whiskey. Ha. We shall keep in touch!
Excellent! Not sure how early we'll be at or near the venue either, but I'll definitely be in touch as the day approaches.
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

We too are up in the balcony. Dunno what time we'll be getting there as since we get to battle lovely I.E. to L.A. Friday traffic the entire way in.
I like to poop naked.
brewdog123
RIP

Post by brewdog123 »

Frank Kozik
awesome
nxrm
Living Duller

Post by nxrm »

markuspoop wrote:We too are up in the balcony. Dunno what time we'll be getting there as since we get to battle lovely I.E. to L.A. Friday traffic the entire way in.
Yeah, dealing with traffic is never a fun way to spend time before a show. Hopefully it's not too bad.
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

nxrm wrote:
markuspoop wrote:We too are up in the balcony. Dunno what time we'll be getting there as since we get to battle lovely I.E. to L.A. Friday traffic the entire way in.
Yeah, dealing with traffic is never a fun way to spend time before a show. Hopefully it's not too bad.
Haha, good luck with that on a Friday. If we're lucky our traffic shit-show won't start until West Covina with a slight let-up before getting into fart-smelling distance of LA.
I like to poop naked.
nxrm
Living Duller

Post by nxrm »

markuspoop wrote:
nxrm wrote:
Haha, good luck with that on a Friday. If we're lucky our traffic shit-show won't start until West Covina with a slight let-up before getting into fart-smelling distance of LA.
Yeah, from the 57 to the 134 can be a nightmare, and the show starts at 8:00...so you'll want to be on the road about 6:00. Ugh, that's going to be brutal.

Both the Lakers and the Kings are on the road though, and the Clippers have the night off, so you've got that going for ya.