General Tour Discussion Thread

Discuss Tool live shows both past and future
trustinmeandfall
My pain is just an excuse

Re: General Tour Discussion Thread

Post by trustinmeandfall »

azbay wrote:
trustinmeandfall wrote:haha i know this is crazy! Trying to buy 2, you?
haha ya me too, was thinking maybe its because of that and was wondering if bought just one would it work? but then would my seats be together or not? i mean both tix would be under my name anyways?
yea it would suck to not have the seats together, I'm almost tempted to try with just one but don't want to end up sitting solo
azbay
RIP

Post by azbay »

trustinmeandfall wrote:
azbay wrote:
trustinmeandfall wrote:haha i know this is crazy! Trying to buy 2, you?
haha ya me too, was thinking maybe its because of that and was wondering if bought just one would it work? but then would my seats be together or not? i mean both tix would be under my name anyways?
yea it would suck to not have the seats together, I'm almost tempted to try with just one but don't want to end up sitting solo
yup I'm in the same boat
zander
Bronco's Fan

Post by zander »

It kept doing the same thing to me for Houston so I changed the quantity to one and it went through but to get the other one I had to use a different card and it went through on the first try. I hope the seats are next to each other, I'm not sure how that's going to work. Good luck!
trustinmeandfall

has anyone on here been able to buy VIP tickets today??
azbay
RIP

Post by azbay »

feels kinda weird, like you and I are the only ones trying out of this group? and its been over an hour with out anyone else input (except poop) or luck...
trustinmeandfall

azbay wrote:feels kinda weird, like you and I are the only ones trying out of this group? and its been over an hour with out anyone else input (except poop) or luck...
yea would've thought there would be more people on here trying, maybe they've all smashed their computers in frustration already
azbay
RIP

Post by azbay »

I'm really thinking you have to buy one at a time nowhere else does it let me add to the quantity except manually in the "shopping cart" area, when signing up for TA it wouldn't let me, keep prompting me back out (like this does) because I was trying to get the membership with the XL shirt, when I clicked on the basic package then it let me continue, so I don't know
azbay
RIP

Post by azbay »

ok what the hell man! it let me do it when i ordered one at a time, but it wouldn't let me do both trans on one card, I ended up having to use a different one for the second ticket! frustrating
trustinmeandfall

azbay wrote:ok what the hell man! it let me do it when i ordered one at a time, but it wouldn't let me do both trans on one card, I ended up having to use a different one for the second ticket! frustrating
that's crazy! Hopefully the tickets will be together
azbay
RIP

Post by azbay »

hopefully, the seat numbers were 66642 and 66652 as an example
azbay
RIP

Post by azbay »

trustinmeandfall wrote:
azbay wrote:ok what the hell man! it let me do it when i ordered one at a time, but it wouldn't let me do both trans on one card, I ended up having to use a different one for the second ticket! frustrating
Just can't believe I waited over an hour and half to figure it out, that was a shit ton of re-inputting. what was crazy was not being able to do 2 transactions with one card.
Ascension5

Post by Ascension5 »

azbay wrote:
trustinmeandfall wrote:
Just can't believe I waited over an hour and half to figure it out, that was a shit ton of re-inputting. what was crazy was not being able to do 2 transactions with one card.
It won't allow you to buy two at once?? What the hell?

If the multiple card issue carries over to Tool Band, I'm fucked. I only own one card. I wasn't able to get the passes from the TA sale because I had to leave for class.
"Breathe in Union--so, as One, survive." - Jambi, Tool

6. 20. 2010 - Tool
7. 22. 2011 - A Perfect Circle
1. 20. 2012 - Tool
11. 5. 2013 - Nine Inch Nails
3. 24. 2014 - Tool
trustinmeandfall

azbay wrote:
trustinmeandfall wrote:
yea what a waste of time
BlindnCynical
formery Umadbrah?

Post by BlindnCynical »

is it a debit card? Some cards have a $ limit unless you call and say you are going to make a big purchase.
azbay
RIP

Post by azbay »

Umadbrah? wrote:is it a debit card? Some cards have a $ limit unless you call and say you are going to make a big purchase.
That could very well be the issue, it was a debit card, I thought about that as well, but I have spent more money than that at one time before with no issues, maybe because it was multiple? also they (the bank) notifies me to verify the transaction and that hasn't happened. hopefully it was just something happened to me and you other guys don't have issues. good luck!
Ascension5

Post by Ascension5 »

azbay wrote:
Umadbrah? wrote:is it a debit card? Some cards have a $ limit unless you call and say you are going to make a big purchase.
That could very well be the issue, it was a debit card, I thought about that as well, but I have spent more money than that at one time before with no issues, maybe because it was multiple? also they (the bank) notifies me to verify the transaction and that hasn't happened. hopefully it was just something happened to me and you other guys don't have issues. good luck!
I called my bank this morning to let them know I would be making a larger purchase than usual, and they notified me it wouldn't be problem. I'd assume the problem was with buying the two of them on the same card through TA, for whatever reason that seems to be an issue. I should not, I was not able to get my order through--I didn't have time to try going down to buying them individually. Wishing everyone luck the next few minutes!

6. 20. 2010 - Tool
1. 20. 2012 - Tool
3. 24. 2014 - Tool
the chill
Duck Hater

Post by the chill »

So I got a VIP ticket for Vegas. Hahaha. What have I done!!
BlackHole83
Stinkyfist

Post by BlackHole83 »

the chill wrote:So I got a VIP ticket for Vegas. Hahaha. What have I done!!
Sweet
BlindnCynical
formery Umadbrah?

Post by BlindnCynical »

As of 19:06 CST

Ascension5

Post by Ascension5 »

Got two for Austin :D My friend is flying in from Florida.

6. 20. 2010 - Tool
1. 20. 2012 - Tool
3. 24. 2014 - Tool
MAGNUS

General Tour Discussion Thread

Post by MAGNUS »

I meant to get VIP to either Houston/Austin but thought they went on sale tomorrow. Maybe it's a good thing I save the cash but dammit I wanted the ticket.

Edit: both appear to be sold out. Wouldn't have guessed it would sell out same day.
trustinmeandfall

azbay wrote:
guessing it was the two ticket thing, was able to get 2 off toolband when they went up there

glad you got it sorted out though
Ascension5

Post by Ascension5 »

I'm curious about how long it would take to integrate the modern layout of the Tool Band story into TA--the purchase from TB was absolutely painless, I had everything set up 20 minutes beforehand...it's just embarrassing to see the stark difference between TA, which is supposed to be the high-end aspect of if, and Tool Band when Tool Band was far easier to interact with.

6. 20. 2010 - Tool
1. 20. 2012 - Tool
3. 24. 2014 - Tool
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

MAGNUS wrote:I meant to get VIP to either Houston/Austin but thought they went on sale tomorrow. Maybe it's a good thing I save the cash but dammit I wanted the ticket.

Edit: both appear to be sold out. Wouldn't have guessed it would sell out same day.
Well, there is the distinct possibility more become available. Keep checking back dude, that's what happened on the first run.
Ki77aan :twisted:
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

12 hours before ticket ordering time.
I like to poop naked.