Justin's Cat Cafe

Volto!, m.t.Void, White Onion and other side projects of current and former Tool members
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

Not sure what to make of this - one of the more bizzare Tool related articles I've seen.  

I was sent this link (apparently via Cevin Key from Skinny Puppy) and had it suggested to me that Justin owns a cat cafe in the UK.  My Japanese is pretty rough, and Google Translate didn't seem to do a great job.

Anyone have any insight? 

Here's the article: http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20130 ... dleaf-soci

UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

Ask his twitter account.
Don't mow your lawn
not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Post by not tyson »

I wonder how they are prepared?

Roasted?

hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

In other news fuck them for petting cats instead of working on the new album
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

hellboy1975 said

This months newsletter will mention how writing was put off because one of the members is suffering from a "cat-related injury."

Don't mow your lawn
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

^ Very entertaining.

In yet other news, Cevin Key, not to be outdone, is in process on opening a young dog cafe, catering mostly to sveldt hounds.

@ Hellboy - I gathered from that mess of an article that Justin, Shelley and Danny visited the Cat Cafe in Japan, having seen it on Animal Planet.  Not that Justin owns his own.  That would really be bizzarre.
Ki77aan :twisted:
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Blair is branching out and offering his services to the foreign press, apparently.  This is unmistakably his handy work:

Foreign guests is 30% of the total
 If you're talking about with the clerk, English I heard from behind. Another clerk had customer service in English of gesture mixed. Endo "and this year in particular, customers from abroad has increased" he said. According to the store, there is a visitor more than 200 people on weekdays, and about 30% strength is likely a foreigner. From the Western United States, the UK, etc. many, especially coming from various countries Egypt, Congo, Thailand and others.

Cat Cafe want my country
 There was a blonde woman who are willing while patting with both hands the cat "is similar to the cat out". Shelley's say that came from California, USA. And that I heard that the presence of the cat cafe from a friend that came to Japan together. The replying while raising feed the cat, "it's so fun, you will be able to feel relaxed" he said.  The Hugging cat, woman who came from New York, USA, had been with satisfaction. Lauren said that Japan first trip, knew Cat Cafe animal specialty TV channel in the "Animal Planet". It taught me a "wanted to experience unusual in Japan". "What you've heard that there is a cat cafe in the United States is not" refers to two people.When asked Cat Cafe do you want to own country, were both immediate answer with a smile "YES".  Even if a pet person who does not buy a cat person who wants to be healed in cats, cats even like, the cat, who want petting a cat of many, probably greater in the United States.

not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Post by not tyson »

http://metro.co.uk/2013/02/24/cat-cafe- ... 0-3511455/

Maybe Justin kicked in some cash?
ziggy23
Stink Wizard

Post by ziggy23 »

Justin, Shelley and Danny visited the Cat Cafe in Japan

yeah, that's right.

i also saw one of those in Tokyo, it's a very popular thing in Japan, took some shots:

Cat cafes are quite popular in Japan, with Tokyo being home to at least 39 cat cafes

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cat_caf%C3%A9

it's their own business what to do - to pet a cat or to work on a new album=)
- You like noisy music?
- Yes. The louder the better. Stops me from thinking.
- You don't like to think? What do you like?
- Never thought about it.
trilobite
Rhandy

Post by trilobite »

Kittaan said

Blair is branching out and offering his services to the foreign press, apparently.  This is unmistakably his handy work:

Foreign guests is 30% of the total
 If you're talking about with the clerk, English I heard from behind. Another clerk had customer service in English of gesture mixed. Endo "and this year in particular, customers from abroad has increased" he said. According to the store, there is a visitor more than 200 people on weekdays, and about 30% strength is likely a foreigner. From the Western United States, the UK, etc. many, especially coming from various countries Egypt, Congo, Thailand and others.

Cat Cafe want my country
 There was a blonde woman who are willing while patting with both hands the cat "is similar to the cat out". Shelley's say that came from California, USA. And that I heard that the presence of the cat cafe from a friend that came to Japan together. The replying while raising feed the cat, "it's so fun, you will be able to feel relaxed" he said.  The Hugging cat, woman who came from New York, USA, had been with satisfaction. Lauren said that Japan first trip, knew Cat Cafe animal specialty TV channel in the "Animal Planet". It taught me a "wanted to experience unusual in Japan". "What you've heard that there is a cat cafe in the United States is not" refers to two people.When asked Cat Cafe do you want to own country, were both immediate answer with a smile "YES".  Even if a pet person who does not buy a cat person who wants to be healed in cats, cats even like, the cat, who want petting a cat of many, probably greater in the United States.

This is just awesome. Reality couldn't have said it better myself..

Blair has such a way with words..
also, Avatar!
'][' [[]] [[]] ][,
RIP

Post by '][' [[]] [[]] ][, »

This thread is racist.
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

This thread is racy!
joeypants
Goderator

Post by joeypants »

Awesome.

Also, is that grey Danny shirt something new? Can you get those yet?
ziggy23
Stink Wizard

Post by ziggy23 »

This thread is meow
- You like noisy music?
- Yes. The louder the better. Stops me from thinking.
- You don't like to think? What do you like?
- Never thought about it.
opiate250
Maynard Believer

Post by opiate250 »

hellboy1975 said

Can't say I blame them....  I'd pass up Tool for pussy any day.

Krazy_blah
Fornicraster

Post by Krazy_blah »

UndKeineEier said

hellboy1975 said

This months newsletter will mention how writing was put off because one of the members is suffering from a "cat-related injury."

Breaking News: MJK has been forced to retire. He burst his vocal cords while spanking his monkey. 
Generic triangle avatar lives on.