Danny Carey Speciality Merch

Volto!, m.t.Void, White Onion and other side projects of current and former Tool members
bigboy55693
Geacon

Post by bigboy55693 »

Intension said
Give us all a better and bigger pic of the drum head with notes on it huh?!

^^^  I read music and am willing to try and match it to a Tool song.  Not too familiar with VOLTO! music so I would be lost there.

aMAnAPlAnACaNalPaNamA
ncast2523
My pain is just an excuse

Post by ncast2523 »

unclejackson said
Has anyone not received their signed drum head order at this point? I haven't received the one I ordered and I am somewhat concerned about the delay. I have sent a couple emails to Danny's merch (the first one 13 days ago) but haven't received a reply.

My order confirmation lists correct info, so everything seems straight in that regard...

I placed my order on 12/12/12 and received two confirmation emails (without tracking info) but have not received any items and it also looks like they have not billed my credit card either.  I have sent 4 or 5 emails with no response... Did they charge your card?
unclejackson

Post by unclejackson »

My wife, who keeps tabs of our expenses, confirmed our card was charged - she even told me the exact amount. Still no reply to my latest email. I purchased the drum head as a Christmas gift, so I hope to hear something soon. I will probably email them again in a few days.I'm always careful to be very respectful in my emails...Is there anyone else I could contact?
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

Buying synthetic vaginas online must be a fucking nightmare for you, huh.
O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

crow011 said
Buying synthetic vaginas online must be a fucking nightmare for you, huh.

OMFG.  That was gold.

Sorry Unclejackson, but hopefully you agree.  8`)
Ki77aan :twisted:
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

i get it...

like if he tried to actually buy a synthetic vagina, his wife would know.....i got it, i got it....good one.....
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

If my girl kept track of our bank details as tight as that, I'd throw her ass to the curb.

Back on topic . . .
unclejackson

Post by unclejackson »

Ha! Yes, there will be no plastic toys for me. It's actually quite nice she takes care of our budget - as it enhances our ability to purchase gifts like signed DC drum heads. I just wish I could get a response from merch when the item doesn't arrive.

If anyone knows of how to get a response, please let me know... My infrequent emails have used very kind/nonthreatening language, so I'm fairly certain the lack of a response hasn't been caused by my inquiries.
unclejackson

Post by unclejackson »

I just got a response back from merch - apparently they oversold the drum heads and are now just filling the orders for the few who are left. Two days ago I discovered that while my credit card had been initially charged, the funds were later reversed. Merch has provided an alternate payment method for those filling their delayed orders.

I'm very appreciative they are able to fill the order, despite being oversold.
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

unclejackson said
I just got a response back from merch - apparently they oversold the drum heads and are now just filling the orders for the few who are left. Two days ago I discovered that while my credit card had been initially charged, the funds were later reversed. Merch has provided an alternate payment method for those filling their delayed orders.

I'm very appreciative they are able to fill the order, despite being oversold.

Thanks for the update!
badkittygothgirl
Stinkyfist

Post by badkittygothgirl »

I'm impressed they are making good on the oversold items.  Can't to see what you get! 
Sosa
Maynard Believer

Post by Sosa »

BlindnCynical
formery Umadbrah?

Post by BlindnCynical »

Mary had a little lamb

little lamb

little lamb
Outsider

Post by Outsider »

nice drum heads guy's i wish i could afford one.
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

"The Grudge"?
unclejackson

Post by unclejackson »

Just received my drum head - very nice. It's a 14 inch clear drum head with Danny's standard symbols and signature - and definitely well used.

Does anyone have a suggestion of how to frame it? I was thinking about using a square shadow box with a light colored mat as a background (to provide added contrast with the purple sharpie ink through the clear head), though a 14+ inch square-shaped shadow box is hard to come by...
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

unclejackson said
Just received my drum head - very nice. It's a 14 inch clear drum head with Danny's standard symbols and signature - and definitely well used.

Does anyone have a suggestion of how to frame it? I was thinking about using a square shadow box with a light colored mat as a background (to provide added contrast with the purple sharpie ink through the clear head), though a 14+ inch square-shaped shadow box is hard to come by...

What?  Danny didn't include a copy of the rough demos they're recording to make up for the delay?  That's just not right.  Glad you finally got your merch.  Enjoy.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

Kittaan said

unclejackson said

What?  Danny didn't include a copy of the rough demos they're recording to make up for the delay?  That's just not right.  Glad you finally got your merch.  Enjoy.

LOL, well played.
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

Kittaan said

unclejackson said

Oh, like YOU had something to do with it.

How about NOT framing it?  Think of something different aside from a frame.  Maybe make a clock out of it with a timepiece behind the head and have the 'clock' reset into a poly'ed hunk of wood like oak, or driftwood even with a geometric symbol behind that...that shit will last forever...it could fall off the wall and still be good to go

The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
levba

Post by levba »

I bought a frame from That's My Ticket.  It worked out great.  Super easy to insert and durable.

levba

Post by levba »

I bought the sticks off Danny's site about a year or so back and got the drumhead at the Tool London, ON show.  The drumhead is from the Toronto show the night before.
badkittygothgirl
Stinkyfist

It has to hosted online.  i.e.  it needs to read http://www.myphoto.jpg.  Click on the photo icon above and paste in the link.  Easy peasy mac n cheesy!
levba

Post by levba »

badkittygothgirl
Stinkyfist

You have your account set to private, besides, flickr sucks and is hard to grab a link for posting purposes.