TOOL Poster Trade Thread

nudges710
My pain is just an excuse

Post by nudges710 »

looking for 2010 Tool posters! PM me with any available and what you want for them!
budsyralli
Fornicraster
Height: this tall

Post by budsyralli »

i do have a saskatoon 2010 poster framed...museum glass if i recall....would not sell for less than 1000   lol  cost just under 500 to frame..but im partial to it soooo yea  but then how do you ship it right....so i probably wont sell it unless it can travel safely..obviously
go taff!
nudges710

Post by nudges710 »

is it signed?
budsyralli
Fornicraster
Height: this tall

Post by budsyralli »

yes signed and embossed
go taff!
Hotdog
Fanboi

Post by Hotdog »

I will be going to the Melbourne show. If anyone here is going to SA, NSW or Qld shows and wants to trade posters from these gigs please PM me. 

That's assuming that posters will be available. Last time before they toured I asked Blair and he confirmed my question in a newsletter. I have just asked him again so fingers crossed.

Edit - OK so i havent been around these parts for a little while. What happened to the PM? Im lost in this latest site update...
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

Hotdog said
I will be going to the Melbourne show. If anyone here is going to SA, NSW or Qld shows and wants to trade posters from these gigs please PM me. 

That's assuming that posters will be available. Last time before they toured I asked Blair and he confirmed my question in a newsletter. I have just asked him again so fingers crossed.

Edit - OK so i havent been around these parts for a little while. What happened to the PM? Im lost in this latest site update...

Technical issues with PMs at the moment.  I might be able to get a poster from the Adelaide show, but may not be in a position to do so (I don't really fancy lugging one around with me all night).  We'll see.
nudges710

Post by nudges710 »

on the old fourtheye, not sure which thread, someone had a picture of a doodled seattle 2010. anyone know who it was by any chance?
Hotdog
Fanboi

Post by Hotdog »

Well let me know if you can be fucked Hellboy. And if anyone else is going to other shows apart from Melb email me at toolposters@dodo.com.au  I just created that email and will delete it after the shows. I will prob grab a few from the Melb show to trade on here later. Anyone who i have traded with in the past feel free to contact me.
bigboy55693
Geacon

Post by bigboy55693 »

Anyone down Australia way willing/able to pick-up a print(s) for those of us back in 'Merica (Assuming the prints are not the damn fish theme as I already have 5 of them)?  I am willing to pay cost + shipping. 

Not sure which city print I would want yet, but if things go as they did back in 2012 we will get print leaks before the show so I can decide then.  Just trying to set-up a network now.

I am also willing to buy print(s) from Dallas (or next closest location they come to next time around) and mail them back to you if reciprocation is the name of your game.

PM me if this sounds interesting to you.
aMAnAPlAnACaNalPaNamA
PosterFiend
Maynard Believer

Post by PosterFiend »

I have an extra Oklahoma 2010 I want to trade. I know someone has to have an extra Houston, Cedar Park, Vancouver, or Edmonton. Oklahoma is by far the rarest of the 2010 posters being that they only numbered up to 210. I don't want to let it go but I finding it impossible to get the missing posters I need to complete my collection. I am also looking for Reno 2012, Hampton 2012.

Hit me up at arthur2933@hotmail.com if interested. I don't check this forum everyday.

Bogart
Geacon

Post by Bogart »

I have a signed Puscifer poster from their last tour if anyone is interested...
baddonkey
Maynard Believer

Post by baddonkey »

I have San Diego, LA posters from 2009, 2010 autographed.  I also have an Adam doodle from the two night LA shows in 2010.

Looking to get back cost on these.  pm for details.
basejumper
Droner

Post by basejumper »

Professor of Lesbian Science
rgardjr

Post by rgardjr »

nudges710 said
on the old fourtheye, not sure which thread, someone had a picture of a doodled seattle 2010. anyone know who it was by any chance?

I think that was mine:

Toolboy
Maynard Believer

Post by Toolboy »

Does anyone have any posters from the latest shows for sale, PM with a list and prices if so. Thanks!
bigboy55693
Geacon

Post by bigboy55693 »

I'll second that request.

Good ol' Texan here looking for prints from Australian, New Zealand, or Ozzfest stops.

I'll gladly pay face value + shipping to get it up here.

I have positive feedbacks in the 4E trader thread.

I can return the favor to you with prints from Texas or Oklahoma when they come around again.

Thanks

aMAnAPlAnACaNalPaNamA
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

Toolboy said
Does anyone have any posters from the latest shows for sale, PM with a list and prices if so. Thanks!

My understanding is that signed posters are AU$140, and there are some leftover folders from other shows for $100 (signed).  Not sure if unsigned are available (I presume they would be).

Personally, I'm not sure if I'll be in a position to grab one, so good luck finding someone else!
azbay
RIP

Post by azbay »

I doubt if they have one, but if there is a left over Reno, Nevada 2012 poster (Korin poster chick with red hair in braids) at any of the shows, I would pay for one and shipping of course! and could return the favor for any future shows in Arizona and California. Have fun at the shows! cheers!
Hotdog
Fanboi

Post by Hotdog »

@HB

Grab one on your way out and raffle it off here in 4E. Proceeds go to 4E upkeep / hookers & beer. I'll def buy a few.
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

Hotdog said
@HB

Grab one on your way out and raffle it off here in 4E. Proceeds go to 4E upkeep / hookers & beer. I'll def buy a few.

Easier said than done as the merch booth will most likely be closed by the time I leave!
Hotdog
Fanboi

Post by Hotdog »

Well hopefully you will get to rub knobs with a few guys backstage! 
Hotdog
Fanboi

Post by Hotdog »

Wont be too many of these around.
lachrymologist
RIP

Post by lachrymologist »

Nice.. That would look great on my wall. 
Hotdog
Fanboi

Post by Hotdog »

Here's an ebay link to a gig poster on Sunday in Melbourne. I bought a few posters from each night to trade and they all have light rippling in them, which isn't too bad and should come out after pressing for a month or 2. You can see on the one on ebay it has the same ripples going on. Not my auction by the way.

Has anyone else got posters from other nights that have the same ripples?
badkittygothgirl
Stinkyfist

Post by badkittygothgirl »

As far as the fish posters go, I like the Sydney ones with the blue background.