Puscifer Website Redesign and Toma Video Release

Maynard's multimedia extravaganza!
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Puscifer Website Redesign and Toma Video Release

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

To celebrate the redesign of their official website, alterna-metal oddballs Puscifer have dropped a new video for "Toma," a track from their 2011 album Conditions of My Parole.

The video, directed by photographer Tim Cadiente, features cameos from Jacob Vargas and Clifton Collins, Jr. — the duo who performed the "Tijuana Cops" segments in 2007's National Lampoon's TV: The Movie — and is full of bright colors, lucha libre and piñata kicking.

There's no news on a new Puscifer record, and frontman Maynard James Keenan won't be dropping the long-awaited fifth Tool album any time soon — guitarist Danny Carey told Rolling Stone that's far from completion due to a lingering lawsuit. But Puscifer has been staying busy nonetheless. In May, they performed two nights at L.A.'s Greek Theatre to celebrate Keenan's 50th birthday and released the mockumentary What Is... Puscifer late last year.

To celebrate the redesign of their official website, alterna-metal oddballs Puscifer have dropped a new video for "Toma," a track from their 2011 album Conditions of My Parole.

The video, directed by photographer Tim Cadiente, features cameos from Jacob Vargas and Clifton Collins, Jr. — the duo who performed the "Tijuana Cops" segments in 2007's National Lampoon's TV: The Movie — and is full of bright colors, lucha libre and piñata kicking.

There's no news on a new Puscifer record, and frontman Maynard James Keenan won't be dropping the long-awaited fifth Tool album any time soon — guitarist Danny Carey told Rolling Stone that's far from completion due to a lingering lawsuit. But Puscifer has been staying busy nonetheless. In May, they performed two nights at L.A.'s Greek Theatre to celebrate Keenan's 50th birthday and released the mockumentary What Is... Puscifer late last year.

[BBvideo 560,340][/BBvideo]
Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/premi ... z3DmHMtilv
Follow us: @rollingstone on Twitter | RollingStone on Facebook
Don't mow your lawn
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Re: Puscifer Website Redesign and Toma Video Release

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

UndKeineZwEier wrote:guitarist Danny Carey told Rolling Stone that's far from completion due to a lingering lawsuit.
Lol, I guess now we know why the album's taking so long.
Don't mow your lawn
Leo
Bronco's Fan

Re: Puscifer Website Redesign and Toma Video Release

Post by Leo »

UndKeineZwEier wrote:
UndKeineZwEier wrote:guitarist Danny Carey told Rolling Stone that's far from completion due to a lingering lawsuit.
Lol, I guess now we know why the album's taking so long.

hahahahaha... yeah, at least they didn't write something like... "Joe Satriani's a perfect circle guitarrist says new album is never coming"....